"Science, not rule of thumb. Harmony, not discord. Cooperation, not individualism. Development of each and every person to his/her greatest efficiency."[COLOR=var(--bbQxAb)]
[/COLOR]The Principles of Scientific Management PDF

So, I'm quite curious about what people think about his type. I began learning about his scientific management principles at first, as he claimed that to ensure the productivity of his workers, it requires control variables that are distributed specifically from workers to management which is done to increase the distinction between planning and executing work or, in other words, the mental versus physical labor. Therefore, he aims to simplify and optimize productivity using a certain systematic work that requires these elements to suffice the harmony of scientific development for the greatest efficiency in terms of structure. Thus, based on these gathered data, Ti-base for him seems to be quite apparent, so as LII-D if I were to specifically refer DCNH. While Te-base might make sense, it appears to be the simplification of the word "efficiency" given the fact that while it is true that Te-base seeks for it, it hardly enters the realm of space, as in control and regulation of a system using principled management. Alright, that's all for the brief explanation.

Feedback are very welcome as I could expect some would reply Te-base despite I'm quite confident about this typing myself.