What hobbies should a delta ST enjoy?
    socionics

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Finaplex View Post
    What hobbies should a delta ST enjoy?
    According to this forum they enjoy breathing, farting, and eating (another reason why I’m done with socionics)

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post

I didn't know him but I got a strong Identical vibe from that man. I've never experienced such a strange resonance with someone (except with Jean-Michel Jarre in terms of overall attitude). I feel like "Intellectually" identical to Pr. Frank Yeomans in terms of thinking patterns and "insight" (beyond sharing the same Form of cognition).

He's a bit effeminate (which I'm not !) but his body language (smooth and kinda all over the place ) is very similar to mine but his movements a slower, I'm a bit more dynamic. His cranial shape (and alopecia !) is kinda similar to mine (Btw, Craniometry is actually a VI indicator that nobody seems to notice but it might be relevant and I say this without endorsing Franz-Joseph Gall's Phrenology bs) . His prosody (esp his vocabulary choice) and communication "style Strategy" are similar to mine too. He is warmer than I am though, It feels a bit weird and unnatural to me to convey such almost hypnotic warmth.

He's definitely an Irrational/Dynamic type Ip Temperament imho.

Hmm, that's interesting. Do you get any similar vibes from this guy?

Another one, for the 'stache:

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    Hmm, that's interesting. Do you get any similar vibes from this guy?
    No, not at all. He seems like a very interesting dude though.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    According to this forum they enjoy breathing, farting, and eating (another reason why I’m done with socionics)
    You forgot watching boomer shows on TV (it is a device that acts bit like TikTok and Youtube but you have limited choices). They also enjoy collecting potatoes.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No one should enjoy farting.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    yes every type on this earth is exactly equally spreaded by 6%. I assume God is personally resposible for the correct distribution. everyone that doesn't perceive socionics like you is irrational. in reality, I'm a very social EIE, spending my day with dozens of people to socially engage with. you are also obviously an LSE, a type that loves to read Jung and is interested in theoretical models. how is life in la la land sol?
    @Sol, @nifl, @Amoeba, @Northstar are all delta ST types. no mistypings to see here. (secretly they do enjoy their tarot card reading, sci-fi novels, musical pursuits but don't tell anyone about it)
    @Northstar doesn't read tarot cards and I've never even heard of him playing an instrument. In fact, out of those four, the only one who I've heard of reading tarot cards is Sol. That could hypothetically make him IEI, but he's Russian, and in Soviet Russia basically everyone is reading tarot cards, yet I doubt they're all IEI (or EII, or whichever other types would focus on that.)

I think Alive must be an IEI, because he's into IEI topics such as veganism, psychological types, astrology, palmistry, tarot, and buying Gwenneth Paltrow's Goop products. See how this works? I never said you were into palmistry and tarot cards, I just said you were into IEI topics like palmistry and tarot cards!

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only thing on that list that I do or like is reading sci-fi (mostly hard sci-fi), like Adam Strange did (hope he's okay, and just decided this wasn't worth his time - good on him in that case). Though we had a bit different taste in authors, I like authors like Peter Hamilton who uses a lot of words to describe the surroundings and the technology in detail (Adam typed him SLI, I don't have an opinion). Alastair Reynolds, Isaac Asimov, Iain M. Banks and Arthur C. Clarke are also among my favorites. I don't read that much and sci-fi is the only type of fiction I read but it does make me intrigued to read about the future of technology and its possibilities. What that says about my "type" I don't really care about.
    Other things I do in my free time is play world of warcraft (on and off since 2004), go to the gym to lift weights, and work on my car(s). The socionics interest came up a few years ago because of family life difficulties, but since it doesn't seem to provide much practical help it has waned significantly.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are all delta ST types. no mistypings to see here. (secretly they do enjoy their tarot card reading, sci-fi novels, musical pursuits but don't tell anyone about it)
    I'm not on the list but I don't enjoy any of this except for the music (which is basically something that most Syrians like regardless of their types, it's a habit and not something special)
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Paul Rossi - mb ENFJ
    PolyMATHY - mb Fi

Socionics is not opinions of some people on some forum. It's your logical mistake. Socionics is Jung + Augustinavichiute. Even ideas formally related to Socionics can be not Socionics by fact when those are wrong.

As about this forum - it _should_ mainly represent opinions of Socionics theory. Though, as it's filled by noobs which may do not read related to Socionics texts or read bad translations, do not understand what relates to Socionics and in what degree a theory mb trusted - so they accept external ideas, do not use as should the theory they know to understand it better (even own types to understand correctly becomes a problem for many ones) and sometimes just do not think good - _some_ of non Socionics ideas about types may here be common (and even prevail) here as Gulenko's subtypes or wrong ideas as for baseless Reinin traits.

What you've said is not common opinions for here. So in the said by you case - the problem is in you and your distorted perception of what happens here. Besides your logical issue mentioned above. While real reasons for negative perception are the same as described above for local noobs which lead them to mistakes in types usage and typology understanding. Then your own fail you rationalize by nonsense fantasies and alogical blaming. Your behavior reminds Fe types, in how they may ignore the logics of objective reality. You ignored the reason in how you used the typology and the forum so came to negative opinion about it and now you are using same irrational approach with the analysing your result.

Pleasant sensations, as a taste of good meal relates to Si mainly and so is among accents for pleasure sources of such types. Other 2 behavior are not evaluated among significant pleasures but as common needs, in general. Si types exist in 2 quadras. For Se types the situation is not far - they significantly seek for physical pleasures too, where meal is among this (just have lesser attention to its qualities).
    If you have Si nonvalued and especially weak nonvalued type - then you are predisposed to irrational aversion to related or associated, inadequate and redundant negative perception. Such protective negativism arises in situations of higher psyche loads and when tired, when psyche accentuation as Jung type is higher. For Ne types Si related is perceived as highly important, but compared to S types they do lesser of efforts for physical pleasures and to feel good physically.
    Last edited by Sol; 04-26-2023 at 12:23 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    I don't read that much and sci-fi is the only type of fiction I read but it does make me intrigued to read about the future of technology and its possibilities. What that says about my "type" I don't really care about.
    As you are on typology site and in the described may exist related to types - then you care. With having Se type you some prefer to avoid Ne related thoughts and to express the negativism.
    Your interest to technology fiction and almost only to it points on T type. A factor to arise a chance of that. Where F types have higher interest to humanitarian region, to people and their feelings.

> Other things I do in my free time is play world of warcraft (on and off since 2004)

Introverts may have higher interest to Internet multiplayer games.

> The socionics interest came up a few years ago because of family life difficulties, but since it doesn't seem to provide much practical help it has waned significantly.

With "family life difficulties" Socionics may help by pointing people with types better suiting to make a pair. May explain some of communication, relations difficulties and to give ideas how to reduce them.
    Here the important is: 1) correct types, while you fail to understand correctly even own, 2) to do something by yourself, having the knowledge about types model.
    Then would be "practical help". Just to know a theory and to flood on a forum is not enough.

1 and 2 - are not easy processes.
    A noob (with correct theory and appropriate approach) may correctly understand someone's type with good chance only for well-known people. This is strong limitation even for those who have checked correctly own type by IR to have minimum types understanding (you and the majority have no this level and doubtful to do). Also if someone wants to use types to find a pair, - besides types there is a lot of other important.
    The understanding of what other well-known human wants and needs often exists without knowledge of Jung types. People just say this, not a single time. It's seen and felt in what a human does and expresses. The problem is that to care better about his interests needs efforts, often not easy and some of which may appear as too hard. So people do not do the needed enough. While without this to improve the state of other human and his relation to your interests is doubtful. For initial good impression on not well-known people and for surface interactions Jung types are not very important.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    As you are on typology site and in the described may exist related to types - then you care. With having Se type you some prefer to avoid Ne related thoughts and to express the negativism.
    Your interest to technology fiction and almost only to it points on T type. A factor to arise a chance of that. Where F types have higher interest to humanitarian region, to people and their feelings.

> Other things I do in my free time is play world of warcraft (on and off since 2004)

Introverts may have higher interest to Internet multiplayer games.

> The socionics interest came up a few years ago because of family life difficulties, but since it doesn't seem to provide much practical help it has waned significantly.

With "family life difficulties" Socionics may help by pointing people with types better suiting to make a pair. May explain some of communication, relations difficulties and to give ideas how to reduce them.
    Here the important is: 1) correct types, while you fail to understand correctly even own, 2) to do something by yourself, having the knowledge about types model.
    Then would be "practical help". Just to know a theory and to flood on a forum is not enough.

1 and 2 - are not easy processes.
    A noob (with correct theory and appropriate approach) may correctly understand someone's type with good chance only for well-known people. This is strong limitation even for those who have checked correctly own type by IR to have minimum types understanding (you and the majority have no this level and doubtful to do). Also if someone wants to use types to find a pair, - besides types there is a lot of other important.
    The understanding of what other well-known human wants and needs often exists without knowledge of Jung types. People just say this, not a single time. It's seen and felt in what a human does and expresses. The problem is that to care better about his interests needs efforts, often not easy and some of which may appear as too hard. So people do not do the needed enough. While without this to improve the state of other human and his relation to your interests is doubtful. For initial good impression on not well-known people and for surface interactions Jung types are not very important.
    Thanks for the tips. You obviously know me better than I know myself.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coeruleum Blue View Post
    No one should enjoy farting.
    We don't know what she eats if supposes the impressions as similar.

The situation reminds that. To assign what is not and to use this as a basis for an attack.
    Can be similar type (to mb INFP) or the same human.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yevgeny Prigozhin, propably SLE on face value. Se base with strong Ti subtype leanings. He is the leader of his own private Russian militia, and many companies and shell corporations, including the personal catering service for Mr. Putin himself.

His Wagner Group are also heavily sanctioned by the West. They are accused of war crimes. Murder. Mass executions. Rape. You know all the fun, human dignity, and rights type stuff. They are also in Ukraine, bringing those Ukrainians freedom and liberty. Pretty sad when your army tasked with liberating a peaceful country is literally a group of criminals who murder, and rape people. The sort of people that Sol admires.

ya.

On 13 November 2022, Wagner Group released a video depicting its mercenaries using a sledgehammer to execute a deserter who had reportedly been returned to the Russians in a prisoner exchange. Prigozhin commented, "It seems to me that this film should be called: 'A dog dies a dog's death'." "It was an excellent directional piece of work, watched in one breath. I hope no animals were harmed during filming.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sol is Ni base because he keeps repeating the same points over and over and over and over and over again. Ne hates repetition. sol doesn't value Ne.
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sol is Ni base because he keeps repeating the same points over and over and over and over and over again. Ne hates repetition. sol doesn't value Ne.
    He said, we no sense of personal irony.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I type different people the same type. the type mainly stays the same, but the people change constantly. I also have Ni as 4D function. I would give people a different type if I truly thought they had a different one, but till now I haven't really found anyone with a different type here, and no, delta ST are not interested in socionics. whatever

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I type different people the same type. the type mainly stays the same, but the people change constantly. I also have Ni as 4D function. I would give people a different type if I truly thought they had a different one, but till now I haven't really found anyone with a different type here, and no, delta ST are not interested in socionics. whatever
    Sol is ESTj, Ive seen his posts for years. Zero Ni.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whatever you say. Personally I find my LSE friends not nearly as intrusive. He has an autistic obsession with this topic.

Regarding Sci-Fi and Ni: The Ni writer imagines scenarios in his head, different worlds, characters, plots, the more detailed the better. The person who is reading Sci-Fi has strong Ni because they are able to imagine in their head how everything is structured according to the way the writer describes things.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The person who is reading Sci-Fi has strong Ni because they are able to imagine in their head how everything is structured according to the way the writer describes things.
    Sorry but that is the stupidest I have heard.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Sorry but that is the stupidest I have heard.
    It's only stupid because it questions your own typing. Gulenko himself said sensing types have poor imagination.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's only stupid because it questions your own typing. Gulenko himself said sensing types have poor imagination.
    Yeah right, sensing types are brain damaged mouth breathers who don't even understand what they read. There's obviously no difference between writing stories and enjoying them.

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Socionics is not opinions of some people on some forum. It's your logical mistake. Socionics is Jung + Augustinavichiute. Even ideas formally related to Socionics can be not Socionics by fact when those are wrong.
    This is why I chose that Saul of Tarsus picture here ! The scriptures (and the two columns) represents the law (Jung + Augustinavichiute) and the sword represents the decapitation of all heretic schools (SSS, SHS, WSS etc...).

TIM
    SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sol is ESTj, Ive seen his posts for years. Zero Ni.
    I don't think zero Ni, more LSI than LSE. Pretty stuck on his beliefs, Ti > Te, doesn't seem to have Ne or value different perspectives.

TIM
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imagination isn't hard for me, I can imagine concepts that I have never even been exposed too, however I just know that I better be grounded for the sake of my own success and benefit.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Virgin Pure View Post
    I don't think zero Ni, more LSI than LSE. Pretty stuck on his beliefs, Ti > Te, doesn't seem to have Ne or value different perspectives.
    You think LSI have a monopoly on being stuck on beliefs?

Any person can be stuck in beliefs, but I think it's not atypical for a ESTj to be this way....

TIM
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You think LSI have a monopoly on being stuck on beliefs?

Any person can be stuck in beliefs, but I think it's not atypical for a ESTj to be this way....
    ESTj are much less likely to stick to something once they are proven wrong or called out for, versus LSI which trusts their internal logic. LSI is very rigid and ideological still, while SLE is more flexible and adaptive compared to LSI.

Cool down and tell me, are you just typing sol as ESTj because you dislike them? Cause it seems you really do dislike ESTj or at least the concept of ESTj.

That's what I am getting from your posts.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imagination isn't hard for me, I can imagine concepts that I have never even been exposed too, however I just know that I better be grounded for the sake of my own success and benefit.
    Yeah, but you know that I have typed you Ni base? I've never seen an SLI reading a Science Fiction Novel so far, compared to dozens of Ni dom who can completely lose themselves in these books. The SLI I know at work like to read more grounded stuff like travelogues or just the local newspaper.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTj are much less likely to stick to something once they are proven wrong or called out for, versus LSI which trusts their internal logic. LSI is very rigid and ideological still, while SLE is more flexible and adaptive compared to LSI.

Cool down and tell me, are you just typing sol as ESTj because you dislike them? Cause it seems you really do dislike ESTj or at least the concept of ESTj.

That's what I am getting from your posts.
    He self types LSE and I've seen him for years and he is def, no doubt in my mind, a LSE.

I know LSEs very well, it's a sociotype I am frequently around, especially at work.

I don't have issues with LSEs, but I will call out their failings. I also was professionally back stabbed by one who ripped me off thousands of dollars, all while straining my good will (work harder for less, be a volunteer, yaa!)

I find Sol's sociotyping to be excellent, but his obtuse opinions on theory horrid.

I also personally think his personal beliefs about a range of topics are trash.

No different from many of the low grade, "conservative" opinions of many LSEs I've encountered over the years.

TIM
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He self types LSE and I've seen him for years and he is def, no doubt in my mind, a LSE.

I know LSEs very well, it's a sociotype I am frequently around, especially at work.

I don't have issues with LSEs, but I will call out their failings. I also was professionally back stabbed by one who ripped me off thousands of dollars, all while straining my good will (work harder for less, be a volunteer, yaa!)

I find Sol's sociotyping to be excellent, but his obtuse opinions on theory horrid.

I also personally think his personal beliefs about a range of topics are trash.

No different from many of the low grade, "conservative" opinions of many LSEs I've encountered over the years.
    You sound IEI.

TIM
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, but you know that I have typed you Ni base? I've never seen an SLI reading a Science Fiction Novel so far, compared to dozens of Ni dom who can completely lose themselves in these books. The SLI I know at work like to read more grounded stuff like travelogues or just the local newspaper.
    Science fiction is nice, but I prefer dark fantasy or something that would make me question everything.

I read berserk, it made me ball my eyes out and lose sleep, but I still liked it, it did desensitize me a bit. Is it me or are dark subjects just so entertaining?

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You sound IEI.
    Finaplex definitely is. Also, back stabbing for money or other resources is rather common among Se valuing types, as Si is about cooperation and comfort, and not about wealth or competition.

TIM
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finaplex definitely is. Also, back stabbing for money or other resources is rather common among Se valuing types, as Si is about cooperation and comfort, and not about wealth or competition.
    I laugh every time you correct someone, it makes me laugh my ass off.

I mean I am cooperative, but also survival orientated.

I think almost all of us do something fucked up if it came to money either way, that's just sadly how the world works.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I laugh every time you correct someone, it makes me laugh my ass off.

I mean I am cooperative, but also survival orientated.

I think almost all of us do something fucked up if it came to money either way, that's just sadly how the world works.
    you need to get your mind away from this individualistic view when looking at types. what I am saying is not that every Se valuing type is out to get you, but that people who are screwing people over for money tend to be Se valuing types. it's a common logical fallacy that many people here make.

TIM
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you need to get your mind away from this individualistic view when looking at types. what I am saying is not that every Se valuing type is out to get you, but that people who are screwing people over for money tend to be Se valuing types. it's a common logical fallacy that many people here make.
    Yeah, I mean I am not gonna screw someone over, there isn't any justification for that. Simply if someone back-stabs me or someone that I am close to, I am getting back at them.

When I mean survival orientated, I mean I do what is necessary to get something done or get what I or my closer ones need, not want.

Plus, there is no fun in no struggle. Having no fair competition is just a sign of weakness.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    The scriptures (and the two columns) represents the law (Jung + Augustinavichiute) and the sword represents the decapitation of all heretic schools
    Founders are partly cuted too. Prefer to take minimum of ideas, mainly basic definitions and expansions close to them. Also what could see on practice. It's more conservative approach to theory following from a wish of objectivity, than from formal side of laws. Cuted is related to too doubtful.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You sound IEI.
    Life would be so easy if I was. Unfortunately for me, intertypes are not simplistic

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Plus, there is no fun in no struggle. Having no fair competition is just a sign of weakness.
    For Si valuing types, comfort is more important. they might pursue some form of profession seriously, but only till they get to a certain level of comfort. after that, it stops being interesting to Si valuing types as the pursuit of concrete, ambitious goals is usually connected to discomfort and hardship. it's why I type almost all professional athletes as Se valuing. Si can chill in a low status job as long as they are free to pursue their hobbies in peace, but the same can apply to weaker Se valuing types.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh ya no this person I was talking about, his sociotype isn't up for debate.

Sorry you think moral failings are always type related.

Assholes come in all shapes and sizes and sociotypes.