Thread: Smilexian socionics: Si column

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am now in the midst of Season 2 on DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by Smilingeyes View Post
    US

season 2
    Kelly Perdew - Military Intelligence Officer - ESTp
    Jennifer Massey - Attorney - INTj
    Sandy Ferreira - Bridal Salon Owner - ESFp
    Kevin Allen - Law Student - ISTp-Te
    Ivana Ma - Venture Capitalist - ENTp
    Andy Litinsky - Recent Harvard Graduate - ENTj-Ni
    Wes Moss - Private Wealth Manager - ISTj-Ti
    Maria Boren - Marketing Executive - ISTj-Se
    Chris Russo - Stockbroker - ESTj
    Raj Bhakta - Real Estate Developer - ENTj-Ni
    Elizabeth Jarosz - Consulting Firm Owner - ISFj-Fi
    Stacy Rotner - Attorney - ESFp-Se
    John Willenborg - Marketing Director - ISFp
    Pamela Day - Investment Firm Partner - ENTj-Te
    Jennifer Crisafulli - Real Estate Agent - INTj-Ti
    Stacie Jones Upchurch - Restaurateur - ESFj
    Bradford Cohen - Attorney - ENTp-Ti
    Rob Flanagan - Corporate Branding Salesman - ESTj-Si
    Just some random comments which crossed my mind now:

Ivana Ma: I agree with ENTp. I am considering Ne-ENTp. How did she end up so far in the game? Even though she is an ideas person, she is a terrible leader: indecisive and gives everyone too much options. To a certain extent, she wants to create a good impression infront of everybody by giving everyone a choice, but it backfired when they wasted too much time in making a decision. In contrast with Ivana, Pamela Day had made a lot of unpopular decisions but she did delegate the duties well in terms of the strengths and weaknesses of her team members.

Jennifer Crisafulli: Based on her appearance, I would have thought she is ESFj. However, the insensitive and thoughtless comments she has made about the two customers in the restaurant now made me think otherwise. She is very beautiful though.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Nice observation (as most of yours). What happens to me as an ENTj - if you accept this typing, of course - is an even more "interesting" phenomenon. People seem to think that I know what I am doing and that I can give them advice on how to do it, yet I feel like this trust is somewhat pushed or built on me around nothing, since in those situations I rarely feel like I have mastered the task. My understanding of this whole mess was that this chain of events is what pushes the EJ-Ni towards Te (that is, actually acquiring certainty of knowledge in the given task).
    Yup. And once you've mastered the Te bit and manage to walk through the specifics of a task without even thinking about it and learn to do all sort of frivolous stuff beside it, you know you're concrete Si and you've turned into an ESFj. The funny thing is, once you're at that point you AGAIN don't know what you're doing. Creating/Empowering Si right there.

Thing is, while I can see this stuff happening on a micro-level, I don't see any evidence of a change of the hard-wired type in it. If the person is really an ENTj, s/he will inevitably start "thinking things through" again. The temptation to go deeper into things will just be too great to resist. I've pretty much experienced it.

If you want to discuss the topic further please go to this thread:
    http://the16types.info/vbulletin/sho...d.php?p=473979

so we can let smilex go back to discussing Donald Trump and company.