Page 194 of 194 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194
Results 7,721 to 7,732 of 7732

Thread: Typology Random Thoughts

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So funny but sad seeing my LSE friend struggle with Fi, like I never knew what it looked like until I seen him get constantly paranoid that someone hates him for some little thing that happened a year ago. He still swears up and down this or that person hates him even when I tell him he's being paranoid and it's all in his head, he remains unconvinced lol. It's super strange, but it's pretty much text book Fi seeking, I just didn't know it'd be SO textbook.

Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I could say a lot about this, but let's listen to what an SEE who is surrounded by Ni-doms has to say about it.

Here's another SEE, talking about how he tries and tries and tries to get through to an ILI. There is a woman effectively playing an ILI at 0:50. Now, conquering her would be a challenge. A perfect challenge.

SEEs push and push and push. They want to conquer the world, hence their designation as "Caesar". If they can't conquer the world, maybe they can up-sell you on some new tires to go with that used car. Which is like conquering a small world.

ILI's want to be wanted. Tell an ILI "I want you to know three things", and all they will hear is the "I want you" part.

How ESI does this guy look?
    Not to mention the ExTj dad.

Hakuna Matata and the cycle of Samsara godslave's Avatar
    TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    Not to mention the ExTj dad.
    He kinda looks like Adam Driver...

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    He kinda looks like Adam Driver...

who is an IEI, like all the people posted on the last page.
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post

Looks more ESI than average, but I think xEI-Fe.

You mustn't think thought control Distance's Avatar
    TIM
    Fe Ni
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

🍒 cola found a type.

Thread closed, so:

Black & white is a shallow divide ∕∕division is the color that multipliesx

Taking things at face value is good only for a spell

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

A little better makes better more>
    ♦♦

TIM
    ENTP
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

According to this reinin dichotomy calculator.

Quote Originally Posted by zhilkin
    Intuitive: Better perceives non-material side of the world — ideas, concepts, and the like. Quickly absorbs new information, but because of poor digestion doesn’t keep it in memory for too long.
    Quote Originally Posted by zhilkin
    Sensing: Better perceives material side of the world — taste, color, and the like. Slowly absorbs new information, but thanks to good digestion keeps it in memory for a long time.
    Translated into English: intuitives are lossless like .png while sensors are lossy like .jpg
    (My name is Yon Yonson,
    I live in Wisconsin.
    I work in a lumber yard there.
    The people I meet as
    I walk down the street,
    They say "Hello!"
    I say "Hello!"
    They say "What's your name?"
    I say: (My name is Yon Yonson...

All posts licensed under the GNU General Public License. Some rights reserved.

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most of ITR related conversations and/or observations in this forum resolve around "romantic" relationships. It would be more constructive see examples of ITR manifestation outside the domain of "romance".

I have the impression that the Socionics aspects that people are the most interested in are a) their own type and b) the type of their crush/romantic partner (Dual idealisation).

All this gives me the impression that most people use socionics essentially as a dating/romance matching tool. Socionics is not a matchmaking service for God's sake !

That said, I also like to come up with different and often unexpected ways to use stuff.

TIM
    Fe Ni
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Te ignore = creating trueness to self at the expense of what is actually believed externally.

Add in Ne PoLR and you create models of people that don't work well.

Consequently you are stuck in how changes can come about in someone, so you change little mirroring an instone static belief.

It is a house with no windows.

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

♦♦

TIM
    Fe Ni
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My signature lines are Ni in nature. Abstract processes thru time.

♦♦

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am convinced that the unconscious reads faster than than conscious mind. As a matter of fact, in socionics the Vital track (of ring) information flow faster than the Mental track and we realise the effect of our vital track information only afterwards.

That said, sometimes I feel like having a headache when I read some texts (including that of certain forum members). It's difficult do describe but it's probably similar to brain fog. However, this phenomenon has more to do with the perceived lack of fluidity in the writing style than with its content. Some would say that it's a like a gut feeling...

Now, why did I talked about the unconscious reading ? Because this "brain fog" happens in the first seconds of my conscious reading which means that my unconscious has already "looked ahead" and shown signs of inconfort that somehow leaked and manifested physically before my conscious awareness of the texts style. It's a bit when you touch a very hot object and burn your fingers, you feel the burning after a certain delay of a few microseconds.

I would also compare that unconscious awareness with my adaptability to people's mind. I think there is a certain aspect in people that I unconsciously perceive and once that process is done I start to, for the lack of a better word, energy-shift before being conscious of it. Of course when I talk about energy shifting (some would call that shapeshifting to give it more oomph !), it is not something negative. I think that I unconsciously summon an archetype (whatever it is) that mirrors the energy of my interlocutor. Maybe not exactly but just enough to ease communication flow, no more no less.

I know that this is weird stuff folks but it's most certainly type related. Do you relate to some of this ?

TIM
    Fe Ni
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    I am convinced that the unconscious reads faster than than conscious mind. As a matter of fact, in socionics the Vital track (of ring) information flow faster than the Mental track and we realise the effect of our vital track information only afterwards.

That said, sometimes I feel like having a headache when I read some texts (including that of certain forum members). It's difficult do describe but it's probably similar to brain fog. However, this phenomenon has more to do with the perceived lack of fluidity in the writing style than with its content. Some would say that it's a like a gut feeling...

<snip>

Now, why did I talked about the unconscious reading ? Because this "brain fog" happens in the first seconds of my conscious reading which means that my unconscious has already "looked ahead" and shown signs of inconfort that somehow leaked and manifested physically before my conscious awareness of the texts style. It's a bit when you touch a very hot object and burn your fingers, you feel the burning after a certain delay of a few microseconds.

I would also compare that unconscious awareness with my adaptability to people's mind. I think there is a certain aspect in people that I unconsciously perceive and once that process is done I start to, for the lack of a better word, energy-shift before being conscious of it. Of course when I talk about energy shifting (some would call that shapeshifting to give it more oomph !), it is not something negative. I think that I unconsciously summon an archetype (whatever it is) that mirrors the energy of my interlocutor. Maybe not exactly but just enough to ease communication flow, no more no less.

<snip>
    I know that this is weird stuff folks but it's most certainly type related. Do you relate to some of this ?
    We don't consciously decide, we become conscious that we have decided.

The switching is forwarding you making a conscious part of us.

Like a light switch and you are the bulb, the bulb only knows it is glowing. It looks like the bulb did it itself but it is unaware of the back-behind event.

♦♦