Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ESFjs: ditzy and air-headed?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    Yeah, like social skills
    Very easy to do when you know and practice it.
    Remember to keep things simple and not any simpler like Einstein once said.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    duals seem to hate each other until they crash and burn and reform their mental perception in a format that allows for one another. this can be a one way process..
    I like this idea. It makes sense, totally possible But is it something you experienced or is just a hunch?

Also the idea about one becoming more like his/her dual when getting older, I find it perfectly true, the 5th and 6th functions naturally develops whitin time

Creepy-pokeball

Any human becomes more similar to any other human they are with in any relationship over a long extension of time. I forgot the name of this principle.

Creepy-

Sorta like how married people start looking and acting more and more like each other over time?

-------------
    Diana

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds like the simple concept of "role models" and using NLP to practice being who you want to be in order to get the required results.
    Remember to keep things simple and not any simpler like Einstein once said.

Creepy-

duals seem to hate each other until they crash and burn and reform their mental perception in a format that allows for one another. this can be a one way process..
    When I first met my INTj he was really quiet, and me being an ESFj, I wanted to talk to him and draw him out. He did talk to me, a lot, but he was also very sarcastic, and I took it as him just disliking me. I wish I had realized then what I know now, because he had a crush on me, and today I would have been able to tell because I know him better. Anyway, we began to fight a lot, mostly over the way he treated people (and me) but also over everything, because he would have to disagree to everything I said. Somewhere in there, we became friends, as he told me he considered me to be a good friend, though I don't know how the hell that happened. We still fight, I still don't understand him, and usually we ignore each other (because he's usually in a mood and I don't like to talk to him until he talks to me first), but I still am extremely happy when I'm around him, and extremely calm, even when we aren't talking. Crazy how your dual will do that to you, isn't it?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: ESFJs

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg
    How the hell are you supposed to have a relationship with a dual who is so shallow?
    You can have an intellectual conversation with an ESFj, as are their dual seeking function and hidden agenda respectively.

One ESFj explained to me that she hates it when people treats her like a five year old. She said that INTjs do not do the same.

Remember that INTjs are too deep, which is just as bad as being shallow.

The ESFj and INTj duality provides a balance.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: ESFJs

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    When I first met my INTj he was really quiet, and me being an ESFj, I wanted to talk to him and draw him out. He did talk to me, a lot, but he was also very sarcastic, and I took it as him just disliking me. I wish I had realized then what I know now, because he had a crush on me, and today I would have been able to tell because I know him better. Anyway, we began to fight a lot, mostly over the way he treated people (and me) but also over everything, because he would have to disagree to everything I said. Somewhere in there, we became friends, as he told me he considered me to be a good friend, though I don't know how the hell that happened. We still fight, I still don't understand him, and usually we ignore each other (because he's usually in a mood and I don't like to talk to him until he talks to me first), but I still am extremely happy when I'm around him, and extremely calm, even when we aren't talking. Crazy how your dual will do that to you, isn't it?
    like mannerisms can hint at their type, which can subconsciously make you feel youre around someone like minded, yeah

cool, i think INTj do want someone who will listen which will draw them out

Creepy-pokeball

I would imagine that sarcasm, put-downs, devaluation etc would be strain on any relation. Who wants to be treated like dog shit? Well... other that masochists =P

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And Sara.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12