TIM
    INFJ 6w7 614 so/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face Hello :)

Hello everyone!

Tbh, I only registered because I "had to" in order to be able to read an article. I'm currently trying to learn more about the instincts stacks as they're confusing me a lot, not sure if so/sx or so/sp. However, I'm glad I registered – I missed being in a forum of something that interests me. My last one was about Animal Crossing :)

I like:

clouds, I love clouds so much
    • psychology, learning about human behavior and nutrition, space-related stuff
    • collecting rocks, stickers, cards, tiny versions of things & more
    • bows/ribbons, cozy fabrics
    • cats, birds, bunnies, seals and dogs
    • animal crossing, pokémon, tamagotchi, the legend of zelda, studio ghibli, sanrio, rilakkuma, slice of life anime/manga, PLUSHIES, crochet
    • going to cafés for coffee/matcha and croissants

I just started running a week ago after getting running shoes finally and if the chance is there, I try to befriend crows, lol. One of my biggest fears are insects but I'm currently reading a book called "mute earth" (literal translation of the German title) because I know that they're important and would like to expand my horizon, become more accepting of all creatures – even the ones that frighten me. I love anything with potatoes, fries for life.

These are some "about me" facts that came to my mind the fastest. Nice to meet you and thank you in advance for all the helpful articles here, can't wait to go into this rabbit hole.
    Last edited by Chi; 05-03-2024 at 08:18 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1571 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Welcome, tealmintrose.

I hope you find what you are looking for.

Are you IEE? You seem Delta and curious.

Chi
    TIM
    INFJ 6w7 614 so/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello and thank you! Honestly I don't even know what you just asked me about but I'll research it now! I enjoy typology but haven't explored everything yet because I tend to lose myself in details of the ones I do know, which causes me to not even get to the rest. I want to make sure I'm not mistyping anything and don't like tests due to a lot of inaccuracy so I learn about everything to make sure I truly understand the topic.

What I can share for now: INFJ, 6w7, most likely tritype 614. Still researching on that, the instincts and trifix would follow :')

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1571 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tealmintrose View Post
    Hello and thank you! Honestly I don't even know what you just asked me about but I'll research it now! I enjoy typology but haven't explored everything yet because I tend to lose myself in details of the ones I do know, which causes me to not even get to the rest. I want to make sure I'm not mistyping anything and don't like tests due to a lot of inaccuracy so I learn about everything to make sure I truly understand the topic.

What I can share for now: INFJ, 6w7, most likely tritype 614. Still researching on that, the instincts and trifix would follow :')
    Well, INFJ is a very different type than IEE, which just goes to show the value of my "Ready-Fire-Aim" typing.

A good description of instinct stacks can be found here: https://oceanmoonshine9.wordpress.co...tual-subtypes/

Chi
    TIM
    INFJ 6w7 614 so/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Well, INFJ is a very different type than IEE, which just goes to show the value of my "Ready-Fire-Aim" typing.

A good description of instinct stacks can be found here: https://oceanmoonshine9.wordpress.co...tual-subtypes/
    Hey Adam Strange, thank you so much for that link! That one and https://www.enneagrammer.com/the-three-instincts helped me figure it out for good: I'm so/sx with sp as my blind-spot.

So clear in hindsight, lol

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    mirror types like INFJ/EII and ENFP/IEE are similar
    newcomer seems F, at least