• EIE

3 10.34%
  • LSE

1 3.45%
  • LIE

1 3.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't give a fuck what you type me, but type me.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by QuickTwist View Post
    Si can be an asshole sometimes.
    yes i would believe that stimulation of the asshole is a very "internal sensory" experience. I can confirm

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chryssie View Post
    yes i would believe that stimulation of the asshole is a very "internal sensory" experience. I can confirm
    I think OP has learned how to unlock his inner asshole.

Cograts.
    I struggle with motivation, apathy and sticking to goals.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It very well could be ESE in my estimation.
    No.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Enough Bullshit

Block I

1. General to specific, specific to general – what does it mean?

Learning styles? Like, I start with specific and go to general.

2. What does "logical" mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view?

Something proven to be true. It's logical or beneficial to follow the common view, but that doesn't mean the common view is logical.

3. How do you explain fractions on the dial of the clock?

Oh hell no. If you have to ask me for help with that, then you're gonna fail, buddy. I have a math learning disability.

4. What is a rule? What rules do you have to follow?

Kind of like that common view: it's widely accepted and you'd be better off to follow them all... But fuck that.

5. What is hierarchy? Do you need to follow it? Why or why not?

You know damn well what a hierarchy is. And I'm not following it unless I'm on top.

6. What do you think of instructions? Do you use them? Could you write an instruction manual? If so, what type of instruction manual would you most likely write?

Sometimes they aren't straightforward enough, but I use 'em. Instructions are something I use, not write

7. Please explain: "Freedom is in complying with the laws, but not in ignoring the laws"? Do you agree with the statement? Why?

Sure, if it's the First Amendment. Otherwise, I'm good.

8. Tell us how about consistent you are?

I'm not.

9. What is a "standard"? Why do people need it?

I guess so people don't have to start over and over again and can just improve on the standard.

10. You need to put your home library in order. How do you feel about this activity? How will you approach this task?

1. I don't have a library
    2. I don't like ordering things.

Block II

1. What is work in your opinion? Why do people go to work? Are there any parameters where you can distinguish whether you can do this work or not?

Work is doing what has to be done and what could be done. It feels good to see something that you accomplished and keeps people driven. Then there's the sweet, sweet material gain of cash. If I don't feel like doing something I'll slow down a little, but I generally push myself to do all my work.

2. Is there any correlation between quality and quantity? Tell us if or how the price depends on quality?

If something is produced in high quantity because of demand, it's probably higher quality than a competitor. The price depends on that demand, so really it's about the quantity.

3. How do people determine the quality of work? How do you determine such quality? How well you can determine the quality of any purchase, do you pay any attention to it?

By price. But I determine the quality by... the quality. So, most people do it by an affordable price but I like it expensive. Nah, just kidding, I'm broke. I don't know if I pay enough attention to know if I determine it well.

4. How do you feel if you didn't finish some work? Does it ever happen? What are the reasons?

If it was important work, yeah it's going to be bother me. And it happens. It's my procrastination. But I'm ahead in my work at this moment.

5. What is "interesting work" for you? Please explain in detail.

Something that isn't boring. Something fast-paced. If it's teamwork I like it competitive, but not so much if it's independent.

6. You go to the store and see something you're interested in buying; there is a price tag on it. What parameters are you going to use to understand if it's overpriced, underpriced, or priced correctly?

Just my gut. I'm not buying one apple for $20.

7. When you work and someone tells you: "You don't do it right." What is your reaction?

Why don't you teach me how do it step-by-step nicely then, bitch?

8. There is a professional right next to you. You always see that you can't perform the way they do. Your feelings, thoughts and actions?

I stare in envy but continue working, stopping to catch my breath with a sarcastic comment now and then. And maybe some confiscation of their professional work.

9. When you have to ask someone else to help you with the task, how do you feel?

I feel like I'm about to learn something. Why should I feel ashamed? I'd be more stupid not to ask for help if I really needed it.

10. You need to build a pyramid exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts, feelings and actions?

I'm not building an old ass building with old ass techniques. Who's it for? Build ME a fucking pyramid.

Block III

1. What is beauty? Do you change your opinion about beauty? Does your understanding correlate with the generally accepted notion? What goes beyond the generally accepted notion?

Beauty is midnight and beauty is loving wherever you're at and beauty is that hot person you have eyes and genitalia for. Changes a lot. And no, I'm not with that beauty expectations. I like something rough. Feels soft against my roughness, like something soft feels soft against someone who's soft. (This doesn't mean my skin isn't soft, that's hella soft. Feel.)

2. Please describe your understanding of a beautifully dressed person. What is the core of beauty? How do you explain what is beautiful to a person who has never heard about beauty before?

Someone that gets my attention right away with whatever they're wearing. Being able to draw people in like that is the core. And I'm not explaining it to them. I'm showing them.

3. Is there a template of understanding what beautiful means for everyone to use? Is there such a term as "classical beauty"? If so, what is it?

I guess. But ask a fashion designer. I don't study this. But for some reason "classical beauty" makes me think of Victorian gothic. That's not the template of classical beauty, that's just mine.

4. What is comfort? What is coziness? How do you create your comfort and coziness? How do others evaluate your skill in doing so? Do you agree with them?

For me, comfort is like the opposite of what it is normally thought of. Well, except for sleeping. I love taking a good ass nap in a soft bed after wearing myself out. But it's not something I focus on at all. Others would say I'm not good at it. Agreed.

5. How do you pick your own clothes? Do you follow fashion? Why? Do you know how to select clothes for different types of figures?

I pick things that are unique and attention grabbing and cool. I don't follow mainstream fashion because it's not unique or attention grabbing or cool. I know how to pick for my figure because I don't pick clothes for anyone else.

6. How do you cook? Do you follow recipes? What do others think of your skill?

Can't cook.

7. Are you good at color patterns and mixing them and matching?

Not that much.

8. If someone is telling you what is beautiful and what is not, what goes with what color and what is not, do you agree with this person?

I don't like it when people do that because I really don't give a shit. If I genuinely agree with them then I'll say it but most of the time I say "yeah" just to make them shut up.

9. Tell us how you'd design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself or trust someone else to do it? Why?

I'd design my room and leave the rest to someone else. I only care about the personal stuff.

10. How do you know if a person has bad taste? Could you give us an example? Do you always trust your own taste or do you seek opinions from others?

Doesn't concern me. But I trust my own taste.

Block IV

1. Can you line up human resources and make them do things? What methods do you use? Can you press people? If so, how does it happen?

Yeah. I can charm people into it. And yeah, I do and say things that pinch their personal space until it gets smaller. I love the feeling of dominating people.

2. What is incursion? How do you deal with this? Can you repulse? How easy can you do it?

When someone makes a bad move. I can and it's easy for me. They need to stay in their place.

3. What does "my people" and "strangers" mean? When do "my people" become "strangers" and why?

"My people" are people who have crossed my boundaries and whose boundaries I've crossed, so we're one and free to come and go. Strangers don't have that. If you're a stranger and you do that, then I hope for your sake I like you enough to let you.

4. Are there strategies of attack? Can you use them? When is it justified?

Yes. When someone I trusted crosses a dangerous line, I'm pushing them back into a pit.

5. Do you think it's ok to occupy someone else's territory? In what situations?

Yes, when we're friends or if I'm trying to get close to them.

6. What are the methods of volitional force? When is it most effective and in what situations?

There's not a method to it. When you see someone or something you like and you want.

7. How do you protect yourself and your interests?

I'll persistently argue with someone until they understand.

8. Describe your behavior in the situations of opposition and if you have to use some force?

Honestly it's way easier to do it than describe it. Not that you'd want to see it.

9. Do others think of you as a strong person? Do you think you are a strong person?

Yes and yes.

10. How do you understand if a person is strong? Are there any signs of a strong person? What is the core of any force? Why do people listen to one person, but not the other?

By their attitude and the way they react to threats. What they talk about and what interests them and how they pursue those interests. The core's the desire. If you don't have it you won't have strength. If someone doesn't have a strong attitude or reaction, then people will walk over them.

Block V

1. What is boorishness? Does your understanding of it correlate with the generally accepted notion? How would you explain what boorishness mean to a 10 year old child? How would you explain the same to an adult who does not behave ethically?

Not respecting someone's opinions or who they are. The accepted notion is the same idea, but isn't really about the individual. I'd explain it the same way to both because the adult's being childish.

2. How would you improve the moral of the society?

Improving society isn't my goal, but I'd want people not to treat life so carelessly. People, animals, the planet. But improving myself is the goal.

3. Can you justify somebody's bad behavior by thinking that he/she wasn't taught how to do so?

Nope. If you're an asshole, you're an asshole, and I'm an asshole.

4. Give us your understanding of love. Can you love and punish at the same time?

Love isn't something that can be understood and that's why people like it so much. Absolutely. When I'm in a relationship with someone, I need a sadomasochistic element to it.

5. Have you heard about the Southern hospitality? Everything is for the guest. There is also a German hospitality – the master of the house is always right. What method is the right one? Try to evaluate without the weight of any cultural aspects, traditions, nations etc.

Not from the South or Germany, so no weights here. I agree with German hospitality. I don't feel comfortable owning the place entirely unless we're cool. And when we're cool, then I'm seriously treating your home like my second home. Like, I'm gonna fap in your bathroom. I don't like someone making all the decisions in my house, like what video games to play.

6. What is sympathy? When do you need to express it? When is it advised not to?

It's like seeing a bullet hole in someone and feeling it in yourself, too. But it's not something I express.

7. Are there any norms of behavior in the society? Do you follow them? Do people always have to follow them? Why?

Obviously. If there aren't norms it's not a society. I don't follow them, though.

8. How do you know what attitude among people is right or wrong?

By its effects.

9. What does moral mean? What is immoral? Does your understanding correlate with the others? How can you evaluate the correctness of your own understanding?

My morals are a lot looser than average, but I don't impose my morals on anyone and imposing morals is what's immoral to me.

10. Somebody is giving you a negative attitude – what is your reaction? Could you show your own negative attitude toward someone else? If so, how? Could you give a person the silent treatment? How easily do you forgive people?

I'd argue with them. But I don't care to show it to someone else unless they're asking for it or just that unbearable. I'd just be mean with them. Yes, but the silent treatment isn't what I normally do. I kinda half forgive them and half don't.

Block VI

1. "Whole world does not cost one tear of child" – how do you understand this phrase? Do you agree with this opinion?

I don't get it.

2. Is it acceptable to express emotions? Give examples of inappropriate expression of emotions.

Yeah.

3. Can you use negative emotions? In what situations?

Yeah. When you're feeling negative emotions.

4. How do you express negative emotions? What does it look like? What do others think about it?

Bitchy comments and the rare explosion. I really don't give a fuck what others think so I don't know.

5. Shallow emotions – what does it mean? Are there any other emotions?

Faking happiness or friendship or something like that. Duh.

6. What are right or wrong emotions?

There are none.

7. Can you change the emotional state of yourself? Of others? To what side – positive or negative?

I can change mine but I don't really want to change others - not that I couldn't. Either side.

8. What does it mean to "pour out your emotions"? How does it happen?

Say what's up.

9. Does your internal emotional state correlate with what you show externally?

For the most part, yes.

10. Do you track what mood you are in throughout the day? Do you notice the mood of others?

Just mine.

Block VII

1. Do you like surprises?

Yes.

2. How people change? How do you feel about those changes? Can others see the changes?

People change a lot of things but most of all their behavior and I like picking up on it. Sometimes.

3. Is it true that whatever happens is only for the best?

Basically.

4. What do you think of horoscopes, fortune telling etc.? Do you believe in luck, lucky fortuity?

I'm into it but luck is not something I have my money on.

5. Can you forecast events? Is it even real?

Once in awhile.

6. What is time? How do you feel time? Can you "kill" time? How?

Everything that's happened and what you want and think will happen and how what's happened will affect what can happen. Time doesn't always feel right and it isn't. You kill it by not giving it any time.

7. Is it easy for you to wait for some important event? What if you don’t know when it is supposed to happen?

No, I'm pretty impatient.

8. Do you need help creating forecasts and determining how something will end? Do you trust those forecasts?

Yeah.

9. Are you normally late? How do you react if someone is late?

I'm normally around on time. I don't mind as long as they show up.

10. Imagine the situation where you agreed to meet with someone. Your feelings and actions: a) 20 minutes before the meeting starts, b) 5 minutes before the meeting starts, c) it is time for the meeting to start, but the person is not here, d) 20 minutes after the meeting start time and the person is not here, e) more time and the person is still not here…

a) Excited.

b) I bet they're not gonna show up.

c) Fucking called it, that nasty ho.

d) Fuck off, I'm getting a drink.

Block VIII

1. Is there a meaning of life? In what? Is it the same for everybody?

Seems like there's only a meaning when I'm feeling like shit.

2. What should be done so people can be happy?

Not my problem.

3. In the situations with a lot of potential and volatility will you trust your own guts, logically calculating everything or will you ask people you trust what should be done?

Trust my gut.

4. When you meet a stranger, what can you say about them right away? How do you know what this person is all about? Does it take long to understand someone's talents?

I pay more attention to their appearance and what they say than that, but I do get what they're all about. Just not in that way.

5. Remember an interesting person and call out 5-6 qualities you think are interesting in them. What makes an interesting person? Are you an interesting person? Why? What if someone calls you "boring" and "not interesting"?

Their self-confidence, the way they look, their jokes, the blanket they always carry with them, the way they walk slowly up and down the stairs. My nonconformity. I would probably want to slap the shit out of them.

6. What opinions, from people who know you, seem: a) fair; b) not fair; c) hurtful; d) strange.

Honestly, I just don't focus on other people enough to answer.

7. Do you fantasize? What kind of fantasies do you have?

Rarely. Random things.

8. What qualities should a person have to be successful and why?

Drive.

9. What qualities can stop a person from being successful and why?

Overthinking. Kills your drive.

10. What is more important in life – to be a good person or be a successful one? Why? Is a good person always successful? If not, then why?

Successful. No, there's an equal amount of successful and unsuccessful "good" people.
    Last edited by flames; 05-11-2016 at 05:06 AM.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bled View Post
    No.
    K, how about this: what type do YOU think you are? I honestly don't think this question gets asked enough fwiw.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

K, how about this: what type do YOU think you are? I honestly don't think this question gets asked enough fwiw.
    SEE, aka my listed type.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE, aka my listed type.
    Well, congrats, I agree with you

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, congrats, I agree with you
    Well, that was easy. What made you think ESE, though?

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, that was easy. What made you think ESE, though?
    I read your DGAF as "temperamental."

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read your DGAF as "temperamental."
    lmao
    And SEEs aren't?

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmao
    And SEEs aren't?
    To me, its a different brand of temperamental altogether. Fe Si temperamental is more like "grr social injustice, I'm so pissed now." And Se Fi Temperamental is more "that motherfucker thinks they can show me up? I'll show him!"

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To me, its a different brand of temperamental altogether. Fe Si temperamental is more like "grr social injustice, I'm so pissed now." And Se Fi Temperamental is more "that motherfucker thinks they can show me up? I'll show him!"
    I'm mainly the second.
    What's your take on EIE temperamental?

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm mainly the second.
    What's your take on EIE temperamental?
    Oh, they just get pissed when they feel slighted in the least. Like if you offend them for saying some extreme shit they will take it personal and make sure you feel it in the most socially demoralizing way.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

It very well could be ESE in my estimation.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    See what I mean?

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

There's a reason why ESE's and LSE's are called look-a-like types. Remember that those people on 16t who can't type an ESE if it would hit them in the head.

Things ESE's are not:
    vulgar
    clowny
    eccentric
    bad social skills
    generally hated (as some people assume for god know what reason - no, it's the ILI's, their opposite that most population don't like and understand)

That said, most ESE's are at least moderately annoying

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That said, most ESE's are at least moderately annoying

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

SEE, Se subtype it looks like to me

I disagree with those that think his clothing looks beta. yeah, at first glance, maybe, the grungyness. but think about it-- the brightness of the clothing choice could only be matched by EIE from the beta quadra. But I've never seen an EIE being that level of aesthetically adventurous/loud AND to that level of well-put-togetherness and visual harmony simultaneously (it's either or of those attributes at a time with EIEs, lol, unless they have some Se creatives around to help them pick out clothes). Also, I feel Se jumping out at me from the photos. Takes 4d Se to know it?
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Block I

1. General to specific, specific to general – what does it mean?

Learning styles? Like, I start with specific and go to general.

2. What does "logical" mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view?

Something proven to be true. It's logical or beneficial to follow the common view, but that doesn't mean the common view is logical.

3. How do you explain fractions on the dial of the clock?

Oh hell no. If you have to ask me for help with that, then you're gonna fail, buddy. I have a math learning disability.

4. What is a rule? What rules do you have to follow?

Kind of like that common view: it's widely accepted and you'd be better off to follow them all... But fuck that.

5. What is hierarchy? Do you need to follow it? Why or why not?

You know damn well what a hierarchy is. And I'm not following it unless I'm on top.

6. What do you think of instructions? Do you use them? Could you write an instruction manual? If so, what type of instruction manual would you most likely write?

Sometimes they aren't straightforward enough, but I use 'em. Instructions are something I use, not write

7. Please explain: "Freedom is in complying with the laws, but not in ignoring the laws"? Do you agree with the statement? Why?

Sure, if it's the First Amendment. Otherwise, I'm good.

8. Tell us how about consistent you are?

I'm not.

9. What is a "standard"? Why do people need it?

I guess so people don't have to start over and over again and can just improve on the standard.

10. You need to put your home library in order. How do you feel about this activity? How will you approach this task?

1. I don't have a library
    2. I don't like ordering things.

Block II

1. What is work in your opinion? Why do people go to work? Are there any parameters where you can distinguish whether you can do this work or not?

Work is doing what has to be done and what could be done. It feels good to see something that you accomplished and keeps people driven. Then there's the sweet, sweet material gain of cash. If I don't feel like doing something I'll slow down a little, but I generally push myself to do all my work.

2. Is there any correlation between quality and quantity? Tell us if or how the price depends on quality?

If something is produced in high quantity because of demand, it's probably higher quality than a competitor. The price depends on that demand, so really it's about the quantity.

3. How do people determine the quality of work? How do you determine such quality? How well you can determine the quality of any purchase, do you pay any attention to it?

By price. But I determine the quality by... the quality. So, most people do it by an affordable price but I like it expensive. Nah, just kidding, I'm broke. I don't know if I pay enough attention to know if I determine it well.

4. How do you feel if you didn't finish some work? Does it ever happen? What are the reasons?

If it was important work, yeah it's going to be bother me. And it happens. It's my procrastination. But I'm ahead in my work at this moment.

5. What is "interesting work" for you? Please explain in detail.

Something that isn't boring. Something fast-paced. If it's teamwork I like it competitive, but not so much if it's independent.

6. You go to the store and see something you're interested in buying; there is a price tag on it. What parameters are you going to use to understand if it's overpriced, underpriced, or priced correctly?

Just my gut. I'm not buying one apple for $20.

7. When you work and someone tells you: "You don't do it right." What is your reaction?

Why don't you teach me how do it step-by-step nicely then, bitch?

8. There is a professional right next to you. You always see that you can't perform the way they do. Your feelings, thoughts and actions?

I stare in envy but continue working, stopping to catch my breath with a sarcastic comment now and then. And maybe some confiscation of their professional work.

9. When you have to ask someone else to help you with the task, how do you feel?

I feel like I'm about to learn something. Why should I feel ashamed? I'd be more stupid not to ask for help if I really needed it.

10. You need to build a pyramid exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts, feelings and actions?

I'm not building an old ass building with old ass techniques. Who's it for? Build ME a fucking pyramid.

Block III

1. What is beauty? Do you change your opinion about beauty? Does your understanding correlate with the generally accepted notion? What goes beyond the generally accepted notion?

Beauty is midnight and beauty is loving wherever you're at and beauty is that hot person you have eyes and genitalia for. Changes a lot. And no, I'm not with that beauty expectations. I like something rough. Feels soft against my roughness, like something soft feels soft against someone who's soft. (This doesn't mean my skin isn't soft, that's hella soft. Feel.)

2. Please describe your understanding of a beautifully dressed person. What is the core of beauty? How do you explain what is beautiful to a person who has never heard about beauty before?

Someone that gets my attention right away with whatever they're wearing. Being able to draw people in like that is the core. And I'm not explaining it to them. I'm showing them.

3. Is there a template of understanding what beautiful means for everyone to use? Is there such a term as "classical beauty"? If so, what is it?

I guess. But ask a fashion designer. I don't study this. But for some reason "classical beauty" makes me think of Victorian gothic. That's not the template of classical beauty, that's just mine.

4. What is comfort? What is coziness? How do you create your comfort and coziness? How do others evaluate your skill in doing so? Do you agree with them?

For me, comfort is like the opposite of what it is normally thought of. Well, except for sleeping. I love taking a good ass nap in a soft bed after wearing myself out. But it's not something I focus on at all. Others would say I'm not good at it. Agreed.

5. How do you pick your own clothes? Do you follow fashion? Why? Do you know how to select clothes for different types of figures?

I pick things that are unique and attention grabbing and cool. I don't follow mainstream fashion because it's not unique or attention grabbing or cool. I know how to pick for my figure because I don't pick clothes for anyone else.

6. How do you cook? Do you follow recipes? What do others think of your skill?

Can't cook.

7. Are you good at color patterns and mixing them and matching?

Not that much.

8. If someone is telling you what is beautiful and what is not, what goes with what color and what is not, do you agree with this person?

I don't like it when people do that because I really don't give a shit. If I genuinely agree with them then I'll say it but most of the time I say "yeah" just to make them shut up.

9. Tell us how you'd design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself or trust someone else to do it? Why?

I'd design my room and leave the rest to someone else. I only care about the personal stuff.

10. How do you know if a person has bad taste? Could you give us an example? Do you always trust your own taste or do you seek opinions from others?

Doesn't concern me. But I trust my own taste.

Block IV

1. Can you line up human resources and make them do things? What methods do you use? Can you press people? If so, how does it happen?

Yeah. I can charm people into it. And yeah, I do and say things that pinch their personal space until it gets smaller. I love the feeling of dominating people.

2. What is incursion? How do you deal with this? Can you repulse? How easy can you do it?

When someone makes a bad move. I can and it's easy for me. They need to stay in their place.

3. What does "my people" and "strangers" mean? When do "my people" become "strangers" and why?

"My people" are people who have crossed my boundaries and whose boundaries I've crossed, so we're one and free to come and go. Strangers don't have that. If you're a stranger and you do that, then I hope for your sake I like you enough to let you.

4. Are there strategies of attack? Can you use them? When is it justified?

Yes. When someone I trusted crosses a dangerous line, I'm pushing them back into a pit.

5. Do you think it's ok to occupy someone else's territory? In what situations?

Yes, when we're friends or if I'm trying to get close to them.

6. What are the methods of volitional force? When is it most effective and in what situations?

There's not a method to it. When you see someone or something you like and you want.

7. How do you protect yourself and your interests?

I'll persistently argue with someone until they understand.

8. Describe your behavior in the situations of opposition and if you have to use some force?

Honestly it's way easier to do it than describe it. Not that you'd want to see it.

9. Do others think of you as a strong person? Do you think you are a strong person?

Yes and yes.

10. How do you understand if a person is strong? Are there any signs of a strong person? What is the core of any force? Why do people listen to one person, but not the other?

By their attitude and the way they react to threats. What they talk about and what interests them and how they pursue those interests. The core's the desire. If you don't have it you won't have strength. If someone doesn't have a strong attitude or reaction, then people will walk over them.

Block V

1. What is boorishness? Does your understanding of it correlate with the generally accepted notion? How would you explain what boorishness mean to a 10 year old child? How would you explain the same to an adult who does not behave ethically?

Not respecting someone's opinions or who they are. The accepted notion is the same idea, but isn't really about the individual. I'd explain it the same way to both because the adult's being childish.

2. How would you improve the moral of the society?

Improving society isn't my goal, but I'd want people not to treat life so carelessly. People, animals, the planet. But improving myself is the goal.

3. Can you justify somebody's bad behavior by thinking that he/she wasn't taught how to do so?

Nope. If you're an asshole, you're an asshole, and I'm an asshole.

4. Give us your understanding of love. Can you love and punish at the same time?

Love isn't something that can be understood and that's why people like it so much. Absolutely. When I'm in a relationship with someone, I need a sadomasochistic element to it.

5. Have you heard about the Southern hospitality? Everything is for the guest. There is also a German hospitality – the master of the house is always right. What method is the right one? Try to evaluate without the weight of any cultural aspects, traditions, nations etc.

Not from the South or Germany, so no weights here. I agree with German hospitality. I don't feel comfortable owning the place entirely unless we're cool. And when we're cool, then I'm seriously treating your home like my second home. Like, I'm gonna fap in your bathroom. I don't like someone making all the decisions in my house, like what video games to play.

6. What is sympathy? When do you need to express it? When is it advised not to?

It's like seeing a bullet hole in someone and feeling it in yourself, too. But it's not something I express.

7. Are there any norms of behavior in the society? Do you follow them? Do people always have to follow them? Why?

Obviously. If there aren't norms it's not a society. I don't follow them, though.

8. How do you know what attitude among people is right or wrong?

By its effects.

9. What does moral mean? What is immoral? Does your understanding correlate with the others? How can you evaluate the correctness of your own understanding?

My morals are a lot looser than average, but I don't impose my morals on anyone and imposing morals is what's immoral to me.

10. Somebody is giving you a negative attitude – what is your reaction? Could you show your own negative attitude toward someone else? If so, how? Could you give a person the silent treatment? How easily do you forgive people?

I'd argue with them. But I don't care to show it to someone else unless they're asking for it or just that unbearable. I'd just be mean with them. Yes, but the silent treatment isn't what I normally do. I kinda half forgive them and half don't.

Block VI

1. "Whole world does not cost one tear of child" – how do you understand this phrase? Do you agree with this opinion?

I don't get it.

2. Is it acceptable to express emotions? Give examples of inappropriate expression of emotions.

Yeah.

3. Can you use negative emotions? In what situations?

Yeah. When you're feeling negative emotions.

4. How do you express negative emotions? What does it look like? What do others think about it?

Bitchy comments and the rare explosion. I really don't give a fuck what others think so I don't know.

5. Shallow emotions – what does it mean? Are there any other emotions?

Faking happiness or friendship or something like that. Duh.

6. What are right or wrong emotions?

There are none.

7. Can you change the emotional state of yourself? Of others? To what side – positive or negative?

I can change mine but I don't really want to change others - not that I couldn't. Either side.

8. What does it mean to "pour out your emotions"? How does it happen?

Say what's up.

9. Does your internal emotional state correlate with what you show externally?

For the most part, yes.

10. Do you track what mood you are in throughout the day? Do you notice the mood of others?

Just mine.

Block VII

1. Do you like surprises?

Yes.

2. How people change? How do you feel about those changes? Can others see the changes?

People change a lot of things but most of all their behavior and I like picking up on it. Sometimes.

3. Is it true that whatever happens is only for the best?

Basically.

4. What do you think of horoscopes, fortune telling etc.? Do you believe in luck, lucky fortuity?

I'm into it but luck is not something I have my money on.

5. Can you forecast events? Is it even real?

Once in awhile.

6. What is time? How do you feel time? Can you "kill" time? How?

Everything that's happened and what you want and think will happen and how what's happened will affect what can happen. Time doesn't always feel right and it isn't. You kill it by not giving it any time.

7. Is it easy for you to wait for some important event? What if you don’t know when it is supposed to happen?

No, I'm pretty impatient.

8. Do you need help creating forecasts and determining how something will end? Do you trust those forecasts?

Yeah.

9. Are you normally late? How do you react if someone is late?

I'm normally around on time. I don't mind as long as they show up.

10. Imagine the situation where you agreed to meet with someone. Your feelings and actions: a) 20 minutes before the meeting starts, b) 5 minutes before the meeting starts, c) it is time for the meeting to start, but the person is not here, d) 20 minutes after the meeting start time and the person is not here, e) more time and the person is still not here…

a) Excited.

b) I bet they're not gonna show up.

c) Fucking called it, that nasty ho.

d) Fuck off, I'm getting a drink.

Block VIII

1. Is there a meaning of life? In what? Is it the same for everybody?

Seems like there's only a meaning when I'm feeling like shit.

2. What should be done so people can be happy?

Not my problem.

3. In the situations with a lot of potential and volatility will you trust your own guts, logically calculating everything or will you ask people you trust what should be done?

Trust my gut.

4. When you meet a stranger, what can you say about them right away? How do you know what this person is all about? Does it take long to understand someone's talents?

I pay more attention to their appearance and what they say than that, but I do get what they're all about. Just not in that way.

5. Remember an interesting person and call out 5-6 qualities you think are interesting in them. What makes an interesting person? Are you an interesting person? Why? What if someone calls you "boring" and "not interesting"?

Their self-confidence, the way they look, their jokes, the blanket they always carry with them, the way they walk slowly up and down the stairs. My nonconformity. I would probably want to slap the shit out of them.

6. What opinions, from people who know you, seem: a) fair; b) not fair; c) hurtful; d) strange.

Honestly, I just don't focus on other people enough to answer.

7. Do you fantasize? What kind of fantasies do you have?

Rarely. Random things.

8. What qualities should a person have to be successful and why?

Drive.

9. What qualities can stop a person from being successful and why?

Overthinking. Kills your drive.

10. What is more important in life – to be a good person or be a successful one? Why? Is a good person always successful? If not, then why?

Successful. No, there's an equal amount of successful and unsuccessful "good" people.

I have a nose that all that Se is faked and that you are actually hungry for it. Not like in 5th(you wouldn't be aware of it otherwise unless it bit you right in the nose), but more like in 6th. Your own self defined norms of Se...hunger for money, power + emotionality...I can see only one type that could fit you and it is the SAME ONE I saw when I saw your pictures:

EIE

Your type of expression(acting like the center of universe-quite common amongst EIE + hyper emotionality) only further cemented my hunch.

Trust me, explore EIE.

edit: also just one more thing if you could: "How's the weather at your's?" if I may be so bold to ask.
    Last edited by nondescript; 05-11-2016 at 09:34 PM.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    edit: also just one more thing if you could: "How's the weather at your's?" if I may be so bold to ask.
    I have an idea of what you're asking but I'm gonna ask you to rephrase it for the sake of not answering retardedly.
    And thanks for the quick response to the 2nd one.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bled, do you prefer men or women?
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    Both.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this a type related question or your curiosity?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    I have a nose that all that Se is faked and that you are actually hungry for it. Not like in 5th(you wouldn't be aware of it otherwise unless it bit you right in the nose), but more like in 6th. Your own self defined norms of Se...hunger for money, power + emotionality...I can see only one type that could fit you and it is the SAME ONE I saw when I saw your pictures:

EIE

Your type of expression(acting like the center of universe-quite common amongst EIE + hyper emotionality) only further cemented my hunch.

Trust me, explore EIE.

@Bled I wrote the EIE story of your life!

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    Is this a type related question or your curiosity?
    It could be both. Why?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It could be both. Why?
    I was just curious. I would like to know how to type people better. Would you mind sharing your reasoning for asking the question?

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was just curious. I would like to know how to type people better. Would you mind sharing your reasoning for asking the question?
    She wanna see if she can hit it or not.

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Based on my impression of him I thought he might be not totally hetero. I thought knowing would add to mine and others' reservoirs of data for applying gaydars and typedars.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he's SEE because I like him.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Bled I wrote the EIE story of your life!
    It was pretty factual TBH.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he's SEE because I like him.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Based on my impression of him I thought he might be not totally hetero. I thought knowing would add to mine and others' reservoirs of data for applying gaydars and typedars.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Bled do you relate to the hidden agenda, to be loved?

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Bled do you relate to the hidden agenda, to be loved?
    No.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did you fall for a gay guy and not know until it was too late?

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Did you fall for a gay guy and not know until it was too late?
    Not yet lol

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't stop.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)