Angry Why was Sol banned

He was one of the more productive posters

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

send sexually suggestive pictures towards a 17 year old female user and said something like 14 year olds are appropriate to sexually interact with. I assume the female who he tried to "flirt" with reported him to a moderator or the site owner who probably had no choice but to ban him. the user nifl is pretty much almost an identical copy of him so I don't think much has been lost but others might disagree. most of their postings revolve around telling new people to upload videos of themselves here. you could probably program a bot to do the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ikite iru View Post
    send sexually suggestive pictures towards a 17 year old female user and said something like 14 year olds are appropriate to sexually interact with. I assume the female who he tried to "flirt" with reported him to a moderator or the site owner who probably had no choice but to ban him. the user nifl is pretty much almost an identical copy of him so I don't think much has been lost but others might disagree. most of their postings revolve around telling new people to upload videos of themselves here. you could probably program a bot to do the same.
    I am still not convinced he is a feeling type. I will enjoy reading your little 'war'.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous4 View Post
    I am still not convinced he is a feeling type. I will enjoy reading your little 'war'.
    He certainly had the repetitive nature that most Ni types have from my observation. Personally I have forgotten most aspects of it all and I'm glad he's gone but probably more because he is the antithesis of everything I do I guess. It seems like people are enjoying the drama aspect of it all so have fun reading that I guess. Personally I don't have the patience to skim through it all
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum

TIM
    Spiritual eyes
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

Taking thing at face value is good only for a spell

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

Pick a straw man, and you'll find a scared crow

I say brilliant things sporadically BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sol, is this you?
    I can smell him from a thousand miles
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BrainlessSquid View Post
    Sol, is this you?
    I can smell him from a thousand miles
    Between @Anonymous4 and @nifl it's like Sol never left

Ave Sol Invicte!

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Between @Anonymous4 and @nifl it's like Sol never left

Ave Sol Invicte!
    there should be more that got use from his posts despite Northstar and co. who assume otherwise

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    there should be more that got use from his posts despite Northstar and co. who assume otherwise
    I did and I'm also philosophically against cancel culture. I think represents socially acceptable machevaliam traits. In a proper tribe a person cannot be deleted, unless they are banished. I don't think his actual so called "crime" warranted what eventually happened.

But I have always had this stance for the over decade and a half I've been here.

Banning people only leads to the demise of the group and it's funny none of the other ethicals notice that here.

I didn't like or agree with a lot of what Sol said or did, but I didn't need to see him gone forever. Like some of the (cough -pussy boys) who did.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there were several people who came out saying they wanted him banned in the past. regardless of that, this isn't a commune that needs to get along. socionics is mainly a research project and people should be interested in moving the theory forward. his whole identity revolved around telling people they are bad at facts due to weak Te. I don't think much was lost. I certainly don't miss him. dunno how people couldn't see that he was a creepy loner that preyed on women here, or I guess some people just don't care about that.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    Honestly though, Sol was less of a forum pest than Alive is these days. Though he's still here in your shape.

I have no clue who this is except I did used to chat/flirt with some guy from here who was 7 years older than me when I was 15.