Quote Originally Posted by cardamomday View Post
@godslave

Note : why do you feel the people are very stereotypical with socionics ? Can you élaborate on that with examples ?

So- I was joking with this statement and it was intended to be humorous! Well, maybe half joking. since a lot of people, particularly those into vultology, might say things like having a big nose means someone is LII which sounds extreme or silly to people uninterested in typology. so i was just trying to mock the community in a sense, whilst fully being aware that i am also part of it.This is generally the type of humour I enjoy most, I like to poke fun at things and groups I am a part of but not in a malicious way. Usually manifests as teasing / banter with friends. For example, I do have a community of friends who are into socionics and i tend to make jokes making fun of them like “omg loser nerds” with us all knowing full well i’m into the same nerdy interest and that’s the funny part?
HD Fe
norm Ne

Note : Can you give some example of beauty in sad things ? Can you elaborate on experiencing the "pleasant / unpleasant" element of beauty ?

A lot of dark things are beautiful. I like imagery of death, ravens, darker things a lot. It feels more compelling to me than something traditionally beautiful. Particularly in art, it feels a bit more intense. As for beauty in sad things - a part of me believes the human experience was designed, there is a certain way the universe wants us to live. there are human experiences we are supposed to have. the beauty in them is that they are human experiences, and part of the circle of life.When something bad happens to me, although i do wallow, i see the beauty in the experience as a lesson for my soul. At the end of my life i feel like it’ll be like a book containing all elements of me, and a tally of the lessons my soul has learned. I want to learn what life has to teach me successfully, so the challenges of life have beauty too.
HD Fe and Ni

Note : Can you elaborate on transactional love as opposed to unconditional love ?

Unconditional love is what it sounds like. Your rank in the eyes of that person cannot fall. It doesn’t matter how beautiful you are deemed, how cool you are. Your social value is irrelevant. It is a safe type of love, and reliable.Romantic love, by contrast, tends to be transactional. People market themselves like products to be chosen as dating apps and whatnot prove, or the amount of people who leave their sick spouses. I think very rarely romantic love can blossom into this true acceptance, but usually it has to be “earned.” Unconditional love is the only type of love that won’t turn on you
HD Fi and Fe
Sign of Fi -

Sorry I couldn't help it !

Note : Can you give example of things you didn't find just or unfair in your eyes ?

There were many - in youth (in typical kid fashion maybe) it could be something like inequality. For example, growing up I was expected to act in a certain way because I was a girl due to my cultural background. This would instill anger in me, “why does being a girl mean i have to do this, why doesn’t my brother have to do this, what is truly the difference between me and him when you boil it down” and i didn’t get why other people weren’t as mad about things being unfair as i was. In school it was “Why does this teacher have authority over me? what makes them worthy of even having that authority. why is everyone else okay with it??” Like - hey why don’t you care?? if we all got mad about this we could actually change it, but i’m too afraid to do something myself. I found out about marxism and didn’t fully understand the ideology but felt a lot of anger at the school day being built around a capitalist work schedule, children being groomed to fit into a system and status quo and just got mad about that and wanted everyone else to care too.Yet, I wanted to succeed academically and be liked by my teachers and be perceived as a good student so it was weirdly oxymoronic. I’m a bit more mature now.
Low D Se /

Signs of Se as personal norm and Mobilizing

HD Fe and Ni [Blocking ]

Can you please elaborate on the underlined part ?

For the religion question - People who blindly submit to religions which is often a tool of making people conform historically without any critical thinking is what i mean by attaching religion to identity - this conformity makes them blind to the fact that their religion doesn’t benefit them, like historically when people would sacrifice so much for a church that doesn’t give a shit about them and only benefits those in power. For me, I like elements of spirituality, I like crystals or herbs or the law of attraction. Things like that. The “hippie bullshit” part was a joke since people tend to make fun of these things as white girl hippie beliefs which indicate a lack of critical thinking skills or something, so it was like a self aware half serious dig at myself. Overall, spirituality is fluid and I can’t help but feel like multiple things may be true at once. But to not be spiritual at all seems closed minded and so dull and boring. I like to believe that there is more, and a mystery i will one day uncover.
HD Fe Ni and Ne

Signs of Fi Vital

I think you mean elaborate for all the underlined parts? - about not being educated enough on politics to respond with an answer that’ll sound smart it was another self deprecating half joke but also it’s true, i don’t know enough about the intricacies and my points of view tend to be emotional more so than they are logical. I.e, war and militaries are bad because someone in power sacrifices the lives of the masses (the masses being a group i belong to) for a cause that does not benefit said masses as those world leaders reap the benefits.

Norm Te
Signs of Se + (departure from the negative).

Note : What do you mean by "justified" ? Can you try to imagine a situation in which war would be "justified"?

Maybe if the people fought or sought revenge for themselves, andfought against something oppressing them. Like the french revolution.
HD Fe Ni

Norm Se

Note : can you elaborate on the meaning of "pleasure activities" what kind of pleasure is it ?

Honestly I don’t have too much to add to this - I like entertainment like fantasy books, comics, video games like the legend of zelda series or skyrim et cetera just because they’re fun and entertaining haha.
Vital Fi and Ne

Note : You have good taste !

can you elaborate on that ? [about crying and smiling easily]
I tend to laugh a lot, I also tend to cry a lot. I show emotions outwardly before I feel them that intensely inside.It’s like I don’t fully comprehend what i’m feeling but my body does and responds accordingly. I tend to know what I’m feeling though, and I know it quite intimately. But I move through emotions quickly and they seem kind of shallow, I try to work through them usually by myself. But I always feel better with an outward display - whether it’s talking to someone, or writing a journal. If it’s a negative feeling I envision a future where I will no longer have such a feeling, and how I want to achieve that (the steps taken)
HD Fe and Ni

Sings of [Fe->Ni] blocking ; Fe is realized through Ni. (That's also a sign of Rationality >Irrationality )

Note : Interesting !

Note : How would you typically motivate people and what would be the goal of the motivation ?

So many people give up too easily and aren’t aware of all the potential their lives hold, they may waste it. They don’t know they can get what they want if they try, or they know and don’t care. I just want to make people believe in themselves more, that they can have all they want and more. and to recognise that they DO have power and the world is your oyster if you make it.
Mental Te
Hd situational Ne
low D Se

What do you mean by "consistent" ?
forming a routine, or habits is hard but i desperately want one. I don’t want to consciously think about it I want to just do? but it doesn’t seem to work for me yet.

Fair enough.

why (about feeling stuck in a rut / skipping the question)

i skipped the question as i didn’t fully get what stuck in a rut means and didn’t want to sound stupid, but after looking it up i think it just means feeling stagnant. I do feel stagnant sometimes, but i motivate myself with my dreams of who i will become and understand that stagnancy is temporary.
Sign of Fe+ (departure from the negative emotions induced in this case by the embarrassment)
HD Fe and Ni Blocking

Vital Fe (?) Note : Can you elaborate on Romance being overhyped ?

unconditional love point from earlier + people make it seem like romantic love is the only thing worth living for. every song is about romantic love. there is so much more in life, and other types of love. romantic love is compelling, but it is not the only compelling thing.
HD Fe

Note : what's the difference between feeling loved and actually being loved ?

In the case of a child - it doesn’t matter. For their mental health, so long as they feel loved and are adequately cared for their mental health will flourish and they will grow into well rounded adults. It is better for a child to be treated with love and kindness even if, somehow, the parent does not feel love as opposed to the child being neglected but the parent still having love for them in their hearts. its about how it will model the child’s future psyche, the child should be shown love even if it is not felt. (of course, most ideal is having both!) but the thought of a child feeling unloved will cause a plethora of future psychological issues that will hinder them, and also the thought of a child feeling unwanted is just so deeply sad. In the case of an adult person, i guess someone could be delusional and *feel* like they are loved more than they actually are, so they may be less impactful on the people who they think love them or just be unable to asses where they stand.
HD Fx and Nx

What do you mean by "Society ranks people"?

people are invisibly ranked based on how much they conform or excel. for example, physical beauty, intelligence, academic attainment, even fashion style. like most people, i want to be seen as valuable in the eyes of society even if i can recognise the flaws in it. But we are all actors, and sometimes acting gets tiring, so I prefer to be unobservable, safe and alone.

Mental... I don't know but probably Te !
HD Fe

I hope these answers are good enough ! Thank you so much again for your efforts
Yes indeed !You're welcome and thank you for your time !

Overall I think EIE would be a good fit in the light of the information shared so far. I think that further interaction with forumites will make your type shine anyway.

That said, my typing skills are not very sharp !