Hybrid View

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default EIEs/ENFjs with fragile egos and need to dominate

This is the typical example of a a little rabbit trying to be a lion I think. ENFJs feel lik dirt and want to make others feel the same.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Himler is a prime example of this.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not just ENFjs, it's the whole Beta quadra. Betas have the least potential for individuation and are most dependent on other people for survival, both physical and psychological. They are the babies and toddlers of the Socion, even more than Alphas, because Betas with their valued Se do not allow people to choose their own path, and Alphas are more likely to allow that.

As any other information element, the purpose of Fe is strictly selfish. However, I don't think there isn't an information element that tries to shift responsibility to other people as much as Fe does.

I have spoken again.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    EIE Ni
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    It's not just ENFjs, it's the whole Beta quadra. Betas have the least potential for individuation and are most dependent on other people for survival, both physical and psychological. They are the babies and toddlers of the Socion, even more than Alphas, because Betas with their valued Se do not allow people to choose their own path, and Alphas are more likely to allow that.

As any other information element, the purpose of Fe is strictly selfish. However, I don't think there isn't an information element that tries to shift responsibility to other people as much as Fe does.

I have spoken again.
    You are entitled to your own opinion obviously. I just hate the way people percieve Betas and especially ENFjs. It still bothers me to see how people think we're maniacs.
    ENFj Ni subtype 3w4
    "And once you lose your way you have two choices. Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely"
    formerly onetreehilluver

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onetreehilluver View Post
    You are entitled to your own opinion obviously. I just hate the way people percieve Betas and especially ENFjs. It still bothers me to see how people think we're maniacs.
    There are two types that are percieved as manics - ENFjs and ESFps. Fortunately Britney and Paris Hilton didn't get dumped on us... But I guess ****** makes up for it tenfold.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herzy View Post
    By the way, consentingadult, I can't tell if your post and signature is a joke or not. If that shit's for real, all I can do is laugh because of the sheer amount of untrue bullshit it contains.
    It's a charicature: it only applies to people who behave pathological
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to say, I've never looked at ENFJ's that way.

Most of the time my experiences with them were really great.

But maybe it's because I haven't had really close contact with them.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFjs when unhealthy have a bit of self-destructive and self-hatred which can lead to them lashing out at others.

But this is only when they are pathologically fixated.

Just like all the other types are annoying and delusional when Unhealthy.

I don't see the logic as to why the EIE has to be singled out when 15 other types would have a similar issue when unhealthy.
    ENFp (IEE, intuitive Subtype)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Alliterator View Post
    ENFjs when unhealthy have a bit of self-destructive and self-hatred which can lead to them lashing out at others.

But this is only when they are pathologically fixated.

Just like all the other types are annoying and delusional when Unhealthy.

I don't see the logic as to why the EIE has to be singled out when 15 other types would have a similar issue when unhealthy.
    I guess the difference is that some unhealthy types would deal with it by focusing inward and attacking themselves, or their environment, etc, where as ENFJs look to others to fix their problems, by lashing out, manipulating, controling, etc.

I've had bad experiences with several ENFJs, BUT of course ENFPs don't typically get along with them well. The emotionally secure ones seem fine though.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Herzy View Post
    Ahh, good. That just didn't seem right because the rest of your posts are actually quite sane.
    And I like you for dropping the question instead of making an assumption about what I was thinking or trying to say. I wish there were more people like you