User Tag List

Thread: Greetings from Oregon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Greetings from Oregon

My name is Paul Foraker. I live in a part of Oregon where it rains a lot making for beautiful green scenery.

I work full time as a contract IT admin for a couple of nonprofit organizations, so I don't get outdoors much to enjoy the green!

I joined this forum in order to participate in discussions about the enneagram. Since 1977 I've been studying in the Arica School founded in 1972 by Oscar Ichazo (www.arica.org).
    Last edited by pwf; 06-22-2024 at 04:19 AM. Reason: clarifying

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, how are you doing? You're in for a real treat. I hope you like getting typed IEI.
    cya

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squishycans View Post
    Hi, how are you doing? You're in for a real treat. I hope you like getting typed IEI.
    Thanks. (I went away; I came back.) I'm curious what typing me as IEI means to you.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pwf View Post
    Thanks. (I went away; I came back.) I'm curious what typing me as IEI means to you.
    squishycans was referring to the fact that the forum has a prolific poster who types everyone and every thing as IEI.

Welcome to the forum, pwf.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking Raptor2016's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have family from Oregon. It's a great horizon of mountains and fluffy clouds to immersive scopes and haystacks of gold. Love the place.

I'm from Virginia, by the way.
    Mavericks-Celtics 88-106 game 5 2024 equals Bruce Lee = Kawhi Leonard, Rhydon as Count Dooku Moltres, winner of world cup 2006 by redeeming it in 2019 with da Vinci > Zapdos Zidane Zarathustra Tesla Montalk Zang INTJ, and Michael Jordan in 1998, crushing mystery gift fluid robes of blessed anchors await to unicorns and fragrant jewels of frenzy and exotic twirls to undertow fortunes and wizardry branching explosions and zephyr euro.
    Robin Gosens won in 2024 by being the Red Bird Lugia Ghost from the 2014 World Cup to Mavericks-Celtics 2024, rumble pack simulator escape dynamite skyrocketing misery star burst cloud moonlight thread entanglement zipping pieces of the quest for relinquishing shiny sparks and ebony!!
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition