Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Tear me apart with your almighty reasoning @godslave @Distance @chriscorey @Braingel @SacredKnowing and everyone else.

Analyse me so hard that I bleed from every crevice.
    Honestly can’t say, but you’re some Se ego in classical socio… Mental static elements in ego block, focused on being still, yet unconsciously moving in action.
    I am in my head; not society.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

Babies, click them to make them grow up into Kara’s Dragon Museum

My favorite adult Museum Exhibits

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by godslave View Post
    Would it be a typing war if the person has not self-typed ?

(Personally I would appreciate any opinion, even though I self-typed in Enneagram ( that "H" on my profile doesn't really count) I'm far from being certain of it ). I've never officially self-typed in Socionics even if I've never opposed a typing coming from a fellow forumite !
    I’ve been thinking you’re an EII in classical socionics for some time.. Probably an IEI in western, which should mean little. I think I said some time ago I type you as this way.. The only dynamic trait you show is standing still (dynamics are the ones that are less active), but in an EII, their Te is 1D and vital/unconscious, and Te is largely activity in this conception, Se about volition, which is fixated on, but replaced with essential focus of a whole.

Yes, that is who I am, hence the bold am.​ Also, a brain angel. (+ my own incarnation of a Zelda concept).

My thoughts align w action to succeed what needs (at least in my dreamed ideal, they do)…

Dragons:

TIM
    ENFp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

godslave is very detailed in analysis and works facts downward in deductions making things more complex. It goes simple to complex. It doesn't work in complex to simple.

I'll say Guardians in MBTI Keirsey are called guardians because Si in the ego causes one to be right here and right now and they preserve that oneness. It is not a moral judicious decision to ''guard,'' it is an artifact of that process. It is caused by being off the Ni clock in time, thus present oriented, hence the keeper of static forms. It translates into traditions and keeping them.

I'm taking the complex and making it simple. Involutionary type movements.

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

Taking thing at face value is good only for a spell

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only because he asked for type impressions, I would say likely not Fe ignoring

TIM
    ILE-H
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Distance View Post
    godslave is very detailed in analysis and works facts downward in deductions making things more complex. It goes simple to complex. It doesn't work in complex to simple.
    If you put weight in cognitive styles, only Panoramic-Holographic and Vortical-Synergetic cognition operate involutive-ly (that is proceeding from simple to complex). Dialectical-algorithmic and causal-determistic operate evolutionarily (that is, from complex to simple).
    [Today 03:36 AM] anotherperson: this forum feels like the edge of the internet

TIM
    ENFp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnowing View Post
    If you put weight in cognitive styles, only Panoramic-Holographic and Vortical-Synergetic cognition operate involutive-ly (that is proceeding from simple to complex). Dialectical-algorithmic and causal-determistic operate evolutionarily (that is, from complex to simple).
    Process = evolutionary

Result = involutionary

Watch out for the quicksand, an hour glass isn't worth watching when the cook is done

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll say Guardians in MBTI Keirsey are called guardians because Si in the ego causes one to be right here and right now and they preserve that oneness. It is not a moral judicious decision to ''guard,'' it is an artifact of that process. It is caused by being off the Ni clock in time, thus present oriented, hence the keeper of static forms. It translates into traditions and keeping them.
    almost , except really is the other way around , keirsey's temperament theory doesnt use cognitive functions at all , only the poles

after his theory got popular was when the percieving functions became associated with time: Si on the past, Ni on the future, Se on the present, and Ne on non-linear/cyclical time

TIM
    ENFp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anotherperson View Post
    almost , except really is the other way around , keirsey's temperament theory doesnt use cognitive functions at all , only the poles

after his theory got popular was when the percieving functions became associated with time: Si on the past, Ni on the future, Se on the present, and Ne on non-linear/cyclical time
    "Si" is my addition to the concept of Guardians. On this forum i hear a lot of balking about the inferiority of anything non Socionics like anything behind it is stone age.

Don't listen to Keirsey, tradition keeping is utter non sense. I have no intent on keeping traditions for that sake. Voices from here.

My explanation bridges that gap. It is not the intention to zealously guard the traditions, it is just comfortable to keep the same homeostasis what ever that may be.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Squirrel @Braingel @Distance @necrosebud

Thanks very much guys for your opinions ! I feel like a rock star now !

Braingel, yes I remember your typings of me !

Distance, I received the SEI typing before from @Lorenzo.

The Keirsey guardian could work but except my front door I haven't "guarded" much stuff. Having said that, my hyper-protective side towards children (mainly toddlers) is well known in my family, I mean at least back in the days when I was a bit less hikikomori than now.

However in socionics I have all reasons to believe that Si is not one of my forte although I like my comfort even if it is very far from being up to standard. Indeed, my sense of feng shui is rather archaic (you should see my "living room" I don't even have a couch !). My environment is nonetheless always pretty clean, anybody can visit my home at any time. Also, I'm a bit OCD-ish I have tons of rituals and order for things since I was a kid .

Now as for my own body that's another story, in fact you could easily think that I'm polar Si from that perspective ! I fear needles, I can bear atrocious pain but show me real human blood (esp mine) or a blood test kit and I start sweating as if I ran a marathon, be very anxious and looks like I'm on the verge of fainting. My worst nightmare would be to be prescribed a lumbar puncture for whatever reason, I would definitely ask for a general anesthetic !!

Another example, right now my left shoulder in teared apart and it hurts as hell. The doctor has prescribed an ultrasound scan but I'm afraid that my wound will require surgery, although all my medical care is free (I'm French). I don't take care of my health like I should although a have multiple pathologies. My Hikikomori-ness has to do with it of course but still, even my doctor said that he has never seen a patient like me. I'm afraid of bad diagnosis, I have C-PTSD and stuff.

Being aware of stuff happening within my body make me very uncomfortable sometimes. For instance I've been using earplugs for at least 30 years, I can't sleep without them. At the time I started to put them in, I could hear the beating of my heart echoing in my ears very loudly, a sound I've always found extremely stressful. It took me a long time to learn to ignore that sound even if I hear it from time to time (but it"s rare). That said, I'm a musician and I have an excellent relative pitch (quasi perfect pitch). I used to have an excellent singing voice (I could easily have been a metal singer in addition to guitar player !) but since a couple years I have real issues with my voice, in fact about one year ago the doctor prescribed to me a vocal exam because I complained about it. He said that it was probably do to my asthma medicine (dry powder inhaler). As you probably guessed it, I haven't taken the exam yet.

Recently, I've been thinking that losing my voice for real could be a reason for me to end my life. I don't want my neighbors to hear me, so most of the time I whisper-sing, quite franckly just thinking about it makes me sad. But yesterday I tried to sing a bit with my 60% of my real singing voice for a few minutes while I was cooking (I usually sing when I cook even if it's with a low voice ), I feel that my voice want to "unlock" itself but I think I developed some kind of voice Yips . I don't know, que sera sera...

I also used to be an "Imam" in another life (like twenty years ago or so) because I could recite the Quran correctly (Tarteel) .In fact, at that time I co-Imaned Tarawih but I really didn't like that pressure. I was dragged in the Mihrab by friends of my family members (Imams) and I couldn't say no. That's a very scary place to be in cause you are literally the center of attention, paroxally Hell for me ! Anyway, I did that for one ramadan and a (about) half and then I kind flee people who wanted to solicit me for that kind of stuff and pretty much all kind of stuff because I'm Hikikomori (that means leave me the freak alone people !!).

(I usually don't talk about these stuff because it's kinda embarrassing to me, I probably edit /cut some stuff...)

Note :If I were to be typed by Dr.G I would ended on Team EIE and not on team LSI because I can display facial expressions...(<-- me not taking any risk )

TIM
    ENFp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My intention was not typing you SEI or Guardian, gs. It was an example of a format in that style.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My intention was not typing you SEI or Guardian, gs. It was an example of a format in that style.
    Yes but it's okay ! I like it when people type me ! Now, even if I kinda struggle to see my possible SEI-ness I guess it could work as a valid typing in some system. After all, I'm like everybody, I can't see the nape of my neck without the help of a mirror !

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Squirrel @Braingel @Distance @necrosebud

Thanks very much guys for your opinions ! I feel like a rock star now !
    No problem

However in socionics I have all reasons to believe that Si is not one of my forte although I like my comfort even if it is very far from being up to standard. Indeed, my sense of feng shui is rather archaic (you should see my "living room" I don't even have a couch !). My environment is nonetheless always pretty clean, anybody can visit my home at any time. Also, I'm a bit OCD-ish I have tons of rituals and order for things since I was a kid .

Now as for my own body that's another story, in fact you could easily think that I'm polar Si from that perspective ! I fear needles, I can bear atrocious pain but show me real human blood (esp mine) or a blood test kit and I start sweating as if I ran a marathon, be very anxious and looks like I'm on the verge of fainting. My worst nightmare would be to be prescribed a lumbar puncture for whatever reason, I would definitely ask for a general anesthetic !!

Another example, right now my left shoulder in teared apart and it hurts as hell. The doctor has prescribed an ultrasound scan but I'm afraid that my wound will require surgery, although all my medical care is free (I'm French). I don't take care of my health like I should although a have multiple pathologies. My Hikikomori-ness has to do with it of course but still, even my doctor said that he has never seen a patient like me. I'm afraid of bad diagnosis, I have C-PTSD and stuff.

Being aware of stuff happening within my body make me very uncomfortable sometimes. For instance I've been using earplugs for at least 30 years, I can't sleep without them. At the time I started to put them in, I could hear the beating of my heart echoing in my ears very loudly, a sound I've always found extremely stressful. It took me a long time to learn to ignore that sound even if I hear it from time to time (but it"s rare). That said, I'm a musician and I have an excellent relative pitch (quasi perfect pitch). I used to have an excellent singing voice (I could easily have been a metal singer in addition to guitar player !) but since a couple years I have real issues with my voice, in fact about one year ago the doctor prescribed to me a vocal exam because I complained about it. He said that it was probably do to my asthma medicine (dry powder inhaler). As you probably guessed it, I haven't taken the exam yet.

Si PoLR is about not being able to relax : there's always something to do , there's no time to rest , relaxation and enjoying non-risky sensual pleasure is a waste of time, willing to sacrifice the body for the sake of something more important, workaholism to the point of exhaustion , and so on , of course, you may find these signs in other types, especially extroverts , but the difference is that there's also feeling of severe anxiety and discomfort about Si , and a constant desire either to improve in this area (SCS ) or constantly trying to ignore it ( Modern Socionics )

fear of blood and needles, extreme sensual sensitivity, keeping house clean and concern about unexpected health risks are more of 3F signs in Psychosophy ( Psyche Yoga )
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post
    No problem

Si PoLR is about not being able to relax : there's always something to do , there's no time to rest , relaxation and enjoying non-risky sensual pleasure is a waste of time, willing to sacrifice the body for the sake of something more important, workaholism to the point of exhaustion , and so on , of course, you may find these signs in other types, especially extroverts , but the difference is that there's also feeling of severe anxiety and discomfort about Si , and a constant desire either to improve in this area (SCS ) or constantly trying to ignore it ( Modern Socionics )
    Indeed, you're right. That said, these are mostly behavioral manifestation of Si vulnerable. I tend to take them with a grain of salt because they stem from general descriptions from different socionics school (sometimes this manifestations coming from different "schools" using Model A sound a bit antinomic as you can see). Now, I am more inclined take behavioral manifestations of Functions (Function states) with less grain of salt when they come from SHS because it is (fwiw) a school specialized in the behavioral side of socionics. Mixing all of them confuses me, but it's just me. Personally I use SSS which is also Classical School, in fact most of SCS typing method comes from SSS. Probes to Irina Eglit . Anyway, thank you for the reminder, I tend to forget about that "workaholism" part often characteristic of EJ temperament !

fear of blood and needles, extreme sensual sensitivity, keeping house clean and concern about unexpected health risks are more of 3F signs in Psychosophy ( Psyche Yoga )
    That's interesting, I have a limited experience with Psychosophy (of course I've studied it a bit to know how it works etc..). It is also a behavioral based typology . Last time I took a test (may 2022) I got this :

Attitudinal Psyche Advanced Test v2Results
    EVFL • The Enthusiast
    Your scores indicate that you may align with the EVFL Attitudinal Type.
    1E-1 • Accentuated Subtype
    2V-2 • Accentuated Subtype
    3F-4 • Trivial Subtype
    4L-1 • Self-sufficient Subtype
    ————————————————–
    Enneagram Lead Type: 6
    Your scores indicate that you lead with the Enneagram defense strategies of Type 6.
    (*If Type 6 is not showing as your top score, this is because the system either caught inconsistencies in your responses, which is a common indicator for Type 6, or detected one of the many known patterns in scoring for Type 6.)

Tritype®: 469
    Your scores indicate that you may align with the 469 archetype, which includes: 469, 496, 649, 694, 946 & 964.
    Visit www.katherinefauvre.com to learn more on Tritype® and take the official test.

You're right there is a 3F ! Interestingly enough the Enneagram core and Tritype correspond. At that time I thought I was a 9 (I still kinda do, I'm not sure).

Thank you so much for your time and insight !
    Last edited by godslave; 06-01-2024 at 09:14 AM. Reason: credits to Irina Eglit (not Dr. Y (Who's that ??) (it was supposed to be Dr.E in the first place (for V.D. Ermak !))
    Lack is the Muse of all Poets

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

DEAD and alive

What a conundrum inside the hive

Decade passed, type finally amassed

He says I'll take a pass if Fi is more than last

Straining to know the abstract lingo, looks like crazy bingo

Hangs tough without a bluff, always in the mingle
    How did you EVER think you were EIE or ILE, even for a joke? Everything about this is pure, disorganized Ti devaluing Ne. It's some sort of rap poem. All rhyme, not reason; straight up treason, impending doom, looming over my brain, making me go insane. It makes no sense, everything seems dense. All mixed up, ain't got a clue what you're gonna do.

(But yeah, for real, yours is a lot more abstract than mine is. Ne overload- IEE to the max).

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    Honestly can’t say, but you’re some Se ego in classical socio… Mental static elements in ego block, focused on being still, yet unconsciously moving in action.
    Probably yeah. I think that I am Se > Te ego. I've been typed LxE before, which is probably a sign of Demo Te, but I'm not sure. Depends on the system, and how you look at it. Like, how you have defined Se ego is through the static/dynamic dichotomy. Someone else might disagree and be like "oh DEAD has a lot of Te because..." etc. I'm definitely not adverse to Se ego. It is a good fit. But having high Te in there is confusing as well.

Maybe the @Squirrel can have a go too. She seems to be good at analysing things, and having decent thoughts on Typology.
    I do not suffer fools gladly.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean, it's a pretty deliberate forum persona.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    I mean, it's a pretty deliberate forum persona.
    That sounds interesting ! Can you please elaborate on that ?

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That sounds interesting ! Can you please elaborate on that ?
    I mean people don't usually talk in deliberately constructed poems (which, poetry is often intentionally obscure, which is something people noticed of his posts) irl lol

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean people don't usually talk in deliberately constructed poems (which, poetry is often intentionally obscure, which is something people noticed of his posts) irl lol
    Indeed, being too much cryptic in a forum can make communication a bit difficult... I somewhat understand Raptor though !

TIM
    ENFp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wrote my wife a poem on our last anniversary in a Hallmark card. You wanna know how to melt a SEI?

Funny, she always took me as a Thinker not a Feeling type.

Overall I mean in the process of things. She's Te PoLR so it might mean something around it.

Your family thinks I'm a criminal
    TIM
    SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Indeed, being too much cryptic in a forum can make communication a bit difficult... I somewhat understand Raptor though !
    The ironic thing about Raptor is that the most "abnormal" person on the forum is the one with the most normal interest, and something in common with me though. Football (the original game, not that NFL crap). No one else really seems to have that interest.
    I do not suffer fools gladly.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    The ironic thing about Raptor is that the most "abnormal" person on the forum is the one with the most normal interest, and something in common with me though. Football (the original game, not that NFL crap). No one else really seems to have that interest.
    I actually have some interests in common with him : Bruce Lee, Star Wars, 80's stuff, video games, OSTs ! He is actually one of my favorite Forumite. He has a pure heart and he is all innocence (like a child) imho.
    Lack is the Muse of all Poets

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like all kinds of sports. Soccer is my main interest, and I'm actually travelling to dortmund tomorrow to watch the champions league final. I still have a trikot with Jan Koller and all the players back then signed it. It's just that the sport itself is so commercial it leaves a very bitter taste in my mouth. I like Raptor because he doesn't take himself so seriously. He has a child-like creativity that's more rare, even if it seems nonsensical to most people. I think he is a good example why subtypes matter in socionics, because he is going to be annoying to some people regardless of the type both people have.
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

TIM
    ENFp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's interesting.

No, I write how I think. It is as simple as that.

I thought the DEAD lines here were a synopsis of him here at 16T, and hoping it wasn't too cryptic.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's interesting.

No, I write how I think. It is as simple as that.

I thought the DEAD lines here were a synopsis of him here at 16T, and hoping it wasn't too cryptic.
    sure, I didn't mean that you were being disingenuous

but rather that people don't usually speak in poetic/cryptic verses in everyday interactions

since that was the point people were using to type I think

and some crypticism is good on forums anyway. It's a self preservation thing.

TIM
    ENFp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

but rather that people don't usually speak in poetic/cryptic verses in everyday interactions

OK. Thanks for not Fe ignoring.

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to do this prior to my speech language therapy for autism.. This is one of many things that got me subjected to being bullied in school and sports..

Dragons:

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@godslave

Indeed, you're right. That said, these are mostly behavioral manifestation of Si vulnerable. I tend to take them with a grain of salt because they stem from general descriptions from different socionics school (sometimes this manifestations coming from different "schools" using Model A sound a bit antinomic as you can see). Now, I am more inclined take behavioral manifestations of Functions (Function states) with less grain of salt when they come from SHS because it is (fwiw) a school specialized in the behavioral side of socionics.
    Yeah , I currently don't follow a specific school but recently I have begun to become more convinced of SCS , although I haven't studied it in depth yet

Mixing all of them confuses me, but it's just me.
    Mixing models is useful because it gives a better picture of the human personality, but sometimes it comes with some sacrifices / contradictions

Personally I use SSS which is also Classical School, in fact most of SCS typing method comes from SSS. Probes to Dr. Y .
    I've never heard of it before

Anyway, thank you for the reminder, I tend to forget about that "workaholism" part often characteristic of EJ temperament !
    Welcome

That's interesting, I have a limited experience with Psychosophy (of course I've studied it a bit to know how it works etc..). It is also a behavioral based typology . Last time I took a test (may 2022) I got this :
    The test you did is Attitudinal psyche test , not Psyche Yoga

Regardless of the similarities and differences, your result isn't that bad , I think you're ELFV though
    1E-3
    2L-1
    3F-?
    4V-?

Interestingly enough the Enneagram core and Tritype correspond. At that time I thought I was a 9 (I still kinda do, I'm not sure).
    When you replied to me yesterday, I quickly read your questionnaire , but I didn't say anything about it because, honestly, I didn't want to take the responsibility of typing someone based on little data , because typing accuracy will be less

Anyway, I didn't notice 6 at all

I noticed something of E5 (Ichazo) and suspected something of 9 ( Naranjo )
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Something I’d like to point out is that 6 is an active type— in any model. It is super ego attachment with a line towards the 3. Whilst 1 dimensional Te and Se can be 6’s, it is unlikely they would just sit still in their own mean… Without any focus towards a community or taking care of productive things. As a matter of fact, when a 6 core stresses, they become more active at their line towards 3 and will often try and accomplish these things and compete.

Your life style (godslave) fits that of more of a withdrawn triad… Likely not a core 4, I can perhaps be convinced of an RH 9w1 and a Naranjo SX5. Maybe an SP4 there which goes right into Rh 9.

Of course I don’t know if there are obscuring factors.. A person with physical ails wouldn’t be as laborious or try and orient others into being so through hands on approaches.. As one example. I can believe a 946 tritype.

Dragons:

TIM
    SO4 SCS EII, WSS IEI
    Mentioned
    234 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also worth noting is 9’a have a primary fall into 6, so a stressed or less health integrated 9 can act 6. Generally, people into typology aren’t going be all that healthy to begin with..

Dragons:

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post
    @godslave

Yeah , I currently don't follow a specific school but recently I have begun to become more convinced of SCS , although I haven't studied it in depth yet

Mixing models is useful because it gives a better picture of the human personality, but sometimes it comes with some sacrifices / contradictions

I've never heard of it before

Welcome

The test you did is Attitudinal psyche test , not Psyche Yoga

Regardless of the similarities and differences, your result isn't that bad , I think you're ELFV though
    1E-3
    2L-1
    3F-?
    4V-?

When you replied to me yesterday, I quickly read your questionnaire , but I didn't say anything about it because, honestly, I didn't want to take the responsibility of typing someone based on little data , because typing accuracy will be less

Anyway, I didn't notice 6 at all

I noticed something of E5 (Ichazo) and suspected something of 9 ( Naranjo )
    Thank you very much for your time. That was very informative and insightful !

TIM
    ENFp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My SEI wife is a 2w1.

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Braingel View Post
    Something I’d like to point out is that 6 is an active type— in any model. It is super ego attachment with a line towards the 3. Whilst 1 dimensional Te and Se can be 6’s, it is unlikely they would just sit still in their own mean… Without any focus towards a community or taking care of productive things. As a matter of fact, when a 6 core stresses, they become more active at their line towards 3 and will often try and accomplish these things and compete.
    Thank you ! This is indeed one of the things that made me doubt of 6 core for me, also the "pack " thing and what I've read about 6s being with 1s some kind of pillars of the society, like you said quite active.

Your life style (godslave) fits that of more of a withdrawn triad… Likely not a core 4, I can perhaps be convinced of an RH 9w1 and a Naranjo SX5. Maybe an SP4 there which goes right into Rh 9.

Of course I don’t know if there are obscuring factors.. A person with physical ails wouldn’t be as laborious or try and orient others into being so through hands on approaches.. As one example. I can believe a 946 tritype.
    As a matter of facts, I changed from 9 to 6 just after my severe Anxiety disorder diagnosis. I thought the diagnosis would be more consistent and aligned with core 6 for some reason but that's really the only reason I changed. I was quite comfortable with 9.

I'm not expert on the differences between Riso- Hudson / Naranjo and others, to me they are about the same (cuz I lack expertise on Enneagram). However I trust your and @Squirrel Judgement, you guys are like Enneagram virtuosi !

Thank you again for your time !