Page 43 of 163 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,720 of 6493

Thread: Delta Lounge

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Seriously, if you ever need a job, you should give that a shot... You have this Robin Williams in Mrs Doubtfire thing going on, not saying you like to cross dress though, .
    Thanks, I don't make a habit of crossdressing, although it's my view that there's nothing wrong with mxining stuff up every now and then.

I might actually take your advice, I sometimes do this musical caberet thing with a couple of other people and we've got this charity gig that we've had to clean our act up a bit for, we were kind of talking about taking that and adapting it into something for childrens enertainment.

hmmmmm possibilities. I'm off to get drunk. thanks again.
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    Thanks, I don't make a habit of crossdressing, although it's my view that there's nothing wrong with mxining stuff up every now and then.

I might actually take your advice, I sometimes do this musical caberet thing with a couple of other people and we've got this charity gig that we've had to clean our act up a bit for, we were kind of talking about taking that and adapting it into something for childrens enertainment.

hmmmmm possibilities. I'm off to get drunk. thanks again.
    ok, just don't drink before those shows, lol.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cheers, I'm going to be posting more silly video's in the next few days if you are interested.

socionics course video by kingsleyqwerty - Photobucket

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...eo-taster.html

No I've never hung out with Cyclops, we live on opposite sides of the island. We've also had our disagreements in the past, so we aren't exactly on bff terms. I would be interested in meeting him though, purely out of curiousity, I doubt the feeling would be mutual.
    :frown:

I had no idea, but the discord makes me quite sad. . .
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by WorkaholicsAnon View Post
    nerd pride here.
    I started on p. 86 and stopped at this post.

Nerd pride, sister! You can be an honorary Alpha now
    Last edited by male; 05-15-2010 at 04:47 AM.

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    I started on p. 86 and stopped at this post.

Nerd pride, sister! You can be an honorary Alpha now :hugs:
    Yay!
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

Creepy-cinq

cheers, I'm going to be posting more silly video's in the next few days if you are interested.

<intro to socionics vid>
    This is great. You look like you have a million thoughts running through your mind...

It would be nice to have this vid in a more general area of 16types. It shouldn't be buried within 100+ pages of the delta lounge

Creepy-cinq

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post

• _
    • I am not responding to your PMs or posts (with exception to this one so you have some important information).
      _
    • It would be wise for you stop sending PMs and bumping old threads, trying to be coercive or pleading with me to respond or interact with you. Doing such makes me want to interact with you less. If you "care" about having a "positive relationship" with me, then I suggest you do what I said - that is, stop coercing or pleading with me to interact with you. It is not helping your case. If you want to "sympathize" with me, then listen and adhere to what I state in this post.
    She's sending you PMs as well to coerce you into interacting with her? Unreal. <shivers>

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ you mean there's someone she hasn't pmed yet?

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    It seems like I've been spared. Though, now, not for long I suppose

Creepy-cinq

Quote Originally Posted by Aiss View Post
    Oh no, she PM'd me several months ago. When I was pressing her for proof on her "J-Neck theory and genetic link", She PM'd explaining there's been minimal research due to lack of support, then solicited me to help the 'cause'. I threatened to make her PMs public if she PMd me again. Not sure if the Administration gave her a warning, but, suffice to say, she's never PM'd again.

Edit:
    I'm just surprised Maritsa would go as far as PM's as well as posts to coerce a member to interact. This type of pestering borders on stalking and worthy at least consideration for a suspension.
    Last edited by cinq; 05-15-2010 at 03:31 PM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is the true story of why ****** declared war on the USA:

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perhaps WA is a reincarnation of Roosevelt.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne View Post
    Thanks Minde. I know you have a reasonable and truly peaceful character and I understand your point here so let me reply to you.

I am not being calling WA on her behaviour because sheīs a jew or any other group - the fact that sheīs a Zionist whether she be jewish or not is already very clear to me, otherwise she wouldnīt have freaked out just because of an Ahmadinejad avatar I put here. But the problem is not even that sheīs a Zionist, although you and everyone should google the word 'zionism' and truly know what it means. Zionist does not equal jew. Zionist is not any religious or ethnical group. It is a bunch of crazy people who want to murder innocent civilians and rule the world by ruling its resources and media, to summarize very briefly. Most jews are NOT Zionist and are nice people. Like I said before, and WA has tried to twist this, I have jewish friends. Sharrum is jewish by birth. His mother is jewish. He even speaks a bit of Hebrew. Still, heīs one very good person and a very good friend who introduced me to Socionics and with whom I have the best talks about many subjects lately. I consider him a very good friend, a person with a sharp mind and good heart.

That having been said, it is quite obvious that Iīm not Nazi. If I have met people who are into some kind of Nazism - because true Nazism ended in 1945, what exists nowadays are imitations and variations of the original thing - it was in the past and I donīt have ties with any of these persons anymore. I did not enter any Nazi group for instance, basically because I think it is WRONG TO GO AND GENERALIZE AND BREED MORE HATRED BY HATING EVERYONE WHO IS JEWISH, MUSLIM, GAY, ETC.ETC [insert any adjective you want here].

So I think there was a misunderstanding as to where I stand in this ideological field which had to be cleared.
    You say all of this here, and if it were these words alone I might be satisfied. But you've said other things in other contexts that still make me concerned, such as your casual use of the word "******" and your admiration for ******. Perhaps you are simply not aware of the influences on you or this is a cultural thing or something... Or perhaps we just have deep ideological differences that are irreconcilable.

The second thing I want to address is that Iīm approaching WA in a somewhat non-friendly manner because even when I offered a peaceful hand and said we could talk normally if she kept being that much polite, she refused and came back to her attacks on me - which shows clearly who is in fact dominated by hatred here.

She very certainly is not interested in any peaceful discussion with me. I have already seen that.

And another trait I now noticed, not to my surprise, is that she likes to be in a position of power, in a position of control. The big fat bully who tells people who is allowed to stay and who is not. I can almost see with my eyes her big fat body beating up other students at school and then laughing. I donīt like bullies, and sheīs proven to be one. And I like to destroy bullies, all my life I have shown cowards what they are and almost killed some. So basically this is my nature, to make justice.

I want to let this clear: Iīm not against any ethnical, religious, sexual, etcetcetc group, I am against particular personal behaviours which are unfair, unjust, intolerable.
    What you seem to be doing to "fight" WA is use attacks on her character instead of simply directly addressing what she says and does. I think that is a faulty approach and not likely to get you much except for more anger and fighting.

Honestly, right now your consistent attacks on and hounding of her are seeming more like bullying and the expression of a personal grudge than anything she's doing right now. For one thing, even if she is attempting to use some "bullying" tactics (though I don't think she really is), she's hardly the worst offender on this forum. If you were truly against all bullying, I would expect you to take the fight to everyone on here who tries to control others or hound people into doing what they want. But since you've only been targeting her, it appears much less like anything based on general principle and much more like a personal vendetta.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to reply to me.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Early yesterday morning my mother's car got vandalized - one of the windows was completely broken out and the brand logo thing on the back was broken off, but nothing was stolen. She had it up for a fundraiser auction, too, which makes this especially hard. And she'd just spent a couple hours the day before washing it and making it all nice. It makes me sad that people would do things like this.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh bummer.

We have this ridiculously low crime rate in my neighborhood so it's hard to imagine this kind of thing. My daughter has this stupidly expensive bike that my inlaws bought her, like $250 for a Trek kid's bike, and she always forgets to put it in the garage at night, so it sits out on the sidewalk overnight all the time. And we keep thinking it'll get stolen and it never gets stolen. One morning we didn't see it on the sidewalk, and so we thought maybe someone had finally stolen it, but it turns out someone had been nice and moved it up closer to the house for us.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mariella View Post
    Oh bummer.

We have this ridiculously low crime rate in my neighborhood so it's hard to imagine this kind of thing. My daughter has this stupidly expensive bike that my inlaws bought her, like $250 for a Trek kid's bike, and she always forgets to put it in the garage at night, so it sits out on the sidewalk overnight all the time. And we keep thinking it'll get stolen and it never gets stolen. One morning we didn't see it on the sidewalk, and so we thought maybe someone had finally stolen it, but it turns out someone had been nice and moved it up closer to the house for us.
    That's pretty cool that you live in a neighborhood like that. It must be comforting to you as a parent.

For years, my family's neighborhood has been relatively crime-free, too. Maybe it's just my perceptions, but in the last few years the crime-rate has seemed to go up a bit. Like a little over a year ago there was a shooting right in front of our house. And then I've heard neighbors talking about how there have been various thefts, and now more vandalism (a neighbor two houses down also got his car window broken the same night as my mom's).

I mean, relative to how most of the rest of the world lives, my family is probably pretty safe and secure. But still...

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    You say all of this here, and if it were these words alone I might be satisfied. But you've said other things in other contexts that still make me concerned, such as your casual use of the word "******" and your admiration for ******. Perhaps you are simply not aware of the influences on you or this is a cultural thing or something... Or perhaps we just have deep ideological differences that are irreconcilable.

What you seem to be doing to "fight" WA is use attacks on her character instead of simply directly addressing what she says and does. I think that is a faulty approach and not likely to get you much except for more anger and fighting.

Honestly, right now your consistent attacks on and hounding of her are seeming more like bullying and the expression of a personal grudge than anything she's doing right now. For one thing, even if she is attempting to use some "bullying" tactics (though I don't think she really is), she's hardly the worst offender on this forum. If you were truly against all bullying, I would expect you to take the fight to everyone on here who tries to control others or hound people into doing what they want. But since you've only been targeting her, it appears much less like anything based on general principle and much more like a personal vendetta.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to reply to me.
    I already knew and this only confirms which side youīre standing on.
    The side of the bully, in the case this person who goes by the nickname WA. Either because you like her or because you fear her. Anyway, you really have to thank me for taking the time to reply because if I knew Iīd read so much shit from you back, I would not and will not reply to you anymore.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The side of the bully, in the case this person who goes by the nickname WA. Either because you like her or because you fear her. Anyway, you really have to thank me for taking the time to reply because if I knew Iīd read so much shit from you back, I would not and will not reply to you anymore.
    That is not necessary.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You and me, Airborne - we're so much alike but so much apart. That's why I like you. You're the ghost of Christmas past.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    You and me, Airborne - we're so much alike but so much apart. That's why I like you. You're the ghost of Christmas past.
    In which ways are we alike but apart, Padre? Care to go further into this?

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am not your enemy and I mean you no harm. It seems the hot temper I first noted in you still holds some sway over you, and I am sorry you feel as you now do. If you don't want to talk with me anymore that is your choice and I won't dispute it, though I am somewhat disappointed.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    I am not your enemy and I mean you no harm. It seems the hot temper I first noted in you still holds some sway over you, and I am sorry you feel as you now do. If you don't want to talk with me anymore that is your choice and I won't dispute it, though I am somewhat disappointed.
    itīs not that I donīt want to talk to you Minde, I do.
    itīs the fact that you just took everything I took the time to write and said 'I donīt believe this'. you just dismissed with absolute certainty what I wrote and said basically I am being hypocritical. this is harsh, so I was harsh to you.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

In which ways are we alike but apart, Padre? Care to go further into this?
    THe Nazi Mafia Organisation you spoke of. Yeah, I laughed hard, almost died. And, no - no cookies for you, you crazy Deltoid. Figure it out.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and Iīve been wondering how much culture influences our social interactions with people. I have seen that it influences a lot.

when I meet people from other cultures, thereīs always a certain lack of mutual understanding, even though there is the good side of it which for me compensates things: getting to know people from other countries. even with people from south america thereīs this problem.

people in Brazil tend to joke a lot, sometimes a bit too much, and sometimes the jokes are personal and exaggerated. I have realized that no other people understands this nature of Brazilians unless theyīve been here for some months, then they kind of get it. But before that, people are way too serious. Jokes are often not understood or taken as insults or things like that. This is interesting to notice.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

and Iīve been wondering how much culture influences our social interactions with people. I have seen that it influences a lot.

when I meet people from other cultures, thereīs always a certain lack of mutual understanding, even though there is the good side of it which for me compensates things: getting to know people from other countries. even with people from south america thereīs this problem.

people in Brazil tend to joke a lot, sometimes a bit too much, and sometimes the jokes are personal and exaggerated. I have realized that no other people understands this nature of Brazilians unless theyīve been here for some months, then they kind of get it. But before that, people are way too serious. Jokes are often not understood or taken as insults or things like that. This is interesting to notice.
    So this is how Ne is stimulated...hum. Very interesting.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 05-15-2010 at 10:30 PM.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THe Nazi Mafia Organisation you spoke of. Yeah, I laughed hard, almost died. And, no - no cookies for you, you crazy Deltoid. Figure it out.
    Yes I know the Catholic Church has some ties to some old Nazi structures, but I never thought of you, holy Padre as being or having been a part of this nefarious plot to restore the Aryan Race to its ethical peak.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    So this is how Ne is stimulated...hum. Very interesting.
    what do you mean by that, dear?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

what do you mean by that, dear?
    Generalizing; usually S types are very real and concreat and don't notice patterns very well and you just stated two in that paragraph.
    -

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Generalizing; usually S types are very real and concreat and don't notice patterns very well and you just stated two in that paragraph.
    I thought it was related to TJ, although Ne and Ni are functions based on N.
    I thought this was lack of Fi, and to some extent it is, or is not?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yes I know the Catholic Church has some ties to some old Nazi structures, but I never thought of you, holy Padre as being or having been a part of this nefarious plot to restore the Aryan Race to its ethical peak.
    Let's get this straight citizen. No bullshit. You either with me or against me.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I thought it was related to TJ, although Ne and Ni are functions based on N.
    I thought this was lack of Fi, and to some extent it is, or is not?
    How so?
    Ne is recognition of patterns, possibilities, potentials, outside of obvious concrete and tangible things.
    Maybe Ne is the hidden potential of things and maybe you're right that could just be a judgement or something.

When you say that "this is interesting to notice" I figured you tied something not obvious that underlines both things together which is what Ne types do, that's why we can't often point out what it is that that we actually noticed and then just point to it instead or tell people "go and see, or you will see"
    -

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's get this straight citizen. No bullshit. You either with me or against me.
    lol.

this is one funny thing which I have only seen in Brazilians, the ability to mean something and at the same time make a joke about the same thing in one single statement. probably some other peoples on Earth have this strange behavior too. but lots of times itīs hard for foreigners to understand this because you either joke or actually mean something. when you joke, you joke. when you mean something, you mean something. thereīs no joking statement of a serious fact.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How so?
    Ne is recognition of patterns, possibilities, potentials, outside of obvious concrete and tangible things.
    interesting, so I have weak Ne. but this is also lack of Fi: you donīt know how close or far or how intimate or not intimate a certain person is for you to throw jokes like you do with intimates. I have this too, often I donīt realize whether some relationship is close or not, I donīt feel this kind of distance very much.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lol.

this is one funny thing which I have only seen in Brazilians, the ability to mean something and at the same time make a joke about the same thing in one single statement. probably some other peoples on Earth have this strange behavior too. but lots of times itīs hard for foreigners to understand this because you either joke or actually mean something. when you joke, you joke. when you mean something, you mean something. thereīs no joking statement of a serious fact.
    Am not Brazilian nor Swedish. And when I joke, I joke and when I mean something, I mean something.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

interesting, so I have weak Ne. but this is also lack of Fi: you donīt know how close or far or how intimate or not intimate a certain person is for you to throw jokes like you do with intimates. I have this too, often I donīt realize whether some relationship is close or not, I donīt feel this kind of distance very much.
    So, I guess if you're not around a dual for long, you just get sucked into doing mundane chores (repetitive actions) and loose spirituality for novel things, and novel things show up outside of your immediate self needs and are more of the wonderous kinds of things.
    -

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Am not Brazilian nor Swedish. And when I joke, I joke and when I mean something, I mean something.
    Swedish? You see this is Swedes too?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, I guess if you're not around a dual for long, you just get sucked into doing mundane chores (repetitive actions) and loose spirituality for novel things, and novel things show up outside of your immediate self needs and are more of the wonderous kinds of things.
    can you rephrase this in an intelligible manner?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

can you rephrase this is an intelligible manner?
    Do you have other Ne friends? that you hang around with, party or whatever?
    -

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you have other Ne friends? that you hang around with, party or whatever?
    you mean N types? no.
    friends mostly SF and ST types.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Swedish? You see this is Swedes too?
    What the fuck. You're incomprehensible. That's just talk you do. Better stand up for those poor and oppressed Palestinians on the forum.