Thread: VIDEO QUESTIONNAIRE - does anyone have opinions on what my type is?

Threaded View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cardamomday View Post
    @Adam Strange - if you have the time and energy at all, i’d be curious to know what you think about the elaboration I posted to the above questions. No worries if not though, it’s a lot to read. Thanks!
    Hi, cardamomday.
    OK, I read it through, and though the first paragraph or two are NTR (not type related), the rest of your writing is commensurate with an EIE typing.

You describe yourself as being a very social person (strong Fe), being attracted to dark things (strong Ni), and seeing injustice in the world but feeling powerless to change it (Victim, needing a logical Aggressor to carry out their schemes). Of course, hindsight is 20/20, but the other thing in favor of your being EIE, which I didn't mention earlier, is the fact that you are very attractive in a healthy way. IMO, the Dual pair of LSI and EIE can be one of the most attractive pairs in the Socion. Other types can be more beautiful in their own way, but LSI and EIE are socially beautiful, almost as if their attractiveness is bait for the masses, whom they want to influence and control.

Speaking of controlling the masses, LIEs are a type with an insane level of capacity to manipulate facts and objects in the real world (4D Te). Correspondingly, EIEs are a type with an insane level of capacity to manipulate group emotions in the real world (4D Fe). In my experience, being able to effortlessly manipulate the emotions of other people leads an EIE to one of two outcomes.

One, an EIE can remain a Problem Child and manipulate other people's emotions exploitatively. These EIEs are the serial killers, and are similar to the unhealthy LIEs who introduce exploitative Capitalism and insanely harmful inventions to humanity, without a shred of self-knowledge or concern for their effects on other people. I'm pretty sure that the legend of Prometheus was describing an LIE from an Authoritarian standpoint.

Two, EIEs can be healthy, and can use their considerable powers of social influence for good. Some of the best people in the world have been EIEs. Martin Luther King Jr, comes to mind, as does Shakespeare. IME, I'd say that the split is maybe 80/20, with the good in the minority, but that's just from my own small sampling experience.

Being "healthy" is both a gift of luck and a destination, and not everyone is lucky, or self-aware. When an EIE is bad, they are bad to different degrees; from merely being problematic, to being full-blown insane behind a mask, and peeking out every once in a while.

You seem to me to be squarely in that 20% of good, FWIW.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 05-02-2024 at 02:18 PM.