I am genuinely curious why people are so quick to type others in the whole, “big 4” bias (eie, lsi, SEE, ili), when the system is so nuanced with subtype (dcnh) and accentuations.. And also, type shifts.. Especially with the amount of trauma and mental illness that often clouds it all.

I had a model G student of recency, who was very adamant about me being an EIE-H open the possibility to me being an ILI, IEI or SEI of an introverted subtype, after seeing me on video (yes, with my face, not me facing away from can is I often will), combined with my lifestyle and relational dynamics.. I do not know her reasons, she only said I vibe more ethical and also introverted than she’s anticipated, and said if I’m logical, it’s an ethical flavor of an ILI.. She thinks EIE-H is still a possibility. She also got more information that XEI’s are thought to have sudden outbursts.

I only reference her, because it is an example of a person who has changed their mind potentially, after having more information..

I have looked down on Model G a lot, but I am open to it for the behavioral externalization piece of my own organ system conception of personality. I do not believe it implies much, other than maybe a bit of enneagrammatic correlation (emotive center), but not as a law.