Results 3,201 to 3,240 of 7344

Thread: Typology Random Thoughts

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Think for yourself, form your own conclusions and make sure everything makes sense and don’t take things at face value.
    Just wanted to highlight this. Too many sheeple.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Sorry I didn't quite catch this one, can you rephrase it?
    Ne PoLR. I do this, you do this, I think...
    It gets easily reframed as "maybe I can not do this".

One Ne PoLR example:
    I wrote my CV in LaTeX. Obviously it looks great due to automagic layout engine and they have that 4D Si to see the beauty of it.
    I got asked how come it looks so great and I said "You probably do not want to do it" and I saw how it burns before I explain it.
    Well, to learn to write texts with it takes time let alone using layout tweaks. Lots of effort for a document and a skill that is hard to share.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I passed in front of my LIE neighbour's house. He was cleaning the asphalt in front of his garage, and some water was running on the street where I was walking.

He said with a big smile : "Haha ! Sorry ! It's because today I... "
    I looked at him, gave a nod, and didn't say anything.
    A few seconds later, as I move away, I hear him saying to himself "...like I give a shit".

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kinda hoping @myresearch will write that post on her instincts theory since it's about time we had some fresh insights on the topic, and I've been thinking about it all morning

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aria View Post
    Kinda hoping @myresearch will write that post on her instincts theory since it's about time we had some fresh insights on the topic, and I've been thinking about it all morning
    @Aria I will write it this week in a way that it is to be revised and added layers further, I will tag you. Your thoughts about it is appreciated.

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It took me about a year to realize that I was a social dom when people here could already see that, lol. Maybe I was in denial for a year. I didn't want to be social dom because I would see people say bad things about them online. Finally I decided to read about the instinct more in depth, and listened to a podcast for social 9s and boom. When I think about it, it was obvious all along. I just couldn't see it because I was going through so many things at the time.
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my Fe gets passive aggressive about Te and i step on my own foot this way at work... the Fe reacts because it is stressed and it doesn't understand how to view something altogether, and it's always some "simple mechanical thing" (like something you screw onto something else); and i've noticed Te HA will find words for it fast, and then i'll be confused about the words and what to call these things, and even though there's only so many things it can be, the helpless feeling of no Ti understanding overrides me and my fear leads to an Fe response that i see as passive-aggressive and self-sabotaging and it's hard to stop it from happening again as of course the Te is 1d so every experience with it is "new." there's one person in the office who is Ti creative and makes it easier by making distinctions about what is what, it might just be one sentence, but then the panic subsides and i start to believe i can understand this. but i can't be dependent on if there is a Ti creative somewhere, and in the meantime i end up going through an emotional roller coaster inside reacting to my own reaction. and the horrible thing is i can understand it, if only there was more Ti, more structure, more definition, more clarity, more distinction... it's not that hard really... but it's how Te is the way most people are dealing with this, so in communication with them, my PoLR is all triggered - it's the helplessness, no moorings, nothing to hold onto conceptually, it's not put as static logic, but an ever-evolving logical chaos usually driven by Te valuers with weak Te lol. and the Te is also so moving and hands-on, it's like it is interactive... like it has to be done in motion... and my Te PoLR can do that more if i'm alone with no stakes, i can trial-and-error just like anyone can, but i get this awful "performance anxiety" when it's mixed with my job - Te functional performance (rather than like an Fe expressive performance haha) and the in-motion part isn't easy either, in motion is when my brain loses track of things if they are technical or mechanical, and that's why i want a Ti framework always. and that feeling of infinite regress of "losing track" is also i think Te PoLR, the helplessness of it again = panic.
    Last edited by marooned; 10-11-2021 at 04:57 PM.

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why in the hell do I waltz into places where people are shoving others into boxes, then attempt to push them to think outside the boxes even more than the average person does? I need to consider new hobbies.

Not sure what's more insane: this, or how many times it's actually worked.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDucki View Post
    Time to go explore the ESE wiki…off I go!

Edit: Do I relate…..yeah. And I’m going to have another questioning spin? Most likely. My time man has always sucked…

The only thing is that I am not very autoritative and I really am not that extroverted. I don’t think I have 4D Fe at all. I love a good atmosphere but, I often get overwhelmed too and go off on my own. Besides…I don’t really supervise my mom. A lot of my emotional vibrancy comes out more when I am close to people. Either way I will ponder with it.
    There was a great post by @Tallmo on here about Ni PoLR, and it making it hard to pace effort well. Going too hard, too fast. Caring about the right time to put effort, maybe to a great degree, but completely unable to moderate/modulate yourself in time. Saying 'I will do x in one week' and keeping it completely fixed, as if its set in stone. So not just 'late all the time', or something else many people do without typing ESE.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My personality is basically: can not live life, does not care who screws with who but also likes to measure hypothetical and think.

References:
    https://socioniks.net/en/article/?id=150
    https://socioniks.net/en/article/?id=148
    also
    https://socioniks.net/en/article/?id=149
    https://socioniks.net/en/article/?id=147
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am preparing for duality with this video! My baby is going to have the best chicken nuggets evarrrrrr! Got to make sure he is both having fun and eating nutritious~ <3

(Jk )

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are there any articles on exploring relations besides duality on the wiki? Why? Because I want to get radical and explore relations other then a dual besides just a basic description of that kind of relationship. Time to flex my crappy Ne and look at other possibilities.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Are there any articles on exploring relations besides duality on the wiki? Why? Because I want to get radical and explore relations other then a dual besides just a basic description of that kind of relationship. Time to flex my crappy Ne and look at other possibilities.

Yes, @MissDucki. There are descriptions of every relationship (Benefit, Mirror, etc.) on this site (the16types). Just google something like "Socionics SEI-SLE" or "the16types sei sle" and you should find some articles and discussions which are both informative and sometimes entertaining.

Personally, when I want to read a very in-depth description of an ITR, I go to Stratiyevskaya's site and read what she has to say.

She's pretty negative about every type, but if you can get past that, you'll find a very perceptive analysis of each of the 16 ITRs. In fact, she goes further and discusses ITRs between almost every one of the 16 types. Sixteen Dual discussions, sixteen semi-dual discussions, etc.

The home page of her site is here: http://socionika-forever.blogspot.com/

It's all in Russian, but Google has a pretty good page translator if you don't happen to know some Russians with a strong interest in Socionics who will translate the pages for you. For example, I know a bunch of very smart Russians, but they stumbled on the Socionics terminology, so I just use Google now.

She doesn't have every relationship listed, but, for example, here is her page of article links to all of her Quasi-Identical Relationship articles.
    https://socionika-forever.blogspot.c...og-post85.html

If you are interested in your relationships with other sociotypes, you can start here: http://socionika-forever.blogspot.co...g-post_30.html

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, new moodier profile pic on the dating app is yielding more extraverts. I had a sneaking suspicion this would happen. I kept getting all IxTxs because my pic for a while was a really bright open smile--I figured I should look friendly, right? Nope. Apparently I'm not that friendly.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ok, new moodier profile pic on the dating app is yielding more extraverts. I had a sneaking suspicion this would happen. I kept getting all IxTxs because my pic for a while was a really bright open smile--I figured I should look friendly, right? Nope. Apparently I'm not that friendly.

I look for women with pictures where one in ten might be smiling. I found my most recent ESI because she looked grumpy in every picture and positively borderline insane in one, but really happy when she was canoeing. As it turned out, we dated for over a year and I liked her, but she proved to be Fearful-Avoidant, so......Next!

For the record, I am now looking more for woman who look happy with themselves. They don't have to be smiling, but they should look like they have fewer problems than I do.

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I look for women with pictures where one in ten might be smiling. I found my most recent ESI because she looked grumpy in every picture and positively borderline insane in one, but really happy when she was canoeing. As it turned out, we dated for over a year and I liked her, but she proved to be Fearful-Avoidant, so......Next!

For the record, I am now looking more for woman who look happy with themselves. They don't have to be smiling, but they should look like they have fewer problems than I do.
    Haha. My issue is I don't have a lot of pictures of myself and when I do it's usually the Fe smile that says "I'm approachable," although I can just as easily be stoic and reserved in real life. I think the IxTxs were expecting all smiles all the time based off my profile.

Oh Fearful Avoidancy. It's hard.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Haha. My issue is I don't have a lot of pictures of myself and when I do it's usually the Fe smile that says "I'm approachable," although I can just as easily be stoic and reserved in real life. I think the IxTxs were expecting all smiles all the time based off my profile.

Oh Fearful Avoidancy. It's hard.
    @Aria, you might want to consider having a professional photographer take some pictures of you. It's a small investment with a potentially large payoff.

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Aria, you might want to consider having a professional photographer take some pictures of you. It's a small investment with a potentially large payoff.
    I should at this point. My professional headshots are about 6 years old and I'm smiling...well, professionally

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anotherguy View Post
    There was a great post by @Tallmo on here about Ni PoLR, and it making it hard to pace effort well. Going too hard, too fast. Caring about the right time to put effort, maybe to a great degree, but completely unable to moderate/modulate yourself in time. Saying 'I will do x in one week' and keeping it completely fixed, as if its set in stone. So not just 'late all the time', or something else many people do without typing ESE.
    Nice that you liked my post, although I have completely forgotten what I wrote. Can you link it?
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Nice that you liked my post, although I have completely forgotten what I wrote. Can you link it?
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1314626

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

aaah assigned project by IEE with the crazy Ne eyes of sorting like 1500 info things into like 2 categories. percentage of things that goes into one category: maybe 95%. so it's like fishing out the 75 things IEE doesn't want to look at because it makes its Ne go crazy, which will barely reduce the bulk of what IEE has to go through anyway. IEE presents project as something of long duration doing half an hour here and there. my estimated time to completion: 4-5 hours (this is less than a day's work not long duration iow). i certainly don't feel like doing it half an hour here or there, but getting the useless chore over with as my intolerant mind is irritated by how stupid this is. but it occurs to me i could draw it out because i'm afraid of what the IEE will want me to do next. like i can't stand working under most Ne leads, especially Ti PoLR. it is always this kind of unbearable weird useless busy work and their crazy Ne ADD drives my own difficulty concentrating on the same kinds of things they are bad at concentrating on (it annihilates my mind if i'm too close too long). and i know i need to not be so complaining but aaaaaaah. oh and the IEE made a convoluted multi-page instruction sheet about how many ways these two categories could possibly be misinterpreted and explained it for a lonnnng time. but it's like sorting red from green. sigh. and then it's hard when they try to say how many different ways you can do something bc it's like, i knowwww. and in the meantime they don't do the simple basic thing i actually might need like what something is called that i need to get started with. i feel like the HA is kinda this masturbatory function lol. Ti HA loves to analyze just for the sake of it. Te HA loves to delegate just for the sake of it.

anyway rather than complaining like a bedraggled narcissist i need to make things work for me better in life. meh.
    Last edited by marooned; 10-13-2021 at 01:03 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I was telling my ILI financial advisor that I want to leave all my money to my past GFs. Divide it up among all the ones who can be found. My sisters don't need money and my ex-wife isn't getting a penny more than she got for the divorce, and my son is a disappointment, so he can learn what it takes to work for a living.

"So you're giving your money to your past girlfriends?", he said.

"Yes. They deserve it, for taking a chance on me."

My ILI financial advisor blinked. Then he told me a story about how his dad died when he was 2 and his family grew up poor. I knew that he (a Lakota indian) grew up on the reservation and spent his childhood in an orphanage because his mother couldn't afford to keep him, which had a devastating effect on his life. But I'd never heard him say anything about his father before.
    I asked him if he had any pictures of his father. He turned his screen towards me and brought up a few pictures.

"He looks like me," I said. "I mean, he looks like my type. An LIE."

"He might have been. He was from the Philippines and left his country for more opportunities here, and he worked like a dog."

"How did he die? And at what age?"

"He was 47. He died of a heart attack while giving my brothers a horsey-back ride."

"That's how I'm going to die. Of a heart attack. Because I fucking work all the time and I don't take care of my health. My LIE grandfather died of a heart attack when he was 54."

"He had a life insurance policy. We all thought that when he died, the policy would take care of the family. But it turned out that the beneficiary of the policy was his first wife, not my mother."

....."oh".....

Only sixteen types, people.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My EIE cousin died earlier this week from cancer. She lived on a farm most of her life and was exposed to a lot of chemicals.

She was doing chemo and everyone thought she was going to be fine, but she must have known she was going to go, because I just today got a card from her that she must have sent a day or two before she died. It contained a photograph of our grandparents when they were first married (ESI and LIE, I think), and a second photograph of their three kids (our parents) (SEE, EIE, and LSE) and their spouses (ESE, LSI, and SLI, respectively).

In the first photograph, my grandmother looks so, so ESI. My grandfather looks LIE with enhanced Se.

In the second photo, how long each individual lived was in close proportion to how much they were smiling.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just came from a Tinder date. She was SLE. For some reason I had hoped that she would be LII. Maybe it was because Se can be hard to detect in chat, and I had noticed the Ti and Fe valuing. Too bad, I have problems with Se, it is not interesting for me.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I just came from a Tinder date. She was SLE. For some reason I had hoped that she would be LII. Maybe it was because Se can be hard to detect in chat, and I had noticed the Ti and Fe valuing. Too bad, I have problems with Se, it is not interesting for me.
    @Tallmo, I've always thought that you were a really smart guy, but if you can't tell an SLE from an LII, well, I mean.... Not even from her pictures?

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Tallmo, I've always thought that you were a really smart guy, but if you can't tell an SLE from an LII, well, I mean.... Not even from her pictures?
    I have been wondering the same now when I got home. Why did I even think she was LII? But I felt some chemistry with her in chat, and she had written in her profile that she is smart. And then some of my own biased wishful thinking. Btw, I am not good at typing from pictures.

I noticed immediately when we met that she could be SLE (or LSE), and I settled for SLE very fast. Really clear case. She was nice though, but damn Se is boring. Also on a pure chemistry level, Like my own reactions are just null.

But I need to get out more and gain more experience so this is all for the good.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems that I think of the caregiver/infantile style a lot differently. I have never viewed it as a pseudo parent/child relationships (though it can look like that at times).

I often viewed it as softer, slower and erotic. That things are moving so slow but it feels so good that you want to hurry it up but can’t because it will ruin the magic ä. That desperate need to please the other. Sobs of want and the pleasure feeling so good. Soft lines that know the impact of the skin. Desperate clinging to body. Long massages that make you want to melt. Eyes with a deep longing and need to please. Deepest desires of fantasies that wished to be re-enacted. Laughs in the bedroom and joking. Warm and simple smiles like that of children. Giggles and joking. Not taking things too seriously but enjoying the person they love the most. Cuddling and listening to the heartbeat. The infantile selfishly wanting to keep the partner close and please. The caregiver enjoying being a comfort and a safe place to explore. There is no judgement, just comfort, fun, and some erotic lust with deep care for the other.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems that I think of the caregiver/infantile style a lot differently. I have never viewed it as a pseudo parent/child relationships (though it can look like that at times).

I often viewed it as softer, slower and erotic. That things are moving so slow but it feels so good that you want to hurry it up but can’t because it will ruin the magic ä. That desperate need to please the other. Sobs of want and the pleasure feeling so good. Soft lines that know the impact of the skin. Desperate clinging to body. Long massages that make you want to melt. Eyes with a deep longing and need to please. Deepest desires of fantasies that wished to be re-enacted. Laughs in the bedroom and joking. Warm and simple smiles like that of children. Giggles and joking. Not taking things too seriously but enjoying the person they love the most. Cuddling and listening to the heartbeat. The infantile selfishly wanting to keep the partner close and please. The caregiver enjoying being a comfort and a safe place to explore. There is no judgement, just comfort, fun, and some erotic lust with deep care for the other.
    Have you experienced this?

Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Have you experienced this?
    Yes and No. Part of it has been my experience as I noticed that I tend to be my more relaxed natural self. My old roommate described me a very sensual person and it seems infantiles respond positively and more naturally to that then victim/aggressor. It‘s not for me and too pushy with harsh lines. I feel…trapped and not in a good way. The other is just the ideal of how I perceive it too be and how I would describe the pique of caregiver/infantile beyond the pseudo parental relationship. I find there is a lot more flexibility and acceptance IMO with caregiver/infantile erotic styles. That’s how I would also describe for me the best kind of infantile/caregiver aspect.

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know what is ludicrous as for me, is the typing of me a 9 core:https://www.sedecology.com/subjects/8530 (my sedecology page)..

6 would be much closer of an attachment type to me than of 9… And I am a clear 4, but with many 6 tendencies. I believe having been abused to the extent I have been—riddled with various traumatic forms, has made my psyche atypical. Made me in a way where I cannot fully fit into one archetype… You even can have more than one personality disorder to make example, even though I would have no personality disorder other than possibly borderline which I hav been before diagnosed. But I believe my borderline to have really been CPTSD in conjunction with my autism. Even, the psych had made a clumsy attempt in her trying remove the autistic diagnosis; diagnosing me with OCD and sensory processing integrative disorder in place, and borderline overlapping the auitstic emotional dysregulation… Basically admitting I have autism symptoms in a way that excludes autism diagnosis. She had taken it off, in spite I first had diagnosed at eight years of age…

Anyhow, I went unto an unrelated torrent of thought. Well, it partially corresponds, has centralized theme.

The point being is that I am completely contrary of being detached from my issue. I indulge in them matter of factly.. Even to my own detriment, my stupid autistic fixation…

If I was another type, I would be inclined a go with 5w4… Despite 6 being next in my tri, because it is very 4w5 reminiscent, and I do have 5-like tendency. I do not deal with fear of the unknown, which all is of a 6. Rather, I deal with trauma-related anxiety and paranoia when in presence of my mother and father and with medical professionals (my traumatic sources and serious PTSD trigger), and otherwise occasional anxiety and paranoia. It is not my root, fundamental issue. It is a byproduct of abuse and trauma, and I did not have these behaviors until a few years ago, in the midst of teen.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I am so obviously a social 4w5 (with very potent 6 tendencies), that no other type should be up for me… But if you must otherwise type me, 5w4 and 6w5 would be preceding best candidate.

My enne type also aligns far better with introversion. A sexual 4w3 maybe can experience extroversion, yet the 4 core is quite otherwise introverted.. Retorting inward into deep reflection, in an inner fantasy and wallowing away within pain and a frustration of being unable reach higher ideal.

EIE is a horrible typing for me, in my view.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been wondering the same now when I got home. Why did I even think she was LII? But I felt some chemistry with her in chat, and she had written in her profile that she is smart. And then some of my own biased wishful thinking. Btw, I am not good at typing from pictures.

I noticed immediately when we met that she could be SLE (or LSE), and I settled for SLE very fast. Really clear case. She was nice though, but damn Se is boring. Also on a pure chemistry level, Like my own reactions are just null.

But I need to get out more and gain more experience so this is all for the good.
    Makes sense to me. It's easy to read into people what you would like them to be sometimes. You might have had good experiences with LII before, and Ti-Fe valuing is something to pick up on. I don't realy believe in VI, or rather, don't value it as a tool at all. Gotta feel the vibe of the person. Especially in chat there is a much stronger mix of your own preference vs the reality of it, so I don't think it is surprising at all.

I once thought an ESI was ILE based on her outfit and past experiences with ILE. The shoes in particular just reminded me very strongly of someone else, and her face as well. It can be hard to distinguish my own memories and impressions from the reality, it takes a few real life interactions for that.

I like to see caregiver/infantile as a gentler, kinder version of aggressor/victim. Not so different, the pursuing and caregiving just takes place in a different way. Aggressors can also be seen as caregivers, its the nature of the caregiving thats different. Parent/child relationships are fundamentally more one-sided, which caregiver/infantile does not need to be.

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have noticed people project me upon with their own view of me, perceiving me as how I am. Their view of me is a fictional, illusory image that instills into their mind… Preconceives their negative notion of me, as they project their own trauma, experiences, people they know… Not looking at the essence that is me.

They exclude my having of autism, outright deny it. I mean this as generality, not limited here.. Some of made stark judgments of me, some hasty… Not looking at my intent, which is pure. I never have any malice.. I never have any agenda.. I just follow my intution and how I feel. I do not work like normal people.. And they project their normative tendency unto me, assume me like them and as if I do things in their way, my meaning.

Much in same way people assume I will develop as them, be like most other college-aged people, ready to embark an adult life… They cannot fathom my unreadiness and internal psychic state that more aligns a child… And would be better off in her own little world and away from the harsh realities expected of adults.

Dragons:

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am gut last, though.. Making it even more of ridicule, others who type me as a gut core.

Dragons:

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What I mean is that people project their experiences on me, is they perceive me as being highly self-centered, some even as narcissistic. I do not have any intent of exploitation.. All I care for is just being left to my own inner world, and to be seen by someine who sees me for all that I am. I do not ask of anything else, and I mean no harm to others.. Just want be away from this world.

Dragons:

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anotherguy View Post
    Makes sense to me. It's easy to read into people what you would like them to be sometimes. You might have had good experiences with LII before, and Ti-Fe valuing is something to pick up on. I don't realy believe in VI, or rather, don't value it as a tool at all. Gotta feel the vibe of the person. Especially in chat there is a much stronger mix of your own preference vs the reality of it, so I don't think it is surprising at all.

I once thought an ESI was ILE based on her outfit and past experiences with ILE. The shoes in particular just reminded me very strongly of someone else, and her face as well. It can be hard to distinguish my own memories and impressions from the reality, it takes a few real life interactions for that.
    I didn't notice her Se in chat. That was the main thing. Although now afterwards there might have been hints. I have had a long break from dating so I might not be so good at evaluating women. Anyway, no big deal, I felt good about this, and will continue. What is your type, by the way?

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't notice her Se in chat. That was the main thing. Although now afterwards there might have been hints. I have had a long break from dating so I might not be so good at evaluating women. Anyway, no big deal, I felt good about this, and will continue. What is your type, by the way?
    Yeah, if you haven't been dating for a while that can be tricky, like flexing a muscle again. I think Se dominant women in general are a bit harder to figure out, but after a few interactions that should be pretty clear honestly.

I quite like EIIs and LIIs, I'm very attracted to how they express themselves, how they place themselves in the world, move around. But there's many types I could see myself with for one reason or another.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I get along so well with male Duals, but in my relationships with female Duals, they seem to feel adversarial towards me.

I get the impression they think I'm going to rob their house and shoot their dog.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 10-17-2021 at 12:57 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I buy food from this one restaurant where I know the owner, and he likes me. I've been in there many times and he'll go out of his way to say Hi, or to wave me aside from the line that sometimes forms outside, in order to serve me first.

He has a female ESI working for him. She's attractive, but it's hard for me to tell much about her, other than she looks like an ESI. The ESI artist whom I like is incredibly smart but looks like a Sensing athlete, and I certainly have the bad tendency to mistake a rational look for intelligence. I only know that she looks a lot like the French IEI that I chased for two years.

She has noticed the fact that her boss likes me (so I'm safe and probably not an axe-murderer), and the time before last when I was in there, in a moment of weakness, I let my eyes look at her breasts for five milliseconds, and I'm pretty sure she noticed. I left thinking, "What the hell, man? That's no way to start a relationship." But maybe it was.

When I called ahead today to place an order, she answered the phone and asked me for my full name. When I went in to pick up my order, she saw me coming in and stepped on a chair to clean the dust off of a ceiling lamp before handing me my order.

Her actions reminded me of the actions of another ESI, one that I hired to redecorate my house. I was expecting from her a logical analysis of what the house needed, but instead, she started by cleaning the place up (and throwing stuff out), perhaps to better see what she had to work with. But her first impulse was to clean. Dusting, scrubbing, sorting clothes into Keep, Toss, and Rags.

I wonder if that is an unconscious way that ESIs have of showing their worth? For sure, I don't clean unless I have to, so maybe this is a thing about Duals having separate areas of competence and interest?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I went to dinner at a restaurant with an Alpha theme, so it probably has Alpha owners and it certainly has Alpha and Delta employees.

They have a bookshelf in there, probably offloads from one of the owner's libraries, and I was looking at it while I waited for my meal. The server came over and said "I like this book best". It was titled "The Telomere Effect", and it was in there with books like "The Moneyless Man", "Peak Everything", and "The No Asshole Rule". Definitely Alpha.

I told her that I have several of the books on the shelf, and she said "I thought you looked like a nerd." I laughed and said "I am a nerd", and we were off on a total nerd conversation, which we both enjoyed.

I think she was ILE, but because she was female, she was much, much more accepting of my being a Gamma asshole than she would have been had she been a man.

At least, all of the male ILEs whom I know are pretty quick to decide that I'm not worth talking to.