Thread: What you focus on besides typology and your past, present and future focuses

Banned
    TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What you focus on besides typology and your past, present and future focuses

In light of what’s happened to me on the forum with harassment, I have decided I would start of this, to take my mind off of all this mishap…

I am sure that people can access or answer in member questionnaires, but I want make this more free-ended, and also capturing all past, present and future..

You may share anything, from intangible means, physical means or even just things you outright like (like video games, a certain brand or food).. Which technically is also something intangible, but it is even more personal to oneself, and therefore, more specific..

I will be answering this my own self when I am less burnt… I would write more, but Qaz has drained me a lot… (Whilst he only said two things in the past two days, he has taken a toll upon me overtime and has violated my boundaries).. You may also use this thread a sort of journal entry for things you are focusing upon now, and how it has unfolded and developed as you have..

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Honestly, in the latest months I'm worried about a potential war in Europe. I travel around Europe a lot for work, and I see the signs.

I have a good life and I've got too much to lose.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1572 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Honestly, in the latest months I'm worried about a potential war in Europe. I travel around Europe a lot for work, and I see the signs.

I have a good life and I've got too much to lose.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I focus on my stomach because I am horny.

Banned
    TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    231 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Right now, I am going to go in the jacuzzi and decompress from my complex ptsd filled day.. And later, I am going write here about my societal vision and movement, aromatherapy, short stories and poems, societal reform, spiritual system/philosophy I made, and other things I’ve averted upon….

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Honestly? Trying to cut through the Gordian Knot that is modern dating.

I've hit a paradox moment here. Good, securely (or at least nearly securely) attached individuals have no mechanism with which to meet each other. It's a lottery out there and the whole damn system has been custom built to ensure the two shall never meet. Whether you be some pretty sane and based Gamer girl or a dude taking the Iron Pill and trying to get cut and shredded because, let's be honest folks, being "hot" pays dividends for men as much as it does for women...

You'll never meet each other. The girl never hits the gym yet still is at a healthy weight and the dude won't exactly be barging into private residences. You'd likely hit it off and share many an interest. Hell the dude might log onto an MMO for an hour or two each day because that's how he likes to unwind. But are you both on the same server, joined the same faction, and happened to be in the same guild? No? Never met. Soulmates never meant to be for want of logging on at the right time and place...

Also I hate to be the bearer of bad news but cold approaching for men is now effectively illegal in the Western World. A man cannot just go to a more female space, look for IOI's, and hit on the girls who are clearly interested in him because of the non-zero chance there's an evil witch who wants him to hit on her so she can claim sexual assault which will ruin his whole damn life going forward. That shit happens and it's why men aren't paying attention to any women anymore. A mere glance risks ruin and they are frustrated and mad about this. I'm not a misogynist anymore but damnit am I close to relapsing after seeing these dumb bitches complain about it. What the fuck did you expect to happen ya bimbos!

The "game" has been set to impossible/nightmare/mythic difficulty and been forced upon complete newbs who haven't a clue of what genre of game they're playing. This will end soon, but I fear it will be in the worst way for all involved. If I can find a way to keep that from happening I'll have done the world a huge favor. Plus I'd get a wife and kids out of the deal so yeah that's also great.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.
    Sure, we invented it (my father and all his family are from Rome)

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mostly worried about money. Working on snagging a second job to be able to save money again and protect against the outrageous inflation. My household no longer qualifies for ACA because we make too much, but the cost of living in Florida is beyond outrageous. Our "too much" is not enough to survive on long as these stupid fucks keep moving here and fucking shit up for those of us who have been here our whole lives.
    Other than that, I worry about where the U.S. is headed. Karma is a bitch and aiding and abetting genocide will not spell prosperity for this country. Then there's the whole thing with both primary candidates being pro-fascism.
    Most days it feels like I am drowning and helpless, but I keep praying for a way to somehow rise above it. I intend to exhaust every option if need be.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1572 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

When I'm not on the forum, I focus on work. That's about all I do.

All of my hobbies relate to work. Or perhaps, all of my work relates to my hobbies. My interests, like my work, have remained pretty constant over the years. Light is my religion, and designing perfect mechanisms is my sacrament.

A theme which runs throughout my life is "make the most money, in an interesting way, for the least amount of unwelcome effort." Much to my surprise, this theme (and a huge amount of luck) has made me financially secure. At this point, I don't ever expect to run out of money, no matter what I do or don't do.

Becoming financially secure was also a surprise to me; I never really sought it as a goal, nor did I ever expect to achieve it, but here I am. I'm no longer primarily motivated to work for money.

But since my Fi is so low and I have no idea what I value, I have no idea what I should work for, other than money.

My Duals often work to improve Humanity. But as for me, I feel that, while I could help these people, I don't want to.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Becoming financially secure was also a surprise to me; I never really sought it as a goal, nor did I ever expect to achieve it, but here I am. I'm no longer primarily motivated to work for money.

But since my Fi is so low and I have no idea what I value, I have no idea what I should work for, other than money.
    I am also decently financially secure. It kind of happened overnight. I work to give other people (who were less lucky) work.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

When I'm not on the forum, I focus on work. That's about all I do.

All of my hobbies relate to work. Or perhaps, all of my work relates to my hobbies. My interests, like my work, have remained pretty constant over the years. Light is my religion, and designing perfect mechanisms is my sacrament.

A theme which runs throughout my life is "make the most money, in an interesting way, for the least amount of unwelcome effort." Much to my surprise, this theme (and a huge amount of luck) has made me financially secure. At this point, I don't ever expect to run out of money, no matter what I do or don't do.

My Duals often work to improve Humanity. But as for me, I feel that, while I could help these people, I don't want to.
    Hahahaha! My own experience is the exact opposite! I guess this is because for an ILI their is both alien to others yet utterly fundamental if one wants to understand why they do what they do.

Fool. You know exactly what you want from the world yet lack the courage to simply say it out loud to everyone around you regardless of the cost. You don't want to because it makes zero logical sense to do so.

This is a critical difference between "mirror" relations and why they can and do come into conflict. They see the world in the same way Ceterus Paribus, but it is the "nuance" that truly distinguishes them.

What "is" money really my dude? What do you work for? Why do you care about that if you think Money is the ultimate end of all your actions?

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm a college student , so, as an obvious answer, my life revolves around lectures, making friends (and starting conversations ) with girls in college

Other than that, there is relaxing at home, eating, surfing the net , learning how to cook and helping mom with some housekeeping sometimes

I recently had a focus and interest in open source softwares , I installed and tried some of them on my phone and I thoughts about replacing my phone's operating system with another system for many reasons

I don't remember everything because my interests are constantly changing , and none of them is constant except for the love of technology, chess and languages

I was also interested in having a healthier lifestyle than before

As for the future, it's a little complicated and long to talk about it , although I don't care much about it, so I will summarize by saying that I'm learning all the skills that might benefit me later
    Last edited by Squirrel; 05-08-2024 at 03:08 PM.
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    EII-Ne so/sx 469
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recently I've been focusing more on establishing routines for myself... I've been trying to commit to studying languages more (and I'm having a lot of fun!!) and doing more tangible work in the real world. I guess I'm also socializing a lot, as per usual lol. I tried to take a break from socializing for a week and I ended up only being able to hold out for 2 days... curse my extroversion . I just like talking to people.