Most socionics crap here on the forum tends to be of the high-flying hugely abstract kind of wacko stuff that either is useful or isn't but the two varieties are extremely difficult to differentiate. As it happens, we have quite a few user accounts here by now and we have a what's my type forum that is enormous. So that's a resource. I expect it would be at this time possible to start datamining through that resource, to start picking through it and looking for clusters.

See, various people of the same personality type still have very different attitudes towards themselves and others, different philosophies etc. And not all of it is possible to explain through subtypes. But it's likely that there are clusters. Various individuals who have stumbled on similar solutions to their life problems.

While the use of functions changes constantly, there are also ... centers of oscillation, states that are sort of more stable than others, and various life values, philosophies etc tend to develop around these states. So this whole thing might be possible to reverse-engineer into advanced knowledge of funtions, maybe.

Anyway, this would be an enormous project. And actually claiming to be able to finish it would be insane. I have nowhere near the amount of resources to finish that kind of a thing. But wouldn't it be cool if someone did? Anyway, I'm requesting input on whether someone would like to see more of the kind of crap I did with "the apprentice thread", just in a potentially larger scale and centering on the what's my type threads?