Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee View Post
    My Te is tingling…. It’s telling me… You’re a fucking idiot. SLI indeed.

Lol. Here come the pussy worshippers to the rescue.
    Dude, you are freakin' ugly and boring as hell.

I dunno for sure if Words is LSE or SLE, but making WILD guesses and trying to show off as a strong PLAAAAAYA doesn't make you hot, smart, or LSI for your record.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
    Dude, you are freakin' ugly and boring as hell.

I dunno for sure if Words is LSE or SLE, but making WILD guesses and trying to show off as a strong PLAAAAAYA doesn't make you hot, smart, or LSI for your record.
    Aw boo hooooo.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee View Post
    Aw boo hooooo.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Never put much emphasis on that. I know I tend to attract and repulse many with my you know ... my spacy intellectual goofiness. I have hard time with approach intimately. So conceptually I get laid a lot.

Answer: the ones who are capable at attraction and are needy (or aware of it enough).
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 05-24-2015 at 07:36 AM.

TIM
    Dyslexic 17
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    lol

What about ESI?
    Sure they are above Miley Cyrus but below the technocrats:

Top are SEE
    ESE: pleasure hunters

SLE: conquers
    LSE: your business man

SEI: casual party goer
    ESI: blends with the world

EIE: miley cyrus
    IEE: adventurous hippy

LIE: your adventurous researcher
    ILE: goofy outgoing nerd

LSI: Controlled robot
    SLI: lone artisan

Bottom ILI and LII

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    I'm an ESI who can't get pussy. I'm too stiff and serious.
    Well...I'm an ESI who DOESN'T NEED a RANDOM one. I need THE instead of A vagina. Hell, it's not even about that, it's much more about pers...whom am I kidding?

And if you're stiff and male, take it in your hand(s) dam it! Where's the problem at again?

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Soupman View Post
    Sure they are above Miley Cyrus but below the technocrats:

Top are SEE

Bottom ILI and LII
    You forgot IEI, haha.

TIM
    ESI 684
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    You forgot IEI, haha.
    IEI dreams of a passionate sex. So I wouldn't exactly imagine IEI's having a lot of action. Unless you've got attention of something Se, of course! Be it SEE, SLE or ESI-Se or LSI-Se.

TIM
    Dyslexic 17
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You forgot IEI, haha.

SEE

IEI: dreamers
    EII: distant gurus

Bottom ILI and LII

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Soupman View Post

(...)
    I would edit your list in the following way:

1. Assertive Thrill-Seekers:
    SEE
    SLE

2. Outgoing Approachers:
    ESE
    LSE

3. Whimsical Fun-Lovers
    IEE
    EIE

4. Sensual Persuaders
    ESI
    LSI

5. Straightforward Sapios*
    ILE
    LIE

6. Quiet Comforters
    SEI
    SLI

7. Abstract Breathtakers
    IEI
    ILI

8. Hesitant Idealists
    EII
    LII

*people who are desired by sapiosexual people

P.S: ILI and EII could be switched. Furthermore, I've noticed that the greater the self-esteem of the EII, the more likely they will be able to climb the "ladder". Given that in my experience, most EIIs struggle with self-doubt, they tend to be at last place. Unless, again, they reach their full potential. The same could apply to IEI as well.

TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Game is taking control of the forum, omg even in a somewhat intelligent place like here

Game = 100% bullshit mind troll destined to empty wallet of frustrated average joe
    You are all in a socionic forum and socionic itself debunk 99% of false PUA game stuff "theories"

get a mind
    stop being ressentfull, you get chicks you get chicks, you don't you don't that's all
    be yourself
    Last edited by noid; 06-11-2015 at 11:52 PM.
    "The final delusion is the belief that one has lost all delusion."

-- Maurice Chapelain

TIM
    INFj sub (Fi+Ne)/2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's play a bit the game.
    Srsly I don't think it's type related.
    I know 1 INFp confirmed who can bang easily, 1 INFj who have many one night standard, 1 ENFj with nothing, 1 ESTp wich is in a LTR (with the INFp sister of the INFp guy discussed before), and any other fact wich can debunk your poor stereotype
    "The final delusion is the belief that one has lost all delusion."

-- Maurice Chapelain

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I would edit your list in the following way:
    5. Straightforward Sapios*
    ILE
    LIE

*people who are desired by sapiosexual people
    Yes, the alpha SFs. I can definitely see that. I know few ESEs who have been all over me because of their sapioness.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NOT INFp

TIM
    void
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is two months old and I can barely remember the last I had a thought about my type.

I was on a forum where most of the active members are guys who are getting higher than average notch-counts through doing 'game' (they're very quick to ban anyone who whines or isn't consistently acting out the stuff they recommend and reporting back) and the vast majority seem to be extroverts in general - SLE, LSE, ILE, EIE, etc. Think I spotted an IEI or LIE who fucks with chinese girls. It makes sense because you have to have little ego or subjectivity to comfortably act out some of the 'scripts' they give you without dwelling on how incongruent it feels intially (like initially approaching a girl you see during the day indirectly about an innocuous topic that you don't care about at all, like directions or whatever, threading a whole conversation off of that, and then asking her out).
    I just wanted to say: I agree with all your observations. I think you should use your Fi to slip right into some sweet sugar walls by finding their emotional core and using betamale manipulation techniques. If you happen to find one who will go ass to mouth, the chances are that she is likely your dual--so be careful as she will want your dick exclusively.

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@suedehead

You ask which types tend to get laid. The answer is every type. Even though I think some types do get laid more often than other it's for every type possible to get laid.

The real question in this thread is why you don't get laid and if it's related with your type. The answer is no, because everyone willing to invest enough time or waiting for favorable possibilities can get laid. So get mentaly healthy and get laid if that's your goal.

The theory that nice girl go only for jerks is huge bullshit and was invented by idiotic narcissists who are not able to estimate their real market value because they see themseles through glasses of narcicissme.

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

(snip) how incongruent it feels initially (like initially approaching a girl you see during the day indirectly about an innocuous topic that you don't care about at all, like directions or whatever, threading a whole conversation off of that, and then asking her out).
    It's extremely weird to hear that a) one of the pillar techniques of gently asking someone for a favour is "incongruous" (not to mention that it's also culture-related) b) you seriously think it incongruous to not directly walk up to a stranger and go "SEX?", especially when that stranger is statistically at a noticeably risk of assault, rape, strangulation, dismemberment w/e from other strangers. No shit they won't just walk off with you.

c) You don't get that showing poor social calibration is a large hint to other people that you will suck in bed and won't be worth their time, simply because you show low awareness of someone's responses. Try practicing partnered dancing or something. If you want to swan off with someone you gotta peacock better than that.
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It's not to paint a caricature out of you. It's to point out that the people you approach don't know you and that unfortunately, there does exist a bunch of men who *are* creeps or whatnot, and the people you approach *don't know that you aren't one*. The whole song and dance is to show awareness of the context you're in from the other person's point of view.

Yes, it sucks that the constraint exists; no, no-one gets a free pass.

Eg: Suppose I stop next to someone's garden and stare at their flowers because I really like them, the owner would be fully justified in giving me the side-eye because *they don't know* that I'm not looking to burgle them. Now if they called the cops or shot at me I'd obviously be miffed to say the least, but they don't owe me trust or appreciation. They have their own interests to look out for.

The reason I insist on that point is that while you are concerned with 'what women want and think' as a means to your own ends, you frame it in terms of 'your own concerns and what women think of those', which distorts the final product. Someone other than you will not necessarily be concerned about the same topics, and/or not necessarily in the same way. Know Thy Enemy better than that, if you will. Or Know Thyself better - they're similar things in the long run.

Re: being a minority - the racism has to suck
    Last edited by GuavaDrunk; 07-14-2015 at 10:53 AM. Reason: More thoughts.
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    EIE-Ni6w5p4w31w2sxsp
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IME, SLE-Ti can get laid by almost anyone they want. Donald Trump is the only SLE-Ti I've ever known of who repulsed so many women. SLE-Se has a harder time getting laid... think Ted Bundy.

I'd imagine LSI-Se females can also get laid by anyone they want; they tend to openly show their sexuality. LSI-Ti just aren't in to sex without emotional connection and they find sexuality in public inappropriate.

I'm sensual as fuck like my Se subtype duals, having super idiosyncratic kinks (even though i can't verbalize them that well), getting turned on by so much. But the LSI-Se ladies never want to put their anuses on me for my own well being and it sucks... they never find me attractive (I don't blame them) and it sucks, but then I'm not good at picking up on whether someone is really, honestly attracted to me and then i think it's just damnation if i pursue them unlike how i used to be.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Men: probably attractive people who are emotionally a bit charming and know how to keep a conversation going and see desire in other people and also don't appear needy. I think any type can potentially do that.
    Women: I don't think that's really a difficult task and most are more confronted with the problem of finding a man that's actually worth a damn.

the more abstract you are the less emphasis you are probably going to place on getting laid and the more conrete you are the more important sex is going to be in your life, so the latter gets probably laid more often.
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sx-first types tend to get laid. It's kind of in the definition.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking Raptor2016's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The impulse to storm the farm of desire and pleasure in hibernating crystals of the karaoke sensei is mermaid and star
    Mavericks-Celtics 88-106 game 5 2024 equals Bruce Lee = Kawhi Leonard, Rhydon as Count Dooku Moltres, winner of world cup 2006 by redeeming it in 2019 with da Vinci > Zapdos Zidane Zarathustra Tesla Montalk Zang INTJ, and Michael Jordan in 1998, crushing mystery gift fluid robes of blessed anchors await to unicorns and fragrant jewels of frenzy and exotic twirls to undertow fortunes and wizardry branching explosions and zephyr euro.
    Robin Gosens won in 2024 by being the Red Bird Lugia Ghost from the 2014 World Cup to Mavericks-Celtics 2024, rumble pack simulator escape dynamite skyrocketing misery star burst cloud moonlight thread entanglement zipping pieces of the quest for relinquishing shiny sparks and ebony!!
    In 2024, BunnyRaptor got her Gonzap badge, the badge of Gosens and Zidane
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition

Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Sx-first types tend to get laid. It's kind of in the definition.
    Not really, no. Having a dominant instinct doesn't mean successfully meeting that instinctual need. Also, the needs of the Sx instinct has more to do with sexual validation than "getting laid".
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs

TIM
    SEI-H
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People in relationships / promiscuous ppl

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ave View Post
    Not really, no. Having a dominant instinct doesn't mean successfully meeting that instinctual need. Also, the needs of the Sx instinct has more to do with sexual validation than "getting laid".
    In my experience, being Sx-first means that I'm trying. And a person who works consistently at something usually succeeds more than someone who is an occasional participant. I spend a lot of time in a "resting" state, usually recovering from my last misadventure, but then I'm back again, trying to connect. I mean, I need that close, intimate connection. And to me, connection means sex. I'm not very sophisticated here.

After watching me for a while, someone on this forum sent me this song:

If a woman proves that she doesn't like sex as much as I do, she's history.

She might also be history if she's rude to waiters, is publicly critical of me, or wouldn't make a good mother to her children, but liking sex is also a Yes/No filter.

And @Ave, what do you mean by "sexual validation"? Please explain how you think this is different from "getting laid".

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII in my experience.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by G AI View Post
    LII in my experience.
    Dude, there is a difference between "getting laid" and being passed out, horizontal, on the floor.

Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

And @Ave, what do you mean by "sexual validation"? Please explain how you think this is different from "getting laid".
    Feeling one's ego validated by attracting a mate, when that feeling of being desirable is even more satisfying than the sex act. Kind of like "the hunt is more energizing than the kill". I think the SX instinct feels energized and vitalized when one can attract someone, even if you end up not having sex. That isn't to say the SX instinct doesn't enjoy sex, but I think it enjoys validation even more.

IMO, it's usually SX blind people who mystify the sex act even if they aeren't virgins or teenagers, lol. It's also more often men who due this than women, due to social pressure. Men are often (though less so nowadays) pressured to "get laid" and women oftenfeel the need to not be too "available", since attracting the wrong man can be dangerous. In any case, though, I think Sx blind more often mystifies sex itself one way or another, regardless of gender or orientation.
    Last edited by Ave; 06-22-2024 at 08:47 PM.

Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

In my experience, being Sx-first means that I'm trying. And a person who works consistently at something usually succeeds more than someone who is an occasional participant. I spend a lot of time in a "resting" state, usually recovering from my last misadventure, but then I'm back again, trying to connect. I mean, I need that close, intimate connection. And to me, connection means sex. I'm not very sophisticated here.
    Here you are describing a need for connection (expressed through sex) which is the realm of SO, not SX. I know many authors describe SX as being about "one on one" or "connection" and SO as being about interest in groupsbut I think this is wrong. I'm more on the side of those authors who would describe SX as the need to attract a potential mate. Connection, emotional connection, expressed through sex or not, is SO.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE probably.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123