Quote Originally Posted by Logos
Anglican/Episcopalian?
Information I prefer not to divulge.

Anyway... I've been thinking about something else, something that I haven't strictly mentioned at any point.
It has to do with the cyclical nature of the functions.

Te is the maximum of Te. Te is neither increasing or decreasing at this point. But it is not the maximum of accumulation of Te and in this sense it is not the completion of Te. It is the peak, from which there is as long a way to the the point of Fe by the way of decline as it was in ascension.

At the point of Si Te is at its maximum of accumulation, a process that is finished. It is decreasing at it's most rapid pace but it's active strength is in balance with it's opposite Fe.

At the point of Fe Te is at its minimum. There's a lack of Te but not the most dire of needs for Te. It's direction is going nowhere, it's activity is at a negative peak.

At the point of Ni the lack of Te is at a maximum. Its activity is rising at its highest speed but its active power is still the same as that of Fe.

I had previously used the derivate of the sine curve of functions but I hadn't put the integral in the same frame of reference. So there.