Thread: Why a gay man cannot be a lesbian?

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Why a gay man cannot be a lesbian?

Why

I say brilliant things sporadically BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They can
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is it still a him? What if "he" has an artificial uterus?

I say brilliant things sporadically BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MEGANLYNX View Post
    Is it still a him? What if "he" has an artificial uterus?
    I was thinking of a binary male trans who happens to be a gay version of masculinity, thus by an outside perspective that fits both lesbian and gay. In my humble opinion, such binary form of existence would rather have it's own naming, but since we assumed that it's a man, logically that's a him

Since we're talking about artificial, then we have a cyborg which happens to not exist in current definitions. But since my example contemplates a female body in a masculine mind, the bodily functions do not interfere on gender, since we're discussing gender and not sex.
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Straight Men are, by definition, Lesbians as that effectively means being attracted to femininity. Women are also "gay" because that means being attracted to masculinity.

I'd love to hear some Pride month loving sodomite debate me on this one. It's a matter of what you're sexually attracted to and I bet body parts I'm right about any "exception" one proffers to me.

For instance? Many will tell you that men don't bond to their partners through sex. Many men will tell you they do. Almost without exception those latter men are artists. Male Artists are more in tune with their feminine side. So yeah, of course they bond that way given how they're more feminine than most.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Straight Men are, by definition, Lesbians as that effectively means being attracted to femininity. Women are also "gay" because that means being attracted to masculinity.

I'd love to hear some Pride month loving sodomite debate me on this one. It's a matter of what you're sexually attracted to and I bet body parts I'm right about any "exception" one proffers to me.

For instance? Many will tell you that men don't bond to their partners through sex. Many men will tell you they do. Almost without exception those latter men are artists. Male Artists are more in tune with their feminine side. So yeah, of course they bond that way given how they're more feminine than most.
    You stroke a chord here with "Male Artists".

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What if you cross-dress and take it up the ass? Still a straight man?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you think that's a good or a bad thing?

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Do you think that's a good or a bad thing?
    A mixture of both given my own experience. I thought my first "time" with a woman would be transcendental. An experience of the intimacy, acceptance, and love I had always sook in a romantic partner. She was DTF and aggressive as all hell and she was on the same level as me on the SMV (I'll admit I was a 4-5 then).

I found it was little different from masturbation. I was glad I made her feel good too but I didn't the "deep bonding experience" I sought.

Ironically, years later, I kinda get what women feel when they get "Stuck on their Highest Setting" from the male side. I just "knew" I wasn't her one and only. I could feel that she was acting out the part of a devoted lover without the true devotion one would expect on an instinctual level. I wanted to give her my all but at a critical moment I didn't feel it and was eternally disappointed.

The difference between male and female psychology manifested clearly then. I didn't think I "Almost had her", I just understood I was a temporary fling for her and that unless I became Brad Pitt in his prime I'd never become her one and only "true" love. I could never "do better" than her if I remained as I was if only I tried a few more tricks. I had to become better to get better than a woman who would never see me as I wanted her to see me. As "her man", her "Prince Charming" whom she'd never ever dream of cheating on.

Y'all know about how I harp on attachment and let's just say it explained this experience to me so completely that I became a believer in it pretty gosh darn quickly. I knew what I was then, what she was then, and it all played out exactly as the theory predicted. Dodged a bullet as I didn't get her preggers...

TIM
    SEI-H
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A mixture of both given my own experience. I thought my first "time" with a woman would be transcendental. An experience of the intimacy, acceptance, and love I had always sook in a romantic partner. She was DTF and aggressive as all hell and she was on the same level as me on the SMV (I'll admit I was a 4-5 then).

I found it was little different from masturbation. I was glad I made her feel good too but I didn't the "deep bonding experience" I sought.

Ironically, years later, I kinda get what women feel when they get "Stuck on their Highest Setting" from the male side. I just "knew" I wasn't her one and only. I could feel that she was acting out the part of a devoted lover without the true devotion one would expect on an instinctual level. I wanted to give her my all but at a critical moment I didn't feel it and was eternally disappointed.

The difference between male and female psychology manifested clearly then. I didn't think I "Almost had her", I just understood I was a temporary fling for her and that unless I became Brad Pitt in his prime I'd never become her one and only "true" love. I could never "do better" than her if I remained as I was if only I tried a few more tricks. I had to become better to get better than a woman who would never see me as I wanted her to see me. As "her man", her "Prince Charming" whom she'd never ever dream of cheating on.

Y'all know about how I harp on attachment and let's just say it explained this experience to me so completely that I became a believer in it pretty gosh darn quickly. I knew what I was then, what she was then, and it all played out exactly as the theory predicted. Dodged a bullet as I didn't get her preggers...
    Exactly, men with many feminine attributes are the best!

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some from of OCD thought disorder u can have OCD with ur emotions n thoughts this kinda related to schizo i mean this isnt how its supposed to be. but most trans ppl are more intelligent than average i'd say, so maybe theyr have something extra that helps them get lost in these particualr thoughts. damage to the head can be realted to loss of impulse control and hypsersexuality too. if ur bi/pan and are attracted to urself i can see this merging with sex change, but its not how its supposed to be. dont dont DONT DO IT
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    299 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Exactly, men with many feminine attributes are the best!
    Only if they have secure attachment and their partner is as well.

The reason it didn't work out for me is because I was still hardcore avoidant and she was as well. We both thought Sex was a way to essentially "addict" each other to our presence subconsciously and I was the junkie looking for a dealer over wanting to be the dealer. It's called Love Bombing. She tried to bomb me but I was the more avoidant one back then. She had nukes, and I had a nuke hardened silo without any nukes in it (made room for more armor) because I wanted to be nuked.

What we did to each other was wrong but it "felt right" in our heads back then. I'm still that "feminine" dude I was then but now I know how to be healthy about it because now I'm way more secure in my attachment. dominance is a hell of a drug and it'll take you places you don't want to be if you're not healthy in the head. Same goes for you. dominance might make ya wanna "take care" of a person you really shouldn't.

Also, out of curiosity, are you talking psychologically or physically? Lots of girls say they like the "pretty boys" out loud but they're actually pining after guys like Bruce Lee or Brad Pitt in his prime. They're not Arnold level beefcakes but they are still clearly masculine in appearance. On the other hand / dominants are closer to women psychologically but still clearly men if pushed.

For instance, ILI and LII men are still more likely to be huge fight and athletic fans. More dudes, if asked, know who Dan Gable, David Horton, Carlson Gracie, Jack Dempsey, etc. is than women. Why? Great Athletes and fighters. Men whom other men aspire to be. Men who achieved levels of greatness in their area of physical excellence that they inspired others to try. It's a guy thing most women just don't understand and even the most feminine of men, if they're healthy in the head, just get. Hell, David Horton makes himself cry like a bitch intentionally to feel better. Then he runs over 2k miles in record time. Tell me he's not a real man and I'll throw you.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first time wasn't great either. But I think that's just how it tends to go. Sex is something everyone wants and everyone talks about, "virginity" is talked about as a special status, so you start thinking you'll be somehow changed after fucking; this all builds up to thinking it's something magical. Makes it difficult to act naturally and pleasurably.

What does "better" mean to you? More athletic/physically attractive?

I think that if it's true love, you don't mind getting fat together. You'll both eventually get old and ugly anyway.

Your perspective's more typical of Fi HA, maybe. But it's hard for me to understand, maybe because of my own type. "Intimacy, acceptance, and love" don't seem "transcendental" to me. Security and happiness are boring. Emotional volatility and "excitement" don't typically end well.

Also, out of curiosity, are you talking psychologically or physically? Lots of girls say they like the "pretty boys" out loud but they're actually pining after guys like Bruce Lee or Brad Pitt in his prime. They're not Arnold level beefcakes but they are still clearly masculine in appearance. On the other hand / dominants are closer to women psychologically but still clearly men if pushed.
    I think one is avoidant. The men she thirstposts over have an aura of sexlessness, and she becomes uncomfortable when people are too direct when talking about sexuality.

TIM
    SEI-H
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only if they have secure attachment and their partner is as well.

The reason it didn't work out for me is because I was still hardcore avoidant and she was as well. We both thought Sex was a way to essentially "addict" each other to our presence subconsciously and I was the junkie looking for a dealer over wanting to be the dealer. It's called Love Bombing. She tried to bomb me but I was the more avoidant one back then. She had nukes, and I had a nuke hardened silo without any nukes in it (made room for more armor) because I wanted to be nuked.

What we did to each other was wrong but it "felt right" in our heads back then. I'm still that "feminine" dude I was then but now I know how to be healthy about it because now I'm way more secure in my attachment. dominance is a hell of a drug and it'll take you places you don't want to be if you're not healthy in the head. Same goes for you. dominance might make ya wanna "take care" of a person you really shouldn't.

For instance, ILI and LII men are still more likely to be huge fight and athletic fans. More dudes, if asked, know who Dan Gable, David Horton, Carlson Gracie, Jack Dempsey, etc. is than women. Why? Great Athletes and fighters. Men whom other men aspire to be. Men who achieved levels of greatness in their area of physical excellence that they inspired others to try. It's a guy thing most women just don't understand and even the most feminine of men, if they're healthy in the head, just get. Hell, David Horton makes himself cry like a bitch intentionally to feel better. Then he runs over 2k miles in record time. Tell me he's not a real man and I'll throw you.
    I have never liked muscly I don’t like the look of Brad Pitt/Bruce Lee

TIM
    SEI-H
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My first time wasn't great either. But I think that's just how it tends to go. Sex is something everyone wants and everyone talks about, "virginity" is talked about as a special status, so you start thinking you'll be somehow changed after fucking; this all builds up to thinking it's something magical. Makes it difficult to act naturally and pleasurably.

What does "better" mean to you? More athletic/physically attractive?

I think that if it's true love, you don't mind getting fat together. You'll both eventually get old and ugly anyway.

Your perspective's more typical of Fi HA, maybe. But it's hard for me to understand, maybe because of my own type. "Intimacy, acceptance, and love" don't seem "transcendental" to me. Security and happiness are boring. Emotional volatility and "excitement" don't typically end well.

I think one is avoidant. The men she thirstposts over have an aura of sexlessness, and she becomes uncomfortable when people are too direct when talking about sexuality.
    I’m not avoidant I just don’t like typical crassness and I do not like normie man.
    Some people are weirdly lustful and demonic and to me it’s cringe. If you are that thirsty for water, it means you want water but don’t have water. It’s obvious how that would be cringe bec why don’t you just go out there and stop being whiny. It’s different when just gengar jokey though.

Those men aren’t sexless, I like them bec they look gentle/feminine (as in they can be receptive and would be fair and listen enough than dismiss people and just be bossy all the damn time) and seem like they would actually take people seriously and be respectful in general. Also you think differently bec soft features to you are automatically gay specially when they’re Asian but those ppl just look normal to me. I think you just assume people should be very sex-crazed or at least be very open into liking sex and if not there must be something wrong with them but I’m not even raised in a kind of environment where sex is pushed to me despite it being talked about as normal and I don’t feel the need to be very much into it either. I just think different things most of the time.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    I’m not avoidant I just don’t like typical crassness and I do not like normie man.
    Some people are weirdly lustful and demonic and to me it’s cringe. If you are that thirsty for water, it means you want water but don’t have water. It’s obvious how that would be cringe bec why don’t you just go out there and stop being whiny. It’s different when just gengar jokey though.

Those men aren’t sexless, I like them bec they look gentle/feminine (as in they can be receptive and would be fair and listen enough than dismiss people and just be bossy all the damn time) and seem like they would actually take people seriously and be respectful in general. Also you think differently bec soft features to you are automatically gay specially when they’re Asian but those ppl just look normal to me. I think you just assume people should be very sex-crazed or at least be very open into liking sex and if not there must be something wrong with them but I’m not even raised in a kind of environment where sex is pushed to me despite it being talked about as normal and I don’t feel the need to be very much into it either. I just think different things most of the time.
    I don't think I've said the kinds of men you like look gay. Just that they're the type that appeals to very young women/girls. We have the exact same kind in the West too, like Justin Bieber when he was popular, and most other idols for teenage girls. I don't really think it's a normal target of sexuality for a woman your age, no offense.

I also don't really think your analogy works. No one gets upset or calls anyone "demonic" when people talk about how much water they've been drinking or what a tasty water fountain they've been at, or how they can't wait to drink some tasty water again. You do get really upset though when you hear people talk about water. The only reason I can think someone would get upset is if she herself didn't have water to drink, and so it pained her to hear other people talking about it. I'd agree though that such a person should go get water, though.

TIM
    SEI-H
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think I've said the kinds of men you like look gay. Just that they're the type that appeals to very young women/girls. We have the exact same kind in the West too, like Justin Bieber when he was popular, and most other idols for teenage girls. I don't really think it's a normal target of sexuality for a woman your age, no offense.

I also don't really think your analogy works. No one gets upset or calls anyone "demonic" when people talk about how much water they've been drinking or what a tasty water fountain they've been at, or how they can't wait to drink some tasty water again. You do get really upset though when you hear people talk about water. The only reason I can think someone would get upset is if she herself didn't have water to drink, and so it pained her to hear other people talking about it. I'd agree though that such a person should go get water, though.
    Nope you mentioned it before - "you like gays". You judge some men as too feminine because you think men should look and act a certain way and you have a limited idea of what is attractive to a woman.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Gay men cannot be lesbians because if we were, we'd be lesbians instead of gay men. Oh no, it's that on the nose and anticlimatic and boring!

Do you just wanna fuck a gay man while pretending he's a dyke for some kinda fetish/kink or to still retain a bi/str8 man label or something? It's not gay if the lesbian balls touch?

As much as I admire Xena, I'm not her. <3

Subversive Sage(?)
    TIM
    ILI(?) 5w4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With gender definitions becoming obscured as they are, it'd come as no surprise if the term's already being used more often in that way.

I hate to be yet another newspeak peddler, but I think there would be nowhere near as much prejudicial or problematic attitudes if we were to just use the terms "androphile" and "gynophile" over "heterosexual" and "homosexual".

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Saw some talks about types V.S. gender expressions and I wonder if some people may refer to the IEI type of femininity.

IEI males can look quite feminine imo (both from facial features and from the pliable Fe nature). In contrast to their appearance, their spirit is quite nobleman like, not wanting to be followers. This could be due to their FeSe sensitivity of human hierarchy, and the beta quadra intuition of seeing leader/follower as "masters/slaves". An example could be the rake archetype in romantic era and gothic novels.
    The IEI's femininity has a more "old soul" quality, resembling daemons and witches, very different from the youthful attractiveness of xEE type of idols that are appealing to the crowds.

(ILIs, in contrast, tend not to be feminine in looks, though they are also not very masculine. My observation is that most ILIs are actually okay being followers, perhaps because they are not that sensitive to social hierarchy, and they see everyone as more or less equal, working towards worthy goals (mobilizing Fi). But they could get impatient if they feel the decision makers are incompetent/lacking vision in NiTe matters. Once they have developed their creative Te (which can find solutions to most challenges in life), they won't feel they are being "oppressed" by people above them, as they can easily go to other places/start working in different areas.)