Thread: Typology Random Thoughts

TIM
    Blackhole role
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Damn. Don't you hate it when that happens?

Watch out for the propaganda.

Black & white is a shallow divide ∕∕division is the color that multiplies

Taking things at face value is good only for a spell

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

A little better makes better more
    ♦♦

TIM
    Blackhole role
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Overall in case anyone missed shout box, I put type in the badge code to experiment with type. EIE for now. I had ILE before and it was worse than now.

Everyone should try it. Do all 16, one a month and see what you do with it. In case you are on the type fence, that is.

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

♦♦

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

When I was a teenager, I got into the habit of reading a lot of science fiction, because the stories could instantly transport me to some far distant planet.

I think that Elon Musk also didn’t have the best relationship with his mother.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I was a teenager, I got into the habit of reading a lot of science fiction, because the stories could instantly transport me to some far distant planet.

Lizard theater's dumb! Shame shame shame!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Distance View Post
    Overall in case anyone missed shout box, I put type in the badge code to experiment with type. EIE for now. I had ILE before and it was worse than now.

Everyone should try it. Do all 16, one a month and see what you do with it. In case you are on the type fence, that is.
    If you want to know what I think...I think you are EII (sorry if you are american, because I know that in America, the word "introvert" has negative conotations, but really introvert in common language and that sense used in America is different than the sense used in socionics)

I think you are such a well dualised EII, that you have many of the gifts and talents.

And something I notice about well dualise EII is that you can resemble IEE a lot more, but you just have such well Ti that I can't consider you IEE or EIE, but yet not enough Ti that I can consider you ILE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, Dr. Adam Strange, I do believe Elon Musk to belong to the same "club" as you of intuitive logicals.
    It is likely that you relate to him a lot.

I type Elon Musk as ILI. There's just no doubt about it. He has the clearest Fe-PoLR in the world.
    He cannot be ILE or LIE or LSI as some people have suspected.

Why do you think that he didn't have the best relationship with his mother?
    And what type do you think she is?

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This old but not outdated article (https://www.meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars) sounds remarkably like a description of the "beta quadra". Soviet (russian) and Arab societies have a lot in common and maybe Gulenko typing half the population beta has something to do with his inherent (ex-soviet sphere) cultural biases. I think most of socionics quadra theory is just describing "cultures". It does make sense that southern european/ME cultures lean "Se-valuing" and northern european "Si-valuing". Whether it has been more important to outcompete your neighbors for access to prime living space/water or having to survive a long winter using saved/pooled resources.

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    This old but not outdated article (https://www.meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars) sounds remarkably like a description of the "beta quadra". Soviet (russian) and Arab societies have a lot in common and maybe Gulenko typing half the population beta has something to do with his inherent (ex-soviet sphere) cultural biases. I think most of socionics quadra theory is just describing "cultures". It does make sense that southern european/ME cultures lean "Se-valuing" and northern european "Si-valuing". Whether it has been more important to outcompete your neighbors for access to prime living space/water or having to survive a long winter using saved/pooled resources.
    This is what I thought in the beginning of my study of socionics. In fact I found the quadra progression similar to the Spiral Dynamics theory. I think that progress affects the whole socion and it is kinda cyclical in nature and follow (like most things) a bell curve type of cycle. What I mean by that is that imho the socion takes the flavor of the dominant quadra at a given point of time, we can indeed call it a dominant culture at that point of development.

TIM
    Blackhole role
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Simplylee View Post
    If you want to know what I think...I think you are EII (sorry if you are american, because I know that in America, the word "introvert" has negative conotations, but really introvert in common language and that sense used in America is different than the sense used in socionics)

I think you are such a well dualised EII, that you have many of the gifts and talents.

And something I notice about well dualise EII is that you can resemble IEE a lot more, but you just have such well Ti that I can't consider you IEE or EIE, but yet not enough Ti that I can consider you ILE.
    Thanks for the vote.

But:

I'm married to SEI for the purpose of Si, either PoLR or seeking. Introverted sensing is something i have tried to understand better thru Socionics to know how it works.

Introverted sensing has been a weakness in me, not Se as a PoLR.

I've only dated SEI in ITR and i get along with SLI like a dual too. So it points away from EIE and EII.

♦♦

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the vote.

But:

I'm married to SEI for the purpose of Si, either PoLR or seeking. Introverted sensing is something i have tried to understand better thru Socionics to know how it works.

Introverted sensing has been a weakness in me, not Se as a PoLR.

I've only dated SEI in ITR and i get along with SLI like a dual too. So it points away from EIE and EII.

Interesting. There have been a couple of Si threads recently being discussed. I feel like the forum as a collective is interested in this function currently. You can check these out, and try asking and interacting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Another random thought today, cause I'm thinking a lot of socionics thoughts.

Shouldn't the ILE supervise the EII?

While the EII is lying sensitive about something, paralyzed, deep in emotion, feeling something intensely and unable to focus,

ILE is active, exploring, learning, questioning, living, enjoying. ILE advances, and creates a career.

If you asked me, I would say ILE supervises EII. ILE is way much more brilliant.

But maybe... that's just me.

TIM
    Blackhole role
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While the EII is lying sensitive about something, paralyzed, deep in emotion, feeling something intensely and unable to focus,

ILE is active, exploring, learning, questioning, living, enjoying. ILE advances, and creates a career.

If you asked me, I would say ILE supervises EII. ILE is way much more brilliant.

SLE goes after both PoLR's. LII EII.

There is an ILE in the archives here and is supervised by his EII wife. Don't sound edifying at all in his stories, like oh well. He came to understand it better. Just like I'm trying to understand Si.

♦♦

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what is Fi according to you guys? don't throw words randomly around. nobody knows what you mean. why does someone with weak extroverted sensing pursue a career? come on guys, put more care in your comments. we all want to be on the same page, otherwise it's just random words strung together
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

TIM
    SEI-H
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You just get confused by the other’s lead and if you don’t understand the dynamics you’ll end up paralyzing yourself. It’s not really about your status in life (as in ILE is better because they are outgoing, etc and meet society’s standard of an Extrovert).
    ILE’s choices and handling of relationships may end up being questionable without good guidance, some dark spots like that are not that obvious and they may even ignore it until they face someone who cares and knows what they’re talking about. By then they may start to feel blank (if unaware, then inadequate) because they just never think about those things. It may also feel weird because it’s being directly shown and given too much importance. They may act very straightforward, distant or playful towards others, which an Fi lead would judge as not very respectful/decent. Delta also has that pragmatic energy and with Ij temp so they might also feel that their supervisor has their shit together because not only they are good with relationships, but not they have those plus it’s not like they are bad with what an ILE is good at anyway (Ne). That’s just an example of how they can feel bad about themselves. If you’re insecure a supervisor can give you a feeling that they’re just the best at everything. Sometimes they also seem to act like that by correcting you (Fi matters with this example). Also you typically “can’t answer back” to their lead (unless you are healthy and you just take it in/you learn from them and not double down because you are confused).

Supervision may even be good when 1) your supervisor is in a lower position, 2) you decide that learning is important and so you listen to them and take them as your mentor in the area you’re bad at 3) you just decide that you want to be a baby and let them take care of you 4) your supervisor is not an asshole power tripper and treats you as an equal/normal person

I don’t see EIIs as unfocused spiralers by default. Ijs are also quite composed in disposition. Also it’s not like ILEs are not brilliant. It’s just that Fi is not a regular focus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ikite iru View Post
    what is Fi according to you guys? don't throw words randomly around. nobody knows what you mean. why does someone with weak extroverted sensing pursue a career? come on guys, put more care in your comments. we all want to be on the same page, otherwise it's just random words strung together
    No, my question is why would someone with weak Se not pursue a career? Like why not?

I see LIIs and EIIs outperform SEEs and SLEs professionally all the time.

So not getting why you asking this question. Where are you coming from?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And btw people, I am getting sick of this site and of socionics.
    Socionics is seriously a depressing theory.
    It sort of goes against growth mindset in a way.
    And today suddenly, I feel a change.
    I no longer want a relationship. Thinking about it makes me sick.
    So I guess I have no use for socionics.
    It is a completely and utterly useless theory. Esepcially the concept of dimensionality. Pretty sure the models are flawed.
    What I really want in life is a growth mindset, high or healthy self-esteem, and a purpose.
    Goodbye forever. Never logging in ever again.
    That's it, the end.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It really kind of is

a depressing theory

bhr good news it’s just theory

like sometimes I’d rather I didn’t know
    pinterest
    EII-1Ne | CH | ELVF | 4(w5)96 sx/so

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True. Why would someone with weak Se even breathe? Why would they bother cooking food or going to the store? Without Se you just die and give up, according to Alive's idiosyncratic idea of what it means.

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have serious difficulties to picture what kind of person forumites talk about when they mention the type of said person. For instance when a person says "He's LSI 6 sx/do" or " My cousin is an IEI 4 sx/sp". I mean that's so confusing to me because it doesn't mean much unless I know how the person (who is mentioning the type of another) "understands" the types i.e. his or her "Type images".

These are mental representations which are all subjective assessment based on correspondences between Type descriptions and examples (which constitute a real problem because of how numerous and different they can be from typist to typist and/or school to school) and the behavior/attitude/vibe of the the person who is typed by the forumites or typology aficionados. Of course, a TIM is not a personality so it is very difficult to differentiate what is TIM relevant from what is Personality relevant we calibrate our type images based on descriptions and examples found here and there.

The problem indeed lies precisely in the calibration of these "Type images" most of the time they are different from forumite to forumite. I assume that each person has his or her own representation of these “type Images” and I consider them all to be subjective. Unless the person has already demonstrated that he/she masters the art of typing, but these people can be counted on the fingers of one hand.Indeed, Most people don't know how to type and don't even have a deep understand of socionics in the first place.

Therefore it's much easier for me to be on the same page when a person says "My cousin he vibes like Mohamed Ali" or "My father vibes like Tywin Lannister" or "My brother vibes like Vegeta" or "My mother vibes like Sandra Bullock" etc...

TIM
    Blackhole role
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And btw people, I am getting sick of this site and of socionics.
    Socionics is seriously a depressing theory.
    It sort of goes against growth mindset in a way.
    And today suddenly, I feel a change.
    I no longer want a relationship. Thinking about it makes me sick.
    So I guess I have no use for socionics.
    It is a completely and utterly useless theory. Esepcially the concept of dimensionality. Pretty sure the models are flawed.
    What I really want in life is a growth mindset, high or healthy self-esteem, and a purpose.
    Goodbye forever. Never logging in ever again.
    That's it, the end.
    What actually takes place is important with any theory.

Is it testable in experience?

Either people here find it true, and say yes my weakness correspond to it, it has patterns in my life, or deny any patterns and walk away.

Some balk at the box and feel any limit is limiting and prefer to move away from it, thinking it is a quicksand mire, others feel that the more you know, the less traps means the lesser being trapped.

If you believe that we have free will, then the skies the limit and you shoot for the stars, or if not, then we will always do what we do, and would have done anyway, if we realize the decisions we make happen subconsciously, we become conscious that we have decided.

If finding limits and these have patterns in people, then some will align to it.

Some prefer to believe the sky is limiting, but there are laws that are incontrovertible and limiting.

Is there truth or do we make truth?

♦♦

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    True. Why would someone with weak Se even breathe? Why would they bother cooking food or going to the store? Without Se you just die and give up, according to Alive's idiosyncratic idea of what it means.
    Does not chasing a career mean giving up on life and not cooking food?
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've just used ChatGpT for the first time. My first question was :

"Are Socionics Types and Carl Jung Psychological Types the same and if not how do they differ ? "

It answered exactly as I expected i.e about the same way I answered that question several times here !!

Here is just the conclusion :

While socionics is influenced by Jung's work, it expands and modifies it to create a distinct system. Understanding both systems can provide a richer perspective on personality and interpersonal dynamics.
    Last edited by godslave; 05-30-2024 at 01:57 PM. Reason: self-censored (Hoping not to hurt any camera angle !)

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(Anything to do with) interpersonal distance
    pinterest
    EII-1Ne | CH | ELVF | 4(w5)96 sx/so

TIM
    Blackhole role
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can def. tell the Fe ignoring members here. godslave ain't one.

♦♦

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://youtu.be/75wmW7xjyog?si=74WPoEFZqrdc4Qmn

https://youtu.be/M8Wj6-gPY0g?si=WgqF2TuoPhdQNtqs

I'm wondering how Kendrick Lamar and 2Pac are similar. Both are dreamers and idealists, they read other people's emotions easily as if they were their own. Lyricists. Deeply relfective, artistically gifted, became a spokesperson for a whole generation. Such people are very rare, but there are other people like them who simply didn't became famous for one reason or another. What if this is really just a subtype of a type? I mean it's easy to see how they could be IEI, although in MBTI, people type him as ESI for some reason. There are different layers to typology, but instead of thinking about them, people want to revert back to classical socionics or MBTI. How unfortunate

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As an ILE who's accidentally gotten close to too many EII's, I'll try and explain how EII to ILE supervision works.

Typically, when I think something someone said is wrong, I almost never argue it on a "I don't like how that made me feel" basis. I always try and put some decent Ti reason instead, so even if something is straight up offensive to me, I'll always try and give a rational explanation for why what they said is wrong. EII's, as you'd expect, do the opposite, and so EII's will end up dismissing ILE's attempts at Ti communication. Here's an example conversation:

"EII: Alright, I don't like this show.
    ILE: Why not?
    EII: I don't like it. It feels bad to watch.
    ILE: Ok but why don't you like it?
    EII: Come on, I told you I don't like this show, let's watch something else.
    ILE: Well, it's got a lot of good writing, the plot's interesting, the characters are nuanced, I mean, really there's a lot of good things about it.
    EII: I mean, not really.
    ILE: What do you mean not really?
    EII: Ughhh, just hand me the remote"

In this conversation, the EII wants to be able to just say they don't like the show and move on. The ILE, though, does like the show, but instead of just saying they like the show, they're much more likely to defend the show without actually giving any personal judgement about it. And even if they do give a personal judgement, that judgement will be second to the rationalization given for the judgement, as opposed to the EII who will just expect that stating how they feel is enough to justify themselves.

Now, the thing is that the ILE is genuinely upset here. But, in trying to communicate their feeling of being upset, they demand Ti logic, to which the EII dismisses them. If the ILE was more upset and/or less filtered, this interaction could end up a lot worse, with the ILE offhandedly insulting the EII and causing something similar to this next example (which is not hypothetical):

"EII: Soooo, what did you think about this show?
    ILE: Oh it's good some good aspects, but I don't know, it's just not that interesting.
    EII: Wow, alright that was mean.
    ILE: ?
    EII: You could have at least said that you didn't like it. I really liked this show and I thought you'd like it too. You knew I liked this show, you didn't have to be a d*** about it.
    ILE: Oh, um, alright.
    EII: Aren't you gonna apologize?
    ILE: mumbling ya, I'm sorry
    "

This is what supervision looks. When the ILE is upset at the EII, there's nothing the ILE can do because they can't properly respond to and communicate with the supervisor's lead Fi. When the EII is upset at the ILE, the ILE is suddenly forced to try and communicate with a function that they're insecure about and try to avoid.

One of the biggest problems I have with EII's is shutting down when they deliver their Fi justice onto me, with them then getting angry that I'm not responding properly. Now, the thing is, when I actually do believe I've done something wrong and realized it I do feel bad and guilty and apologize immediately. But like, in the second example? I've got a million opinions that I want to say but just can't, because I'm not confident enough in my own Fi to argue back. When I'm called a bad person and mean, it's hard for me to be like "Actually, I wasn't being mean," because there's been so many times where I have been a bad person, and when I finally am able to stomach and try to defend myself with my own Fi judgement of myself I just get "No you definitely were just mean" and I shut down.

Anyways, this is just my experience of EII + ILE supervision. Maybe I just have autism and this is the result of that (the belief of the EII in the second example).

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Santa Claus has a gift for you.

Planetocopia - World Dream Bank

Some models for you to choose from:

1. Dubia - A dubious future Earth imagined in 2103, ruined by anthropogenic global warming, named after George "Dubia" Bush.
    2. Lyr - A model constructed to challenge the Goldilocks Zone Bollocks that the conditions for life are so narrow that life happens rarely.
    3. Shiveria - A Steady State Ice Age In order to Let It Go.

Also ����your extremely defensive attempt to resist help has been intercepted.
    Last edited by SacredKnowing; 06-02-2024 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Added apology
    [Today 03:36 AM] anotherperson: this forum feels like the edge of the internet

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baqer View Post
    As an ILE who's accidentally gotten close to too many EII's, I'll try and explain how EII to ILE supervision works.

Typically, when I think something someone said is wrong, I almost never argue it on a "I don't like how that made me feel" basis. I always try and put some decent Ti reason instead, so even if something is straight up offensive to me, I'll always try and give a rational explanation for why what they said is wrong. EII's, as you'd expect, do the opposite, and so EII's will end up dismissing ILE's attempts at Ti communication. Here's an example conversation:

"EII: Alright, I don't like this show.
    ILE: Why not?
    EII: I don't like it. It feels bad to watch.
    ILE: Ok but why don't you like it?
    EII: Come on, I told you I don't like this show, let's watch something else.
    ILE: Well, it's got a lot of good writing, the plot's interesting, the characters are nuanced, I mean, really there's a lot of good things about it.
    EII: I mean, not really.
    ILE: What do you mean not really?
    EII: Ughhh, just hand me the remote"

In this conversation, the EII wants to be able to just say they don't like the show and move on. The ILE, though, does like the show, but instead of just saying they like the show, they're much more likely to defend the show without actually giving any personal judgement about it. And even if they do give a personal judgement, that judgement will be second to the rationalization given for the judgement, as opposed to the EII who will just expect that stating how they feel is enough to justify themselves.

Now, the thing is that the ILE is genuinely upset here. But, in trying to communicate their feeling of being upset, they demand Ti logic, to which the EII dismisses them. If the ILE was more upset and/or less filtered, this interaction could end up a lot worse, with the ILE offhandedly insulting the EII and causing something similar to this next example (which is not hypothetical):

"EII: Soooo, what did you think about this show?
    ILE: Oh it's good some good aspects, but I don't know, it's just not that interesting.
    EII: Wow, alright that was mean.
    ILE: ?
    EII: You could have at least said that you didn't like it. I really liked this show and I thought you'd like it too. You knew I liked this show, you didn't have to be a d*** about it.
    ILE: Oh, um, alright.
    EII: Aren't you gonna apologize?
    ILE: mumbling ya, I'm sorry
    "

This is what supervision looks. When the ILE is upset at the EII, there's nothing the ILE can do because they can't properly respond to and communicate with the supervisor's lead Fi. When the EII is upset at the ILE, the ILE is suddenly forced to try and communicate with a function that they're insecure about and try to avoid.

One of the biggest problems I have with EII's is shutting down when they deliver their Fi justice onto me, with them then getting angry that I'm not responding properly. Now, the thing is, when I actually do believe I've done something wrong and realized it I do feel bad and guilty and apologize immediately. But like, in the second example? I've got a million opinions that I want to say but just can't, because I'm not confident enough in my own Fi to argue back. When I'm called a bad person and mean, it's hard for me to be like "Actually, I wasn't being mean," because there's been so many times where I have been a bad person, and when I finally am able to stomach and try to defend myself with my own Fi judgement of myself I just get "No you definitely were just mean" and I shut down.

Anyways, this is just my experience of EII + ILE supervision. Maybe I just have autism and this is the result of that (the belief of the EII in the second example).
    they sound like a vulnerable narc and it pisses me off. this isnt supervision. superfvision is when the ILE is obnoxious and manipulative, irresponsible and the EII puts them in their place about it. perhaps u were so in a nother case and the EII is taking revenge/wants to force u to use Fi cuz u dont listen or think about ohters idk but by itself they sound vulnerable narc. edit: nvm maybe i was just splitting on them and they were vibe checking you.

i literally came here to complain about how i observe u shouldnt give money or resources to deltas bc they seem pathologically selfish with them. idk if always the case, but they fight to take what isn't theirs and get mad and victimy when confronted, and it gives me incredible rage cuz i felt like they dont care about anyone as much as themselves, and i dont want to fucking fight them in a nice way to make them feel ok with giving or that they arent the eternal vicitm
    edit: ya i got angry at some of them idk if all of them do that, i was also thinking more of IEEs, while i know they've shared and delta NFs can share idk if it has to feel like u're prying something out of them and they may be naeve and not know how much to give and even feel like they are being hurt by giving. its so weird?
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 06-02-2024 at 03:46 PM.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Baqer: you are inventing imaginary social scenarios to describe something and explain an example. Hate to bring it to you, but you ain't a logical type with weak Fi

TIM
    ILE-De
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Baqer: you are inventing imaginary social scenarios to describe something and explain an example. Hate to bring it to you, but you ain't a logical type with weak Fi
    I don't think that using social hypotheticals is Fi, it's more Ni or maybe Ne. It's only my opinion, but from my own experience, I think that the Jack Oliver interpretation of Fi as being people's judgements to be the most accurate.
    Last edited by Baqer; 06-06-2024 at 04:02 AM.

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sometimes I stumble upon a youtuber with whom I kinda relate and I think about leaving a comment in which I would bring socionics to said youtuber awareness . But then I would feel some kind of guilt and pity and have second thoughts. Deep down, somethings tells me that it would do more harm than good...

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    Sometimes I stumble upon a youtuber with whom I kinda relate and I think about leaving a comment in which I would bring socionics to said youtuber awareness . But then I would feel some kind of guilt and pity and have second thoughts. Deep down, somethings tells me that it would do more harm than good...

Is this an echo of the story of Eve, eating from the Tree of Knowledge?

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder if it happens for forumites to experience asymmetrical IR (supervisee/ supervisor - beneficiary/ benefactor) with other forumites. I mean it should be the case. However, it seems like forumites rarely mention it. Since the time I subscribed, I've seldom seen a forumite saying to another "I feel supervised by you" or "I feel like you are my beneficiary" etc..

Maybe it's a question of maturity. Maybe it's not PC to talk about some IRs between forumites. Maybe we are all IEIs after all...

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    I wonder if it happens for forumites to experience asymmetrical IR (supervisee/ supervisor - beneficiary/ benefactor) with other forumites. I mean it should be the case. However, it seems like forumites rarely mention it. Since the time I subscribed, I've never seen a forumite saying to another "I feel supervised by you" or "I feel like you are my beneficiary" etc..

Maybe it's a question of maturity. Maybe it's not PC to talk about some IRs between forumites. Maybe we are all IEIs after all...
    I don't think ITR can even play out on something like a forum. it's just words. it's more or less different personalities clashing against each other with incompatible worldviews.

TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think ITR can even play out on something like a forum. it's just words. it's more or less different personalities clashing against each other with incompatible worldviews.
    Indeed. I was thinking that in term of information processing, the lexical level plays a preponderant role. When we read/write and interact with each others our psyche is actually processing and exchanging information pertaining to some aspects, in other word our psyche is metabolizing these information (at least in theory).That's the reason why I assumed that ITR should occur even in forum.
    Lack is the Muse of all Poets

TIM
    Blackhole role
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re ITR relations. Yes, Does Adam Strange feel i'm a benefactor at all? Good questions. Or other. I've yet to have SLI say we are duals here, or similar in that vein.

♦♦

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello, Rusal here.

Some may remember me from a year now ago. It's been that long since I last posted? At least.

I'm not planning a comeback, I'm just posting as a closing movement of sorts to my self-typing coda. But maybe I'll stop to say hi more often idk.

Before I used to have a few types in consideration, SEI being one of them for the longest. Then IEI for a while. I liked considering myself an IP chill person and entertaining optional types was fun.

And then a few months ago, working alongside a real LII and a real ILE the realization came to me one day naturally and obvious to the point that it was facepalm worthy and unexciting: I'm actually EIE.

A tendency to believe telltale type signs were rather a product of general anxiety and precipitousness that affected me regardless of type was what prevented me from looking more straightforwardly at the traits I present.

e.g
    constant physical discomfort and tension, awkwardness in naturalness of being didn’t even register with me

and so on.

The EIE refuses to believe their discomfort in their own skin can actually be called a personality type. I also previously ditched the extrovert dichotomy. Some EIE appear to be introverts: out of their element when they are forced to gimmick their interaction with life. Hence why they can have apparently introvert-like interests and avoid external validation (EIEs need validation in their general level of attractiveness and competence, but not life philosophy: they're rather confident in that). I was looking for something residing beneath all that rather than accepting the facts.

EIE-Fe subtype/Harmonizing is my final type and at last the real one.

A forum like this, where EIEs marvel at the fact that there are people out there that just ARE instead of EIEs calculated manner of proceeding is going to act like a magnet to them.

Last edited by Rusal; 06-04-2024 at 03:57 AM.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

TIM
    Blackhole role
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^

My Demo Fe

♦♦

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nice to see you again, @Rusal.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Re ITR relations. Yes, Does Adam Strange feel i'm a benefactor at all? Good questions. Or other. I've yet to have SLI say we are duals here, or similar in that vein.
    @Distance, I believe that inter-type-related feelings don't carry well over text, but there are some impressions which do come through in any text.

I can't say that I strongly felt you were a Benefactor from your writing; rather, I'd say that I agree with your self-typing and that causes me to attribute (amplify) ENFp characteristics to you. Some of those characteristics are those of a Benefactor, but they are a minor part of the image I have of you. Mostly, I picture you as a person who acts like a blend of the IEEs whom I know.

I don't feel Benefitted by them, but rather I admire how nice, and how much fun, they can be.