Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Greeter View Post
    But do what you think is best.
    Naturally.

@Sereno

So were you going to reveal the forum that you are that Cambodian bitty who I'm marrying?

@Cyclops

I know this is sort of in contradiction to something I've said to you in a pm quite recently. I'm sorry about that. There have been some overwhelming turns of events.

@Ssmall

You're one of the people I'm really going to miss if I leave. It's been a privilege to know you. I felt this is as good a time to say it as any.

I'm not quite comfortable discussing the actual details of what has occurred, beyond my engagement to Sereno of course. But thanks again, thanks everyone, just for, you know, being you.
    First eliminate every possible source of error. Thence success is inevitable.

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Before you leave, I just have one question. You consider yourself mostly Te subtype, yah?

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smilingeyes View Post
    Naturally.

@Sereno

So were you going to reveal the forum that you are that Cambodian bitty who I'm marrying?

@Cyclops

I know this is sort of in contradiction to something I've said to you in a pm quite recently. I'm sorry about that. There have been some overwhelming turns of events.

@Ssmall

You're one of the people I'm really going to miss if I leave. It's been a privilege to know you. I felt this is as good a time to say it as any.

I'm not quite comfortable discussing the actual details of what has occurred, beyond my engagement to Sereno of course. But thanks again, thanks everyone, just for, you know, being you.
    Once I laid eyes upon Smilexian socionics, I knew I had found "the one," and I've always wondered what it would be like to get married on the first date. However, I think I should come clean about something Smiley... The truth is that I am a man, and Sirena who is my twin sister, was going to the altar in my stead... I know this must come as a shock, but it's the truth. All of it was a plot to steal your money, and I am deeply sorry... You must understand that we needed the money. Also, don't ask how we came to have enough money to use the internet, learn English, and buy the ticket to come to the US... I hope there are no hard feelings. Since I feel bad about all this, I can give you discounts on my INFj Cambodian hoes business. Will this do?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Before you leave, I just have one question. You consider yourself mostly Te subtype, yah?
    That would be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Sereno View Post
    Once I laid eyes upon Smilexian socionics, I knew I had found "the one," and I've always wondered what it would be like to get married on the first date. However, I think I should come clean about something Smiley... The truth is that I am a man, and Sirena who is my twin sister, was going to the altar in my stead... I know this must come as a shock, but it's the truth. All of it was a plot to steal your money, and I am deeply sorry... You must understand that we needed the money. Also, don't ask how we came to have enough money to use the internet, learn English, and buy the ticket to come to the US... I hope there are no hard feelings. Since I feel bad about all this, I can give you discounts on my INFj Cambodian hoes business. Will this do?
    If I can get some kind of a written discount permit, I guess we would be ok. (I wonder how much that will fetch in ebay.)

On all this Cambodian stuff. Sort of a sliding doors thing for me were I inadvertedly met a Polish girl. Things move fast. Stunning girl, blond hair, am sure is my conflictor type but as she doesn't speak much English yet i'm sure it will be good for at least a while. They write there 9's differently to us. I feel culturally wise on learning this.
    Company is a good thing.

I've also won the lottery and found the secret to eternal youth. Laters!
    You're stealing my thunder here. But good for you. You're a good egg.

Oh, all the best socionic mirror, everything moves on, got to happen often for the best etc. Maybe in years to come we can all take turns at each others own private tropical island for bbq's with the family and stuff, ha.
    I'm more inclined towards the penthouse suite near to my work place, but if there are kids, we'll stop by.

And not to fill up your column with any more of my ramblings, your recent message to me you mentioned is similar to me too! Have a good one! (Gee is like the last episode of Scrubs, ha).

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Taking stock

Hi. I promised I'd be back at least one more time to explain a few things about what I'm doing these days and some experiences I've had.

First of all, I've been in a relationship with a clear dual Ij-Fi for about 7 months now. It's strange, definitely not perfect, but it feels right. I'm content. Our relationship has four modes. INFj-ESTj, ISFj-ENTj, ISFj-ESTj and INFj-ENTj. It's very clear in daily contact when the mode changes, and it changes many times per day. Reinin criteria work perfectly to predict the events surrounding this. Relationship explanations are also very good. We act like duals or like semi-duals. Model A is the least useful, but not completely useless. Model A is only useful in describing the psychological stress when one is trying to act one way and receives feedback that one should change one's behaviour. The sex is good. It also changes from her being the aggressive one and me the victim, to her being infantile and me being a caretaker. We both prefer the latter and our relationship is moving towards a more stable INFj-ESTj partnership slowly.

I'm about half way through my residency and I feel I can call myself a surgeon these days. My current place of employment has noticed that I have some skills in managerial work and they are acting as if I was the boss of the entire department. It is slightly amusing but very useful.

In my current place of employment the closest people I have and with whom I find it most useful to have constant congress are: ISFp, ENTj, ENTj, ESTj, ISTp, ESTj, ENFp, ISFj. The only persons who annoy me are ESTp and INFp. The INTp stresses me out. I manage fine with the ENFj and ISTj and I find myself even liking the ISTjs these days. I find quadra theory to be only partially correct and again that Reinin criteria are better at explaining the relationships I have and that they give me daily concrete help in managing my work place.

I thank everyone here, you have been good studymates. Even you Expat (though you're still just plain wrong about most things). Once and for all I'd also like to correct something. The system that I support was not created by me. It is essentially Reinin's and Gulenko's system with just a couple of tweaks. I do not spend my time creating such systems and living through such is anathema for me. By my nature I'm an investor and a worker sometimes, rarely, a bit of a romantic. My life is chaotic and almost completely disorganized and completely anathema to ISTjs. Being forceful or swearing are not indicative of Se. That connection is a lie.

I feel old and a bit tired. But I believe there's still good times ahead for me and everyone else. For now, I'm going to concentrate on perfecting my work skills. One day I will stop taking things seriously and start living an ESFj life again, move to New Zealand buy a villa and start clubhopping or something.

That's it for now. I feel I'm retiring this thing, and I feel happy at the situation at which I'm doing so. So long and thanks for all the fish (Not promising I'll stay away but consider this my final message until proven otherwise).
    Last edited by Smilingeyes; 11-06-2009 at 10:12 AM.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yay!

Smilex is a good person.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish you all the best, Smilingeyes.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.