Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Martrix View Post
    I thought Guevara was LSI -- dual with Castro.
    some socionics pages have him as one, but to my mind he is EIE. That´s how I see Ni vision with Fe ´group values´ when political interest is at stake. Manson or other commercial figures, if they really are are this type, they´re mock-EIEs if you ask me. Plus El Che VIs a bit like a EIE-Ni I know irl.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rosewood View Post
    some socionics pages have him as one, but to my mind he is EIE. That´s how I see Ni vision with Fe ´group values´ when political interest is at stake. Manson or other commercial figures, if they really are are this type, they´re mock-EIEs if you ask me. Plus El Che VIs a bit like a EIE-Ni I know irl.
    He could have been NF, but he was Positivist, and introverted.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

He could have been NF, but he was Positivist, and introverted.
    why?!

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why?!
    First, for introversion:

The Argentine biographer, Hugo Gambini wrote: "Ernestito was not a simpatico boy with people. Has was, rather, sullen, very silent, introverted...."

From his Biography:
    Other sources, Cuban included, claim that as a boy Ernesto would often be found in a room full of chattering people, utterly silent, alone with his own thoughts or perhaps reading.
    For positivism:
    Che’s unshakable faith in his beliefs was made even more powerful by his unusual combination of romantic passion and coldly analytical thought. This paradoxical blend was probably secret to the near-mystical stature he acquired, but seems also to be the source of his inherent weaknesses—hubris and naïveté. Gifted at perceiving and calculating strategy on a grand scale, yet at a remove, he seemed incapable of seeing the small, human elements that made up the larger picture, as evidenced by his disastrous choice of Masetti to lead the Argentine foco. There, and in Cuba, the Congo, and Bolivia, the men he believed in consistently failed him, and he consistently failed to understand how to alter the fundamental nature of others and get them to become “selfless fighters.” But along with his mistakes, what is most remembered about Che is his personal example, embodying faith, willpower and sacrifice.
    There's other quotes somewhere.... bear with me.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

First, for introversion:

The Argentine biographer, Hugo Gambini wrote: "Ernestito was not a simpatico boy with people. Has was, rather, sullen, very silent, introverted...."
    it doesn't sound unfit for a Ni subtype of an extrotim : http://socionist.blogspot.de/2008/03...traverted.html.

His life-long values are not necessarily the ones of a typical introvert, if you think of it. Of course you are always going to find introverted types as well involved in politics and revolutions ..I just don't think someone's impression of Che as rather reserved is decisive for his not being EIE.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it doesn't sound unfit for a Ni subtype of an extrotim : http://socionist.blogspot.de/2008/03...traverted.html.

His life-long values are not necessarily the ones of a typical introvert, if you think of it. Of course you are always going to find introverted types as well involved in politics and revolutions ..I just don't think someone's impression of Che as rather reserved is decisive for his not being EIE.
    Great link, thanks.
    I think part of the argument for Che being LSI is his cold efficiency and his detailed and practical solutions for guerilla warfare. He knew he wasn't the right character to lead the Cuban Revolution so he gladly subordinated himself to a more charismatic leader in Castro.