3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I forgot some more

tristvn - IEI
    bigdildo man - IEI
    Godslove - IEI

objective proof

All of us - "victims" of Samsara. All feel "emotional" pain.
    Victim -> Ni + Emotional -> Fe. Everyone is IEI.
    Carl Jung also told me in a vision.
    And pdb logic > all

TIM
    ENTP
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Distance View Post

DEAD

Also Ash Ketchum is LSE ∩ SLE like Isaac Newton.
    (My name is Yon Yonson,
    I live in Wisconsin.
    I work in a lumber yard there.
    The people I meet as
    I walk down the street,
    They say "Hello!"
    I say "Hello!"
    They say "What's your name?"
    I say: (My name is Yon Yonson...

All posts licensed under the GNU General Public License. Some rights reserved.

TIM
    SEI-H
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qaz00 View Post
    FreelancePoliceman attacks/replaces other users' Fi with Ti as some sort of habit, asks questions that may not be received well... this and some other things like rather high directness, spontaneity, some sort of idgaf energy/emotional nihilism? make me think ILE is more likely than LII for him.
    Why not Ni ego, as in ILI

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    He just doesn't fit my internal image of ILIs generally, I can't think of a clear example how. Maybe some unusual enneagram combination for an ILI could place him in this type, like e9 or e7 so/sp, but that's unlikely.

Willing Slave SlaveChildOfSlaanesh's Avatar
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w7 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you think he's ILI?
    “You will take pleasure in all that is, though your bodies will break and your souls be forfeit. You will do this, and do this gladly. For I am Slaanesh, most jealous of the Gods, most demanding of lovers, and My thirst for you shall never be stated.”

TIM
    SEI-H
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SlaveChildOfSlaanesh View Post
    Do you think he's ILI?
    Could be

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RanRanRan View Post
    *bump*

Distance - IEI
    Still Alive - IEI
    Adam Strange - IEI
    Braingel - IEI... EIE
    Dead - IEI
    SacredKnowing - ...IEI
    Me - IEI
    Preach it Lain!
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    DEAD
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

*bump*

Distance - IEI
    Still Alive - IEI
    Adam Strange - IEI
    Braingel - IEI... EIE
    Dead - IEI
    SacredKnowing - ...IEI
    Me - IEI

Are we talking about the same DEAD here?

DEAD
    I heard if you write DEAD's name in red ink, it summons DEAD from the shadows.
    I do not suffer fools gladly.

You mustn't think thought control Distance's Avatar
    TIM
    Fe Ni
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post

Are we talking about the same DEAD here?

I heard if you write DEAD's name in red ink, it summons DEAD from the shadows.
    I figured it would def. have to. Cooler name/ cooler color could only 'enliven' and make souls.

Black & white is a shallow divide ∕∕division is the color that multipliesx

Taking things at face value is good only for a spell

Abstract builds a soul, a house can never become a home without it

A little better makes better more>
    ♦♦

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@qaz00 @one

I'm pretty sure I'm Se PoLR. EII is the only other type I could see for myself, but I don't think I'm that similar to any EIIs I've known, and I don't think the ITR works.

As far as replacing people's Fi with Ti -- I don't really understand what that means, unless it means I try to make weird jokes a lot. I grew up in a way that made it difficult to form normal bonds with people, so I'm curious about people, and I poke sometimes to see how people react. ILEs do that a lot, I admit.

But I don't have the energy, Fe, or even the Ne of ILEs. As far as ITR goes, duality magic happens with ESEs, not SEIs; SLEs are painful; IEEs IRL tend to get antsy around me; I usually like EIIs and like to talk to them.

I don't think my Fi is vulnerable. It's definitely unvalued and a little abstract for me; hard to directly "get" sometimes. But it's not generally something painful to be exposed to. Also, back to ITR, while I can be an ass sometimes, I don't think I've ever managed to seriously bother an ESE, while I can think of a handful of SEIs I've made pretty mad at me. I don't think it's really a function I accept or want "advice" about of the kind the demonstrative gives.

I don't think ILI works for me at all. I can respond to particular points if anyone wants to battletype me that way, but I think my only resemblance to one could be in superficial behavior and attitude; like a "vibe." The word "lookalike" seems pretty apt. Otherwise I think there's so many problems with that typing I wouldn't know where to begin.

@one, I feel like our discord convo is influencing that suggestion. I'm not sure how to say this in a way that sounds believable, but I'm usually joking or at least not completely serious when I talk to you, and I tend to phrase things in a way that I think might get a reaction from you. I feel that if I give specific examples, it'll make our future less conversations less fun, so it might be a bad idea to press this too much...of course, it's your decision whether you'd like to jeopardize our future friendship.

TIM
    SEI-H
    Mentioned
    346 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    @qaz00 @one

I'm pretty sure I'm Se PoLR. EII is the only other type I could see for myself, but I don't think I'm that similar to any EIIs I've known, and I don't think the ITR works.

As far as replacing people's Fi with Ti -- I don't really understand what that means, unless it means I try to make weird jokes a lot. I grew up in a way that made it difficult to form normal bonds with people, so I'm curious about people, and I poke sometimes to see how people react. ILEs do that a lot, I admit.

But I don't have the energy, Fe, or even the Ne of ILEs. As far as ITR goes, duality magic happens with ESEs, not SEIs; SLEs are painful; IEEs IRL tend to get antsy around me; I usually like EIIs and like to talk to them.

I don't think my Fi is vulnerable. It's definitely unvalued and a little abstract for me; hard to directly "get" sometimes. But it's not generally something painful to be exposed to. Also, back to ITR, while I can be an ass sometimes, I don't think I've ever managed to seriously bother an ESE, while I can think of a handful of SEIs I've made pretty mad at me. I don't think it's really a function I accept or want "advice" about of the kind the demonstrative gives.

I don't think ILI works for me at all. I can respond to particular points if anyone wants to battletype me that way, but I think my only resemblance to one could be in superficial behavior and attitude; like a "vibe." The word "lookalike" seems pretty apt. Otherwise I think there's so many problems with that typing I wouldn't know where to begin.

@one, I feel like our discord convo is influencing that suggestion. I'm not sure how to say this in a way that sounds believable, but I'm usually joking or at least not completely serious when I talk to you, and I tend to phrase things in a way that I think might get a reaction from you. I feel that if I give specific examples, it'll make our future less conversations less fun, so it might be a bad idea to press this too much...of course, it's your decision whether you'd like to jeopardize our future friendship.
    I don’t even like “fun” bantering and reaction stuff so I don’t know what you mean. I’m not an Alpha.
    I took the clowns and demons you mentioned seriously
    Regarding ITR I don’t think of duality as magic with good feelings because ime you can have good connections with any type. (Sometimes they are even better and sometimes more enticing initially). Duality always seems to be the last resort. Look, the friend you ended up with is an SEE.

You also have a lot of fluctuating moods, mentioned difficulty in committing to a certain time because of it.

You enjoy people with some sensuality, even nonromantic. You expect people to show their sexuality, overt or not. If people don’t talk about it, to you they are avoidant. You like people who are “lionesque”. You are basically describing your dual.

Btw you can also see the way you phrase your statement as prodding a bit, suggesting that some actions can lead to certain things and you focused on how things might be jeopardized (negative-leaning). You basically can be employed by someone who needs to know when to stop and someone who needs to know outcomes and negative forecasts.
    Last edited by one; 07-23-2024 at 11:06 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the problem you people have is that you put too much trust in some vague definitions that have been made by some really weird people decades ago which have been altered so much over time they have pretty much lost a lot of meaning and often don't revolve around anything a modern human experiences in their daily life. I've thought about how Jung might have had a similar subtype to @godslave though, considering that he wrote a book called "Flying Saucers: A Modern Myth of Things Seen in the Skies". He also wrote a book called Memories, Dreams, Reflections which sounds pretty IEI to me but that's a different story.

@RanRanRan: have you seen anything by Masaaki Yuasa? might be worth checking out. You are an IEI obviously, too.
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum

WARNING : DANGER ZONE !!! Biscuit's Avatar
    TIM
    INFT
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Still Alive View Post
    the problem you people have is that you put too much trust in some vague definitions that have been made by some really weird people decades ago which have been altered so much over time they have pretty much lost a lot of meaning and often don't revolve around anything a modern human experiences in their daily life. I've thought about how Jung might have had a similar subtype to @godslave though, considering that he wrote a book called "Flying Saucers: A Modern Myth of Things Seen in the Skies". He also wrote a book called Memories, Dreams, Reflections which sounds pretty IEI to me but that's a different story.

@RanRanRan: have you seen anything by Masaaki Yuasa? might be worth checking out. You are an IEI obviously, too.
    So , nobody here is IEI because everybody uses outdated definitions while IEI is the type which follows the new and modern things , including definitions
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    279 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post
    So , nobody here is IEI because everybody uses outdated definitions while IEI is the type which follows the new and modern things , including definitions
    have you not looked at the V.I. thread I have uploaded here? I'm sure you did because you probably read everything about the theory here (cough perfectionism cough). Do you not see how fundamentally different people are? Who gives a shit what type they have if there are thousands of potential personalities? In a certain sense I think the term IEI is wrong in itself because some people are so literal and concrete they can hardly be called "ethical" even if they easily lose their temper due to heightened emotionality and this concretness is likely some subtype that Jung and Aushra didn't pay attention to when they were developing the theory (you know, two intellectuals completey immersed in theory and books and abstraction. I wonder how many average joe's they have interacted with). the 4 dichotomies likely don't exist so I'm unsure if the term IEI or LSE should even exist in the first place. I'm just trying to salvage an outdated theory that's getting obliterated by science and I honeslty think it would be more productive if people payed more attention to traits and learned to identify them instead of throwing these random three letters around all the time.

TIM
    SLI-Si 6w7 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@FreelancePoliceman is both Fi and Ne polr. A revolutionary hybrid type. He's evolved.
    “You will take pleasure in all that is, though your bodies will break and your souls be forfeit. You will do this, and do this gladly. For I am Slaanesh, most jealous of the Gods, most demanding of lovers, and My thirst for you shall never be stated.”

TIM
    Fe Ni
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@FreelancePoliceman is both Fi and Ne polr. A revolutionary hybrid type. He's evolved.
    Fi+Ne

FiNe

Forever into No exits

♦♦

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t even like “fun” bantering and reaction stuff so I don’t know what you mean. I’m not an Alpha.
    I took the clowns and demons you mentioned seriously
    Regarding ITR I don’t think of duality as magic with good feelings because ime you can have good connections with any type. (Sometimes they are even better and sometimes more enticing initially). Duality always seems to be the last resort. Look, the friend you ended up with is an SEE.

You also have a lot of fluctuating moods, mentioned difficulty in committing to a certain time because of it.

You enjoy people with some sensuality, even nonromantic. You expect people to show their sexuality, overt or not. If people don’t talk about it, to you they are avoidant. You like people who are “lionesque”. You are basically describing your dual.

Btw you can also see the way you phrase your statement as prodding a bit, suggesting that some actions can lead to certain things and you focused on how things might be jeopardized (negative-leaning). You basically can be employed by someone who needs to know when to stop and someone who needs to know outcomes and negative forecasts.
    That's more or less what I'm saying. You're hard to banter with, which is why I probably seem more dramatic and serious to you in my attempts to get reactions.

You don't think I could be describing an ESE?

Well...in general I tend to get on well initially with Alphas. With Gammas there's not a whole lot there. Whenever I talk to ILIs it's obvious we approach things from pretty different angles; LIEs seem to think in a similar way as I do, but their values and temperaments are pretty different. It's a little hard to generate good/fun relations. Tends to be even more distant with the SFs.

The last sentence of my previous post was supposed to be an inside joke with you I was thinking you'd recognize. Also was supposed to indicate the kind of thing I meant you shouldn't take seriously.

TIM
    FU
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Still Alive View Post

You mean this? It looks funny and interesting. The gun up the ass is like the shotgun ass death in preacher.

Is that an IEI show too? It has ****** and it's dark and funny, so it must be too. God is a furry too.

TIM
    FU
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    That's more or less what I'm saying. You're hard to banter with, which is why I probably seem more dramatic and serious to you in my attempts to get reactions.
    For what it's worth, I noticed that in the beginning. Almost seems like they are trying to be contrarian, which gave me superego, conflictor, supervisor, or opposite quadra vibes. But I don't know. I guess they could still be SEI, but it feels like Si without Ne, which would be more ESI??? Again idk, and I'm not really typing @one, just a thought.

TIM
    DEAD
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

*bump*

Distance - IEI
    Still Alive - IEI
    Adam Strange - IEI
    Braingel - IEI... EIE
    Dead - IEI
    SacredKnowing - ...IEI
    Me - IEI

DEAD
    I figured it would def. have to. Cooler name/ cooler color could only 'enliven' and make souls.
    Yep. RED attracts DEAD. Remember that.

Does anyone else wanna give me an 2-3 paragraph analysis of what they wanna type me so I can refute it? I'm bored as hell, lol.

WARNING : DANGER ZONE !!! Biscuit's Avatar
    TIM
    INFT
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Still Alive
    have you not looked at the V.I. thread I have uploaded here?
    I have ... intermittently, at long intervals , maybe 2 or 3 times but not more than that , given that it contains no single useful information , I ignored it completely

The similarity between celebrities you mentioned is not because they have the same type , but rather because they probably had similar cosmetic surgeries, either based on the cosmetic expert’s vision of what suits them, or based on what was common in the cosmetic industry at the time of the operation.
    I don't see any benefit in typing celebrities at all, neither in terms of facial features (for the reason I mentioned) nor in terms of what is called “nonverbal language,” because celebrities are trained in specific body language and facial expressions , and some of them are actors anyway.

I'm sure you did because you probably read everything about the theory here (cough perfectionism cough).
    Meh
    I don't read everything on the forum , I just take quick glances , and there are better sources than this forum for obtaining information

Do you not see how fundamentally different people are? Who gives a shit what type they have if there are thousands of potential personalities?
    Of course I see , but if we try to count every possible subtype, we will end up with the fact that every person, like every fingerprint, is unique and different from the other, and this defeats the purpose of typing (classifying people into specific categories that share specific characteristics).

As for searching for one type of three letters even though there is a large number of subtypes , simply put, even though there are many different subtypes, these subtypes still have similar traits that point to a specific type
    A real example : there are many people in the world, and with all this number of different personalities, shapes, ideas, and actions, there is no human being who deviates from the three possibilities for his gender at birth: male, female, or hermaphrodite , each of them has specific biological characteristics that distinguish it from the others

In terms of typology, DCNH is a good example, 4 subtypes of one type, and despite the differences, all of these subtypes still share the same + and - signs their main type has , and share specific dimensions for each function (for example, all IEI have 4D Ni + 4D Fi no matter what their subtype is ).

In a certain sense I think the term IEI is wrong in itself0 because some people are so literal and concrete they can hardly be called "ethical" even if they easily lose their temper due to heightened emotionality
    The problem with you is that you claim that the impossible is possible
    What is meant by subtype is that subtypes of a type have certain stronger functions compared to other subtypes of the same type, but NOT in absolute terms , there are IEIs who are better than the average IEIs in TiSe, but there id NO IEI who is better than SLI in TiSe , assuming the existence of the second is fanciful and unrealistic thinking and is only possible in someone's imagination.
    If a "supposed IEI" is excellent in TeSi but bad in NiFe, then it's another type, not IEI.

and this concretness is likely some subtype that Jung and Aushra didn't pay attention to when they were developing the theory (you know, two intellectuals completey immersed in theory and books and abstraction. I wonder how many average joe's they have interacted with).
    This is accurate to some extent

In case of Jung , his experience is limited to psychopaths, therefore, lack the notice of healthier people

As for Ausra , she actually worked with different people , she developed the formula that defines the main type , other people after her worked on Socionics and were able to notice the existence of the subtypes and developed the model to accommodate them.

the 4 dichotomies likely don't exist so I'm unsure if the term IEI or LSE should even exist in the first place.
    What defines a type is not only dichotomies, but also the placement of the functions, the strengths and weaknesses of the functions, and other things like Reinen dichotomies that are based on Model A (that is: not all of them), etc.

The 3-letter symbol has nothing to do with dichotomies because it's based on functions (the first letter symbolizes the the first function, the second letter symbolizes the second function, the third letter symbolizes the direction of the first function, whether it is introversion or extroversion)
    4 letter code like INFP, ENTJ is built on dichotomies

I'm just trying to salvage an outdated theory that's getting obliterated by science
    tbh this rescue attempt is a failure , no one here doesn't know that he is dealing with a theory that doesn't comply with the standards of the experimental scientific method , those who shout about how unscientific the theory is in the forum are wasting their time and efforts.
    Last edited by Biscuit; 07-24-2024 at 08:57 PM.
    Souls know their way back home

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking RaptorWesNet's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@FreelancePoliceman is 1 of the classic names, from 4 years on the forum, a hammer of secrets and samples of the chicken chaser, a whopper of cookies and flags to the lordship. It's a rendezvous of fast food and close quarters apples. A signature into the beyond continental railroads.
    ORRE COLOSSEUM JUST GOT STARTED, AND KOBE IS REIGNING AS KING!!
    It's Henry vs Zidane, France vs Spain in the 2024 Olympic soccer final, Egypt vs Japan, Yugioh vs Pokemon, Poimandres vs Zarathustra, Giordano Bruno vs Friedrich Nietzsche, haystack picnic robed in silver rods to treasures of lore and sacred spark to unite and forge dancing stars and futures refracting crystal moonlight lures of hanger bay crunching fabrics webbing steel and blizzards juice stringing code red trains of yonder fluid ribbons trophy waterfall cake blueprints frenzy retracting haunted capital terra horns of leading edge canopy blossoms rendezvous shuffling Articuno!!
    RaptorWizard Sci-Fi Empire Lugia Bunny ~ Ultimate Aeon Willpower: Wes Net (the16types.info)

TIM
    Fe Ni
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lookin' more LSI as time goes on.

ESI

Beta ST hierarchy

♦♦

TIM
    ENTP
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lookin' more LSI as time goes on.

ESI

Beta ST hierarchy
    What do you expect from a man named "Disturbed"?

Last edited by CosmicCat; 08-29-2024 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Added shitty songs.
    (My name is Yon Yonson,
    I live in Wisconsin.
    The people I meet as
    I walk down the street,
    They say "Hello!"
    I say "Hello!"

TIM
    Fe Ni
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicCat View Post
    What do you expect from a man named "Disturbed"?

Maybe you should put the 🐈 back in the 🎒.

♦♦

TIM
    ENTP
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe you should put the 🐈 back in the 🎒.
    The anime boy (you know who he is) needs to eat it for insinuating that I'm Kelsey Grammer.
    (My name is Yon Yonson,
    I live in Wisconsin.
    The people I meet as
    I walk down the street,
    They say "Hello!"
    I say "Hello!"

TIM
    DEAD
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

@CosmicCat - Trolly Troll

@Distance - You already know

@JogiLow Pika - Ni off the charts

@Squirrel - Intelligent Rodent

@Darth Cultis - Big edgelord

@Still Alive - Not Dead

@SlaveChildOfSlaanesh - Unoriginal Nerd

@one - And Only

@qaz00 - Scared Pussy(cat)

TIM
    SLI-Si 6w7 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    @CosmicCat - Trolly Troll

@Distance - You already know

@JogiLow Pika - Ni off the charts

@Squirrel - Intelligent Rodent

@Darth Cultis - Big edgelord

@Still Alive - Not Dead

@SlaveChildOfSlaanesh - Unoriginal Nerd

@one - And Only

@qaz00 - Scared Pussy(cat)
    So mean

TIM
    Fe Ni
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DEAD

CosmicCat

The raw truth is served knowingly.

Fi PoLR

♦♦

TIM
    DEAD
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

So mean
    Do you wanna see me be real mean? ;D

DEAD

CosmicCat

The raw truth is served knowingly.

Fi PoLR
    Exactly, squirt. Now, get back to work.

TIM
    IEE 7w8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So mean
    Dw baby i'm here

Where's that bad bad SLE/SEE who touched you?

TIM
    Fe Ni
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fi creative here in the IEE brand.

High level relationship calculus, highlighted in interest.

♦♦

TIM
    Fe Ni
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WEsIntriguedGluonAntiPionsRipHorn is Se/ Ni, and not in that order.

All you hear is processes in and thru time, with transformations & contortions of characters spread across the flat beds of sheets of time beds, where Juio won the crown with starlight deflections amidst poles of lusts intercepting the jaunts of gleeful undertakings, him wanting and pining for the prime trophies sawn asunder.

Not poking fun, it is just how it lays out. A mega transportation thru process events.

♦♦

TIM
    ENTP
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WEsIntriguedGluonAntiPionsRipHorn is Se/ Ni, and not in that order.

All you hear is processes in and thru time, with transformations & contortions of characters spread across the flat beds of sheets of time beds, where Juio won the crown with starlight deflections amidst poles of lusts intercepting the jaunts of gleeful undertakings, him wanting and pining for the prime trophies sawn asunder.

Not poking fun, it is just how it lays out. A mega transportation thru process events.
    The visualizations danced through my head, like a good science fiction writer. Thank you.
    (My name is Yon Yonson,
    I live in Wisconsin.
    The people I meet as
    I walk down the street,
    They say "Hello!"
    I say "Hello!"