Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Alive's type

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh and by the way, sol created this thread one hour after I have send him a pm because he was quoting me constantly: Never quote or mention me again. I do not enjoy your messages, nor do I think you have anything insightful to say. to which he reacted by quoting and mentioning me 6 times and creating this thread. sol giggles like a little girl whenever he gets attention from me. you guys think Fi valuing types engage with people that don't like them? sol has developed an autistic obsession that is so typical for beta NF, you only need to think of all the beta males (pun intented) online that develop obsessions with women they don't even know. this attention is another high in sol's pathetic existence. it is Fe, and the dipshit is too stupid to see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Why is always the insult "bum" or "no job" or "can't get a date"
    Fe-style arguments referring to (sometimes imagined; Fe types are not particularly careful about factual truth) low social status/problems in forming relationships
    logical types tend to counter-argue directly, they do not go quickly to whingeing or insults

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nifl View Post
    Fe-style arguments referring to (sometimes imagined; Fe types are not particularly careful about factual truth) low social status/problems in forming relationships
    logical types tend to counter-argue directly, they do not go quickly to whingeing or insults
    "quickly" - yeah, persters me for a long time but my reaction is "abrupt", "out of nowhere". you live in your own little bubble and you will believe something as stupid as Te=facts for the rest of your life. Your inabillity to see that sol is a stalker and how you are still on his side blabbling about factual truth speaks more about your own inabillity to judge the situation in a neutral way. If sol is a Fe type, you are as well, as you are a carbon copy of him
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Attached Images Attached Images

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Poptart View Post
    I haven't even interacted with you in forever. You thought you are an SEI because you like baking banana bread. Sorry that I questioned your waterproofed typing process while you get morbid thoughts about killing yourself if something ever happens to your child like all the melodramatic beta NF. I type people IEI, and most of them absolutely lose their shit as if their own identity is questioned

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
    I haven't even interacted with you in forever. You thought you are an SEI because you like baking banana bread. Sorry that I questioned your waterproofed typing process while you get morbid thoughts about killing yourself if something ever happens to your child like all the melodramatic beta NF. I type people IEI, and most of them absolutely lose their shit as if their own identity is questioned
    I typed myself SEI long before I ever made banana bread lol.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ever wondered why you are worrying about imaginary scenarios that will most likely never happen? Could it be a function that is associated with developed imagination? Who knows, who knows. It's a mystery

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ever wondered why you are worrying about imaginary scenarios that will most likely never happen? Could it be a function that is associated with developed imagination? Who knows, who knows. It's a mystery
    Maybe because of this for example:

"
    The ISFp frequently plays the role of an optimist who is confident in tomorrow. Likes to make prognoses for the future, although his forecasts are at times too naive and simple in their nature. For example, the SEI may consider a random lucky event to be a forerunner of some future bright prospects.
    On the aspect of “intuition of time”, Ni, abrupt changes from optimism to pessimism are especially characteristic of SEI. Sometimes a small random event he may treat as a long-term prospect: for example, if one day the ISFp was praised at work, he already envisions an outstanding career for himself, but if another day he was scolded or criticized - he assumes he will get fired in the future.
    His own future, the future of his family, his country, his society - are topics which constantly worry the ISFp. Moreover, the ISFp cannot offer any concrete program on this aspect. Questions of the type “What with happen with me? What will happen with us?” seem to remain unresolved for the SEI and after often a topic of his or her reflections. Agonizing reflections. (An example are movies of Eldar Ryazanov Promised Heaven and Prediction.)"

Your stupidity continues to amaze.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why is always the insult "bum" or "no job" or "can't get a date" here lol. I think nobody cares about these that much as long as you are afloat, maybe doing job a little and doing your own thing! What a foreign concept. Isn't the goal being a bum while being well and alive?

Now even homosexuality and mental illness is added! lol It would be so nice if you all just turn "like a girl/gay" like they call it and be very emotional and break down easily but that's just me and my uhm perversions
    Hot

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Maybe because of this for example:

"
    The ISFp frequently plays the role of an optimist who is confident in tomorrow. Likes to make prognoses for the future, although his forecasts are at times too naive and simple in their nature. For example, the SEI may consider a random lucky event to be a forerunner of some future bright prospects.
    On the aspect of “intuition of time”, Ni, abrupt changes from optimism to pessimism are especially characteristic of SEI. Sometimes a small random event he may treat as a long-term prospect: for example, if one day the ISFp was praised at work, he already envisions an outstanding career for himself, but if another day he was scolded or criticized - he assumes he will get fired in the future.
    His own future, the future of his family, his country, his society - are topics which constantly worry the ISFp. Moreover, the ISFp cannot offer any concrete program on this aspect. Questions of the type “What with happen with me? What will happen with us?” seem to remain unresolved for the SEI and after often a topic of his or her reflections. Agonizing reflections. (An example are movies of Eldar Ryazanov Promised Heaven and Prediction.)"

Your stupidity continues to amaze.
    Funny how this description is completely false, as SEI is a negativist. You know who could be meant here. I think even you should be able to figure it out. Hint: the particular type is a positivist

https://wikisocion.github.io/en/inde...egativist.html

I mean, you can follow any incompetent socionist that you want and eat up their imaginary type descriptions but I prefer to just stay with Gulenko and a few select reinin traits that he mentions. Calling me stupid for adhering to that system might not be a brilliant criticism, but you aren't the brightest person anyway
    Last edited by Still Alive; 12-01-2023 at 04:38 PM.

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Funny how this description is completely false, as SEI is a negativist. You know who could be meant here. I think even you should be able to figure it out. Hint: the particular type is a positivist

https://wikisocion.github.io/en/inde...egativist.html

I mean, you can follow any incompetent socionist that you want and eat up their imaginary type descriptions but I prefer to just stay with Gulenko and a few select reinin traits that he mentions. Calling me stupid for adhering to that system might not be a brilliant criticism, but you aren't the brightest person anyway
    Oh really. From your link: "Positivism-Negativism is often mistaken for optimism-pessimism, where Positivism has become synonymous with optimism, and Negativism - with pessimism"

Type profile by Gulenko: "Capable of foreseeing possible hostility or acts of aggression, disturbances in balance of power, the loss of stability. " - oh dear, Gulenko himself used the word FORESEEING for SEI

Your naivety continues to amaze. You obviously cannot even understand what you read. Never mind the socionist you follow typed me SLE of all things, outlining every dichotomy separately.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I chalked that incident up to chronic/intense sleep deprivation, postpartum hormones, and adjusting to a major life change. SEIs aren’t above catastrophizing under stress.
    Last edited by Poptart; 12-01-2023 at 07:11 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would be interested in knowing how SEI envisions things like an outstanding career. which function would do that, considering Ni is turned off due to role, and why would this type even care about a career anyway with ignoring Se? so many loopholes, but don't question it, just call anyone that shakes his head at it stupid and call it a day.

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would be interested in knowing how SEI envisions things like an outstanding career. which function would do that, considering Ni is turned off due to role, and why would this type even care about a career anyway with ignoring Se? so many loopholes, but don't question it, just call anyone that shakes his head at it stupid and call it a day.
    You make so poor conclusions that it's deeply worrying. If you had reading comprehension, that description excerpt illustrates how someone's role will make poor attempts at it instead of being natural and confident. It doesn't mean that is the MAIN thing they do throughout their day, just that they're inclined to hasty jumping of conclusions from single anecdotes. Kinda like how you type people based on single anecdotes of their behavior.

An outstanding career in itself is not related to Se. It can be related to many elements, such as Te, Fe, Ne. Look at the definitions of information elements from Aushra to begin with. Look at Gulenko's definitions too, have you even seen them?
    Your definitions are your own but don't call it socionics.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Typical chicken or the egg sitch. Which came first, the typing or the banana bread?

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Repressed Intuition ya dork

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hellohellohello View Post
    Repressed Intuition ya dork
    no, I want to know with which function SEI imagines the future with and how does it work for them. they close their eyes and see images of imaginary futuristic scenarios, but how, when the function that does that is the role function for them. explain it to me, because my mother is an SEI and I have never observed her focusing on a distant future in my entire life. she is always in the present. I'm calling the description Northstar posted idiotic bullshit because it does not match what I have seen of this type so far and fits IEI much more

Why is always the insult "bum" or "no job" or "can't get a date" here lol.
    If you mean the forum, fwiw I don't think this is the case. I only remember one incident and the person who did that is/was in HR or something so it's kind of expected that these considerations would frequent their mindspace. Also, the "called-out" person was likely an unreciprocated crush.

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no, I want to know with which function SEI imagines the future with and how does it work for them. they close their eyes and see images of imaginary futuristic scenarios, but how, when the function that does that is the role function for them. explain it to me, because my mother is an SEI and I have never observed her focusing on a distant future in my entire life. she is always in the present. I'm calling the description Northstar posted idiotic bullshit because it does not match what I have seen of this type so far and fits IEI much more
    You know, people can imagine future scenarios without having to close their eyes even! In fact, being able to imagine the future is one of the things that sets us apart from animals! Although some very smart animals probably can approach that ability, like corvids and great apes etc.

So apparently your source of your typology knowledge is your mother and other people in your immediate family. Awesome. Probably you are giving your mother too little credit and she can in fact imagine future occurrences, maybe just doesn't talk about them to you. But then again, she produced you..

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know, people can imagine future scenarios without having to close their eyes even! In fact, being able to imagine the future is one of the things that sets us apart from animals! Although some very smart animals probably can approach that ability, like corvids and great apes etc.

So apparently your source of your typology knowledge is your mother and other people in your immediate family. Awesome. Probably you are giving your mother too little credit and she can in fact imagine future occurrences, maybe just doesn't talk about them to you. But then again, she produced you..
    oh, and 10 other SEI I'm seeing at work. funny how you frequently associate specific strenghts of funtions as common knowledge that everyone has. how old are you? why are you throwing random insults at a person who is like 10 years younger than you with a different mindset? why are you not spending time with your child or your relationship that's going to collapse again in the future? why is your life such a sad joke and I feel pity writing this?

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh, and 10 other SEI I'm seeing at work. funny how you frequently associate specific strenghts of funtions as common knowledge that everyone has. how old are you? why are you throwing random insults at a person who is like 10 years younger than you with a different mindset? why are you not spending time with your child or your relationship that's going to collapse again in the future? why is your life such a sad joke and I feel pity writing this?
    Yeah sure, those "10 other SEI" certainly tell you all about how they do or don't have the ability to imagine scenarios of the future. Being able to imagine future (I don't talk about far-off futures, or even years forward, just in general) is not a "specific strength of a function", it's a normal human ability and everyone does it to differing levels, with RELATIVELY better or worse performance.

You have earned your insults for your general arrogance. But why are you responding to the insults with your own feeble attempts at insults, they don't have any effect on me.

TIM
    SEI-H
    Mentioned
    345 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinoche buenanoche View Post
    If you mean the forum, fwiw I don't think this is the case. I only remember one incident and the person who did that is/was in HR or something so it's kind of expected that these considerations would frequent their mindspace. Also, the "called-out" person was likely an unreciprocated crush.
    I meant the ones arguing lately

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sometimes, breaks from typology helps provide clearer vision and reconciles misunderstandings both in oneself and others

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who hurt you and why?

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Finaplex View Post
    Who hurt you and why?
    No one. I do not care about Northstar. 100% of all interactions I have with Northstar in the last 6 months are initiated by him. I do not initiate, or quote him, as I frankly find him intellectually beneath me, but unfortunately I have an Ego, so he drags me into these pointless conversations to insult me, then I insult him back, brilliant. And it leads me to think why, why does a middle aged man in bumfuck nowhere with a broken family feel the need to constantly bombard me with random type descriptions I don't even care about, and it just makes you aware how sad and meaningless his life must be. His whole I don't care attitude thst he desperately needs to show when confronted and the whole point that he doesn't even care about socionics, it's all an act. I know it gets under his skin, I know he's an IEI that takes everything to heart. He's a masochist or something. He can't fool someone that has lived in the city with thousands of IEI

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No one. I do not care about Northstar. 100% of all interactions I have with Northstar in the last 6 months are initiated by him. I do not initiate, or quote him, as I frankly find him intellectually beneath me, but unfortunately I have an Ego, so he drags me into these pointless conversations to insult me, then I insult him back, brilliant. And it leads me to think why, why does a middle aged man in bumfuck nowhere with a broken family feel the need to constantly bombard me with random type descriptions I don't even care about, and it just makes you aware how sad and meaningless his life must be. His whole I don't care attitude thst he desperately needs to show when confronted and the whole point that he doesn't even care about socionics, it's all an act. I know it gets under his skin, I know he's an IEI that takes everything to heart. He's a masochist or something

No I mean long before you showed up here.

And yes, I dislike bullies as well. Even when they are doing things in jest.

Here's a new angle I haven't seen yet. If we are all IEIs (people here are not all IEIs), and you are a LII, lets say this is %100 the case, then doesn't that make everyone your benefit partner, which means you being here and being "roasted", is actually for your own good?

I mean, if you let socionics do its thing....

BTW, I don't subscribe to this concept fully, you need to protect yourself and this site doesn't represent theory and reality aligning up 1:1.

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No one. I do not care about Northstar. 100% of all interactions I have with Northstar in the last 6 months are initiated by him. I do not initiate, or quote him, as I frankly find him intellectually beneath me, but unfortunately I have an Ego, so he drags me into these pointless conversations to insult me, then I insult him back, brilliant. And it leads me to think why, why does a middle aged man in bumfuck nowhere with a broken family feel the need to constantly bombard me with random type descriptions I don't even care about, and it just makes you aware how sad and meaningless his life must be. His whole I don't care attitude thst he desperately needs to show when confronted and the whole point that he doesn't even care about socionics, it's all an act. I know it gets under his skin, I know he's an IEI that takes everything to heart. He's a masochist or something. He can't fool someone that has lived in the city with thousands of IEI
    Mfw almost laughing out loud at this while enjoying some good ol' WoW with my (not so broken) family! Keep it coming, it's gold.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably because essentially everyone has hopes and dreams for themselves, no matter who they are. Can they live up those dreams is a better question.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back to the topic of the thread for a moment

COUGHS UP A MASSIVE FUCKING LUNG

"In situations of collisions of opinions it is very important for the SLI to have the last word. It is very important that his point of view is acknowledged. (aspects of “volitional sensing” and “logic of relationships” are sometimes set in operation simultaneously, since they are located in same block) Often the SLI argues not out of consideration of searching for truth, but of the tendency to impose his point of view, or out of a desire to show himself to not be more foolish than others. As a general rule, the less intelligent the SLI – the greater self-assurance he demonstrates in a conflict."

(CONTINUES TO) COUGH UP A MASSIVE FUCKING LUNG

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mfw almost laughing out loud at this while enjoying some good ol' WoW with my (not so broken) family! Keep it coming, it's gold.
    I'd say be the bigger person, North Star, when it gets really mean and personal like that, would indicate to me that he's hurt. Because really mostly hurt people act like that.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hellohellohello View Post
    Back to the topic of the thread for a moment

COUGHS UP A MASSIVE FUCKING LUNG

"In situations of collisions of opinions it is very important for the SLI to have the last word. It is very important that his point of view is acknowledged. (aspects of “volitional sensing” and “logic of relationships” are sometimes set in operation simultaneously, since they are located in same block) Often the SLI argues not out of consideration of searching for truth, but of the tendency to impose his point of view, or out of a desire to show himself to not be more foolish than others. As a general rule, the less intelligent the SLI – the greater self-assurance he demonstrates in a conflict."

(CONTINUES TO) COUGH UP A MASSIVE FUCKING LUNG
    sure, but does this apply is this case? I mean we would have to take the premise that he is actually SLI for this to be applicable?

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No I mean long before you showed up here.

And yes, I dislike bullies as well. Even when they are doing things in jest.

Here's a new angle I haven't seen yet. If we are all IEIs (people here are not all IEIs), and you are a LII, lets say this is %100 the case, then doesn't that make everyone your benefit partner, which means you being here and being "roasted", is actually for your own good?

I mean, if you let socionics do its thing....

BTW, I don't subscribe to this concept fully, you need to protect yourself and this site doesn't represent theory and reality aligning up 1:1.
    The only reason I'm here is because of my project, otherwise I would have been long gone because these kinds of discussion sites are not appealing for me. I don't enjoy discussons personally. I doubt there are any other LII here. I truly think almost everyone here has thr same type bur they are totally unaware this, which is both bizarre and amusing

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only reason I'm here is because of my project, otherwise I would have been long gone because these kinds of discussion sites are not appealing for me. I don't enjoy discussons personally. I doubt there are any other LII here. I truly think almost everyone here has thr same type bur they are totally unaware this, which is both bizarre and amusing
    Oh......?

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably because essentially everyone has hopes and dreams for themselves, no matter who they are. Can they live up those dreams is a better question.
    No, the type that pursues hopes and dreams IS IEI, that's the whole point. I don't have that sort of thinking

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, the type that pursues hopes and dreams IS IEI, that's the whole point. I don't have that sort of thinking
    You have no hopes and dreams for yourself?

Did you not just say you are here for your project? Is that not a kind of a hope and dream for yourself, to do the best for your project? Even if being here is , I don't know, hard ?

Plus, don't be so certain you have the last word on what motivates people. Because I think you may need to have a discussion with your Mom, if you have not already.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have no hopes and dreams for yourself?

Did you not just say you are here for your project? Is that not a kind of a hope and dream for yourself, to do the best for your project? Even if being here is , I don't know, hard ?

Plus, don't be so certain you have the last word on what motivates people. Because I think you may need to have a discussion with your Mom, if you have not already.
    I don't know, maybe? I don't think in poetic terms like "I have this dream", I just do what I do because it's fun to me and I'm in a fortunate position of not having to work to survive. I don't go through life and think about 'hope' or anything, I just do. That's the difference between IEI and other types, because this type dominates the public sphere so much it's easy to think everyone has constant hopes and dreams. I'm not saying I know all the time what motivates people, I just derive to my own conclusions. If Northstar is so unaffacted by everything, why does he need to have the last word all the time? Wouldn't a person who is content with himself just ignore it, not having to highlight how it's all so unimportant to him?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know, maybe? I don't think in poetic terms like "I have this dream", I just do what I do because it's fun to me and I'm in a fortunate position of not having to work to survive. I don't go through life and think about 'hope' or anything, I just do. That's the difference between IEI and other types, because this type dominates the public sphere so much it's easy to think everyone has constant hopes and dreams. I'm not saying I know all the time what motivates people, I just derive to my own conclusions. If Northstar is so unaffacted by everything, why does he need to have the last word all the time? Wouldn't a person who is content with himself just ignore it, not having to highlight how it's all so unimportant to him?

Ask him?

I don't know, maybe? I don't think in poetic terms like "I have this dream", I just do what I do because it's fun to me and I'm in a fortunate position of not having to work to survive. I don't go through life and think about 'hope' or anything, I just do.
    And your Mom? Have you ever asked her? Mom, what are your hopes and dreams?

Because saying she is just living in the here and now ... sure, Si daily dailies. But that's not the totality of being. Plus, if you are an adult and your Mom has never explained herself to you, I don't know, why not try asking? Instead of assuming. I think you would be a better tactician of socionics. Its what I would do, anyway.

TIM
    SCS: SLE sp8w7
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sexually a lesbian, comphet rather. Reading that and even accessing the full article was fucking hilarious. Nice.

TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ask him?
    It's just too fun to wind up arrogant dorks. All that projection comes out.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ask him?

And your Mom? Have you ever asked her? Mom, what are your hopes and dreams?

Because saying she is just living in the here and now ... sure, Si daily dailies. But that's not the totality of being. Plus, if you are an adult and your Mom has never explained herself to you, I don't know, why not try asking? Instead of assuming. I think you would be a better tactician of socionics. Its what I would do, anyway.
    Why do you assume you know so much about my family life? Why do you think that conversations about hopes and dreams are even important for my family? My dad is an LII, so we three belong to alpha, and we never feel the need to discuss grandiose life goals or dreams or visions. It's simply not a topic of interest for us. My parents have been together for 32 years, they married one month before I was born. I think I know them very well considering I lived 18 years with them and my mother does not talk about the future. It is not a priority for them.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast