694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fiorale View Post

City Hunter Korean ver.

Both leads are SEEs.
    I'm a City Hunter fan. That version is in fact the only K-Drama that I watched in its entirety. I liked it and the music (ost) of that show was really good !

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both are ILIs.

Grant Sanderson (3Blue1Brown) - Past, Present, & Future of Mathematics

His math animation is an attempt of converting math learning to a fun and Ni-laden process (ILIs always have this obsession and regret why school learning was never as fun as self-learning). I talked to my linear algebra teachers (SLI and ESI) whether it's possible to learn transformation first in order to understand the rest of the beginner's materials in a more intuitive way (Sanderson's idea), and they felt it's a bit unrealistic due to some concepts need to be pre-learned.

----------------------------------------------------

Techlead: I got fired from Facebook (for having a YouTube channel).

Fairly quick acceptance of himself getting fired, finding the good side about this, and planning for the future. Why ILIs are not good at consoling other people: because when they have problems, the most fundamental solution is to deal with it themselves, either by changing how they approach things (TeSe), or by changing their perspective about things (NiFi). Therefore they are not sure how to console others in a "useful" way.
    He had a good life with his career, but all the undealt issues were catching up and creating problems. It's a good thing to actually see the problems rather than subconsciously waiting for them.

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16566263646566