Page 11 of 194 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Typology Random Thoughts

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For those who actually go for VI... do you agree with these?

http://www.galler.ru/

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Today I met an LIE tow truck driver. He's been doing that job for twenty years, started right out of HS, and he is amazingly good at it.

I asked him how he got into it, and he said it was a good company to work for, and his father has been working there for 40 years.

He and I were working together for almost five hours, and throughout that time, I was wondering if he was really LIE. But I think he was. After a couple hours, we were kind of working without having to talk.

It makes me wonder if his life would have been different if he'd known he was LIE and he had had a chance to develop his particular LIE talents. Driving a tow truck is pretty Se, and you get lots of exercise and are outdoors on your own, solving problems continuously, and I can see why that kind of life has an appeal (it has for me, too). Also, working at a company where everyone is family is pretty Fi. Maybe he's dualized with his job.

Disbelief Jung
    TIM
    Heavenly & Spiritual
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

if two polr functions fight with each other which one wins?

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ashlesha I never knew I enjoyed being called “spicy” until today. Lol Thank you. And I don’t really mind if someone thinks I’m boring because folks are allowed to have different preferences; I (as in my personality, cognition, world view, etc...) am not everyone’s cup of tea just like everyone sure as hell ain’t mine. That’s fair.

I certainly don’t always succeed at this (I think rational extroverts are the WORST in this area), but I believe that in a space devoted to the notion of cognitive diversity, there should be at least a modicum of mindfulness dedicated to the fact that we all come with biases/preferences, and that’s OK, provided we acknowledge said biases. I think typology systems reach maximum benefit when everyone realizes no one or way of being is inherently good or bad, just different.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    Cause being a histrionic mess desperate to be liked is the bee's knees? lol Dunno about that. I find walking repositories of factual information to be rather interesting and compelling. I guess cognitive biases are funny that way.
    No you don't or you'd be on various wikis like a proper encyclopedic nerd like me, but instead you cause histrionic fights without being able to list a single fact. But maybe by interested you mean you want a big stronk man with encyclopedic knowledge to marry you and that's why you were disappointed by me, not you're interested in knowledge itself.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ashlesha, thanks, but your impression of me is probably wrong. I probably come off as more distant/closed and less sociable IRL. I also can’t stand to do drugs, especially anything inhaled. Blame poor Si. I’m also shitty at using my girlfriend’s xbox, and honestly really bad at any video game that isn’t all about strategy.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    No you don't or you'd be on various wikis like a proper encyclopedic nerd like me, but instead you cause histrionic fights without being able to list a single fact. But maybe by interested you mean you want a big stronk man with encyclopedic knowledge to marry you and that's why you were disappointed by me, not you're interested in knowledge itself.
    lol Go satiate your neurotic, crack whorish need to "feel...something, ANYTHING" some place else. I'm neither Jesus of Nazareth nor a resuscitation device, I'm not here to revive the spiritually dead.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol Go satiate your neurotic, crack whorish need to "feel...something, ANYTHING" some place else. I'm neither Jesus of Nazareth nor a resuscitation device, I'm not here to revive the spiritually dead.
    Happy Opposite Day to you too!

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy Opposite Day to you too!
    Sigh. It's one thing to be a walking tragicomedy, it's another to be a bad one.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sigh. It's one thing to be a walking tragicomedy, it's another to be a bad one.
    Did you just lose your job and girlfriend and dog? I'm sorry for your loss. You only have to do it again and again eternally at least.

Enjoy the chewy taste of your black and bitter tears which shall never cease to flow.

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    @ashlesha, thanks, but your impression of me is probably wrong. I probably come off as more distant/closed and less sociable IRL. I also can’t stand to do drugs, especially anything inhaled. Blame poor Si. I’m also shitty at using my girlfriend’s xbox, and honestly really bad at any video game that isn’t all about strategy.
    Aw, more about feelings I get interacting with you, less about assumed stuff about you. Think Fi (;

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I believe that when a type experiences a severe and prolong deficiency of the dual seeking function from others and the environment, the ignoring function often becomes emphasized in a manner that is unhealthy.

Si leads become aggressive, delinquent and violent.
    Se leads become hedonistic and indulge in things like drugs/sex.
    Fi leads go about creating emotional drama and scandals.
    Fe leads become vengeful moralist seeking to right all sorts of wrongs like our buddy the fuhrer.
    Ti leads become cold robots obsessed with pragmatism and personal gain.
    Te leads become excessively detail orientated and rule imposing.

Don't know what to say for N leads.
    Last edited by Muddy; 01-23-2020 at 04:42 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    Don't know what to say for N leads.
    Ne leads become fatalistic and obsessed with the inevitable doom and victory of different parties.
    Ni leads become detached and daydream about alternative scenarios and realities.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you just lose your job and girlfriend and dog? I'm sorry for your loss. You only have to do it again and again eternally at least.

Enjoy the chewy taste of your black and bitter tears which shall never cease to flow.
    lol You're clit wacking to this exchange, aren't you?

**If I close my eyes, I can smell remnants of stale bacon bits, Limburger, burnt animal fur and chronic neglect--you vibe very "spiraled down an elegy rabbit hole 2 weeks ago and hot water hasn't seen or heard from me since."**

"Prove that I exist, yeah, do it, prove that I exist!" Because I know that you need others in order to know that you are alive, you've already lost this battle. First off, you aren't that likable and, secondly, beggars can't be choosers and so I guess you're hellbent on getting your fix wherever and from whomever you can, even from some internet stranger who can't stand you. That speaks volumes about the state of your life.

If I feast on anyone's tears, they'll certainly be yours.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol You're clit wacking to this exchange, aren't you?

**If I close my eyes, I can smell remnants of stale bacon bits, Limburger, burnt animal fur and chronic neglect--you vibe very "spiraled down an elegy rabbit hole 2 weeks ago and hot water hasn't seen or heard from me since."**

"Prove that I exist, yeah, do it, prove that I exist!" Because I know that you need others in order to know that you alive, you've already lost this battle. For one, you aren't that likable and, secondly, beggars can't be choosers and so I guess you're hellbent on getting your fix wherever and from whomever you can, even from some internet stranger who can't stand you. That speaks volumes about the state of your life.

If I feast on anyone's tears, they'll certainly be yours.
    This seriously made me IRLOL. Like really, actually IRLOL. Luckily I didn't spit any tea on my computer because I am very coordinated due to the fact I frequently laugh and drink tea and practice makes perfect.

I'm still IRLOLing 5 minutes later while sipping tea from how ridiculous this is. Like, wow. Thank you for being hilarious. My neighbors will probably come in and ask me to shut up and end up reading your rather disgusting comments which probably reflect your physical state considering you said you're closing your eyes and smelling that reek.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's Steve Jobs, if Steve Jobs never had a Steve Job and had an unwashed tiger fursuit instead. LOL

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    663 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Se leads become hedonistic and indulge in things like drugs/sex.
    Se needs Ni to have sex that is meaningful and loving. Ni needs Se to well, actually get laid in the first place and not just in a Virgin Storybook.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's Steve Jobs, if Steve Jobs never had a Steve Job and had an unwashed tiger fursuit instead. LOL
    Stephanie Meyer, only if she had been Meyered in even more mind numbing mediocrity and never published anything remotely...successful and readable. Topped off with a dash of diaper crotch.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stephanie Meyer, only if she had been Meyered in even more mind numbing mediocrity and never published anything remotely...successful and readable. Topped off with a dash of diaper crotch.
    Ummm... LOL. I'm sorry I shattered your narc ego by really being me and not pretending to be me. I guess all people who aren't pretenders can move to www.thetypesite.com.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ummm... LOL. I'm sorry I shattered your narc ego by really being me and not pretending to be me. I guess all people who aren't pretenders can move to www.thetypesite.com.
    I'm narcissistic and yet here you are again inflating your own self importance in my mind. lol Why are you under the false impression that anyone gives a fall off, spare crumb of a fuck about who you are? And who are you, anyway??? Besides some trifling, attention starved and dehydrated, skull fucked peon diddling away on the interwebs. I remain unimpressed. Judging by that shameful struggle fest you call a forum, no body is buying whatever cheap, second hand bullshit you're selling--your asshole will probably receive more traffic than that site ever will. And that ain't saying much because I'd wager you couldn't pay anyone to go near it.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm narcissistic and yet here you are again inflating your own self importance in my mind. lol Why are you under the false impression that anyone gives a fall off, spare crumb of a fuck about who you are? And who are you, anyway??? Besides some trifling, attention starved and dehydrated, skull fucked peon diddling away on the interwebs. I remain unimpressed. Judging by that shameful struggle fest you call a forum, no body is buying whatever cheap, second hand bullshit you're selling--your asshole will probably receive more traffic than that site ever will. And that ain't saying much.
    Well, yeah, you call yourself Steve Jobs, yet you don't show me your new Macbook you created. I've done much better than that. These posts are so delusional I end up laughing at each one.

I want to play this game too. Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries. I fart in your general direction!

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, yeah, you call yourself Steve Jobs, yet you don't show me your new Macbook you created. I've done much better than that. These posts are so delusional I end up laughing at each one.

I want to play this game too. Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries. I fart in your general direction!
    Die in a fire.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Die in a fire.
    I appreciate the offer, but no thanks.

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    Aw, more about feelings I get interacting with you, less about assumed stuff about you. Think Fi (;
    And if somebody feels like a breath of fresh air, that means somebody is presumptuous and stupid enough to think they're literally air

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And if somebody feels like a breath of fresh air, that means somebody is presumptuous and stupid enough to think they're literally air
    Why'd I get a mention in this post?

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    Why'd I get a mention in this post?
    I figured I must further explain myself after I saw that a misunderstanding about my post had a "like" but the explanation i gave did not. Im thinking I need a break since expecting to come across as you intend on the internet IS stupid, lol.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I figured I must further explain myself after I saw that a misunderstanding about my post had a "like" but the explanation i gave did not. Im thinking I need a break since expecting to come across as you intend on the internet IS stupid, lol.
    Oh, about FP? I just thought his self assessment was amusing, and recalled how he says he gets along well with SEEs, and I agreed that I like that self assessment. So I liked it. Didn't much pay attention to the rest of the discussion. Sorry if I've offended you unintentionally? I didn't like the fact that you got a wrong impression, if it looks that way.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't worry about it. LIIs don't take compliments well. I thought it was very thoughtful of you.

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Just back to say that I don't hold anybody else responsible for my need for a break. I'm being overly and unnecessarily emotional about petty shit and that's my own fault, lol. Metaphorically slap my hand if I'm back before Monday (brief breaks are meaningful if you're here constantly lol). Xoxo

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Just back to say that I don't hold anybody else responsible for my need for a break. I'm being overly and unnecessarily emotional about petty shit and that's my own fault, lol. Metaphorically slap my hand if I'm back before Monday (brief breaks are meaningful if you're here constantly lol). Xoxo
    Didn't you just take a break for a month or so recently? What is this? You have a job or a life or something?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ashlesha, I don't follow your conversation with @voider and @COOL AND MANLY -- probably because I'm sick and it's hard to think. Anyway, I'm not sure if you were talking about me, but I apologize if I said anything I shouldn't have. As COOL AND MANLY said, your post was very thoughtful and nice of you. I appreciate it.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Die in a fire.
    I wonder if there is a Type related reason for him being such a dick to everyone who is somehow unusual and nonconformist.
    Maybe a misyped sp/so stacking?

What stacking would you type as @coeruleum ?

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Itsme View Post
    I wonder if there is a Type related reason for him being such a dick to everyone who is somehow unusual and nonconformist.
    Maybe a misyped sp/so stacking?

What stacking would you type as @coeruleum ?
    1.) I'm only a dick to cunts; seems fitting.

2.) I see myself as "unusual" and "nonconformist" and so, unsurprisingly, you're wrong there. The difference is that I'm not a demented, disingenuous hack.

3.) Neither of you are remotely fit enough to comment on my typing--I don't believe we inhabit the same reality, and, therefore, are not governed by the same laws.

4.) I honestly wish the two of you would help yourselves to a round of bleach cocktails, perhaps followed by a lead chaser.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I won't let myself get pulled into this argument, the last time i was winning and you just ran away pretending that nothing happened. I just wanted to call you out on being a dick again, which i did, and now i'm (hopefully) disciplined enough to not let myself get lost inside your orbit of misery. I'm happy with who I am and what i do so i don't have a need to attack others who are just doing their thing or let myself being pulled into a fight with someone who does.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Itsme View Post
    I won't let myself get pulled into this argument, the last time i was winning and you just ran away pretending that nothing happened. I just wanted to call you out on being a dick again, which i did, and now i'm (hopefully) disciplined enough to not let myself get lost inside your orbit of misery. I'm happy with who I am and what i do so i don't have a need to attack others who are just doing their thing or let myself being pulled into a fight with someone who does.
    Aren't you the same craven, pasty premi-dick son of a bitch feverishly afraid that the neighborhood Arabs are going to steal and subsequently satisfy any potential [however unlikely] girlfriend of yours in ways you never could? There's no need to "run" from a punk ass MFer already cowering in existential dread-- what I did was walk away because I had already proven beyond a reasonable doubt the dearth of your intellectual rigor, acumen, honesty and integrity > your usage of bad information, your misunderstanding of the information, your glaring lack of information, the cognitive deficits that prohibit you from high empathy, moral consistency and holding multiple complex systems in tension so as to have a comprehensive understanding of the bigger picture. The entirety of your arguments was battered and pan fried in disingenuousness, strawman logic, half-truths, quarter-truths and flat out lies.

I had much better things to do besides futilely engaging your hard of learning ass. Even if I extend to you the benefit of the doubt that you suffer from some sort of pervasive neurological and developmental disorder with a cognitive rigidity unlike anything I've ever encountered before, that still doesn't stop you from being a soft, withered, grain free piece of shit. It's no wonder that many with thinking like yours who form the foundation of these far right, alt-right, nationalist movements are perpetually insecure and afraid, un/under-educated, under/unemployed, and usually have nothing going on for themselves; therefore, their only or primary source of pride is rooted in vague, malleable cultural abstractions of nationalism or achievements by others who share their ancestry and bloodlines; they piggyback off of the exploits and achievements of others, as if that gives them value and worth, too. lol NOPE. Happy with who you are?? GUFFAW. FOHWTS.

Go choke and gag on brown immigrant cock.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Looks like someone is suffering from Pre Masculinity Syndrome.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I learned a lot (and I’m still learning) about fulfilling my potential by watching other, older LIES running companies. There is a lot of bad with the good in how they operate, but their actions point to areas where I can improve my own actions. And avoid their mistakes.*

I wish I could observe more ESI-LIE relationships, especially between working couples of the opposite sex.

Unfortunately, I only met one LIE who was married to an ESI, and I never met his wife. I’ve seen same sex ESI’s and LIE’s working together, but it’s not the same dynamic.

*As far as I can tell, the major problems that LIE’s have involve our lack of Se in daily operations, and a tendency to change direction too often. I feel that both problems would be corrected by an ESI partner.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I heard an LSE professor of mine mention matter-of-factly that she knew she had something, because “I don’t lose things.” It wasn’t meant as a boast; she said it just as if it were an absolute truth.

I thought that was funny. But I completely believe it.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I’m still alive after that incident. It is extremely obvious but just because someone is a dual doesn’t mean you’re going to be into them romantically. Health is an extremely important factor. Other compatibility factors are important too.

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    So I’m still alive after that incident. It is extremely obvious but just because someone is a dual doesn’t mean you’re going to be into them romantically. Health is an extremely important factor. Other compatibility factors are important too.
    Pfft, all healthy people value Fe and Ti, and all unhealthy people value Fi and Te [/s]